• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Federal Crimes Enforcement Network Wants to Know Who Owns Your Business

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    In the interest of national security, they want to know who owns or benefits from your business.

Meanwhile...

551eab876bb3f7a57bd01306
    southern-border-invasion.jpg

Almost all of you already know this, but I'll post it anyway:

The Feds aren't really interested in going after illegal guns or even sellers of illegal guns like they would be if their goal is to reduce violent crime. (We just saw a Democrat judge sentence a seller of three illegal guns to SIX days of jail- 6)

The Feds' real goal is to gather intel on every American so they can go after anyone they decide should be a target of harrasssment, arrest, prosecution.

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller turned the FBI into an information/intel gathering organization- and that was the FBI's start at being true Big Brother.

The Feds aren't really interested in going after illegal guns or even sellers of illegal guns like they would be if their goal is to reduce violent crime. (We just saw a Democrat judge sentence a seller of three illegal guns to SIX days of jail- 6)

The Feds' real goal is to gather intel on every American so they can go after anyone they decide should be a target of harrasssment, arrest, prosecution.

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller turned the FBI into an information/intel gathering organization- and that was the FBI's start at being true Big Brother.
    It’s been like from day 1 of the FBI. They had ties in everyone. And not for intel but for leverage if needed.

It’s just the technology today makes it easier to gather and apply.

We are still “human” …petty, jealous, self important. It’s just they have a different job than you and I.

I guess you forgot about what J. Edgar Hoover did.

Hell, I thought he was talking about the federal government for the first minute or so.

In the interest of national security, they want to know who owns or benefits from your business.

551eab876bb3f7a57bd01306
    southern-border-invasion.jpg
    Well if you really what to know. Section 8 housing, everyone on public assistance, all who work for the gov, no matter if its local, state of fed. Both MIC's (mil & med) every fucking war some fuckstick can think up. Should I go on?

Do you mean being a cross-dressing tyrant, or something else?
    Ya beat me to it.

I was going to say that at least he looked good in a dress and "come and get me" pumps.

• Haha
    Reactions: Skunk
    My wife has to do this report. What is ridiculous is the list of entities that are exempt from reporting. They claim it's to identify a business that might be funding terrorism or other crap but if that was really the case, the exempt entities have a lot more capability to be involved in that than my wife and her small store. Here is the list of those that are not required to report.

1. Securities reporting issuer
    2. Governmental authority
    3. Bank
    4. Credit union
    5. Depository institution holding company
    6. Money services business
    7. Broker or dealer in securities
    8. Securities exchange or clearing agency
    9. Other Exchange Act-registered entity
    10. Investment company or investment adviser
    11. Venture capital fund adviser
    12. Insurance company
    13. State-licensed insurance provider
    14. Commodity Exchange Act-registered entity
    15. Accounting firm
    16. Public utility
    17. Financial market utility
    18. Pooled investment vehicle
    19. Tax-exempt entity
    20. Entity assisting a tax-exempt entity
    21. Large operating company
    22. Subsidiary of certain companies
    23. Inactive entity

Reactions: Longshot231
    Just formed a new LLC today and the Beneficial Ownership information was a required part of the documents required. Just another way to lead us down the path to the NWO. Maybe I should have just filed a DBA and kept some of my privacy.

For your safety.
    I'm from the government and I am here to help
    OK show me some ID?
    Stand right over here while I conform this, opens gate now he/she is out of camera view.
    No I don't hear any barking or growling, why?
    After 5 minutes , Oh wow do you need to get stitches for that? Man look at the blood you need 9/11 or something.
    No officer, I've never seen those dogs act that way, they must have done something to them. Look how friendly they are towards you.

It was "Dubya's" fault:

On September 26, 2002, after Title III of the PATRIOT Act was passed, Treasury Order 180-01[4] made it (FinCen) an official bureau in the Department of the Treasury.

They've been using an AI system for computer searches forever now renamed "FAIS". Because AI is now mainstream and much more powerful starting in 2024 EVERY business, with the exception of large businesses, has to file a report YEARLY.

FAIS:

FinCEN Artificial Intelligence System: Identifying Potential Money Laundering From Reports of Large Cash Transactions (From Counterdrug Law Enforcement: Applied Technology for Improved Operational Effectiveness International Technology Symposium, Part 1, P 1-33 - 1-47, 1995​

How many US government agencies have access to the database portal? Unknown - but it is tied at the hip with the DOJ...

FinCen is a member of "The Egmont Group" named such for the Egmont Castle in Brussels,

"The Egmont Group was formed in 1995 as an informal network of 24 national FIUs, taking its name from the Egmont Palace in Brussels where the group's founding meeting took place. The Egmont Group Secretariat established its permanent headquarters in Ottawa on 15 February 2008.

The Group now has 174 member FIUs (Financial Intelligence Units) countries. Headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada.

The USA as I knew it is now officially FUBAR! And people still wonder why they want our guns!!

Last edited:
    They didn't need this business reporting horseshit. For decades, RICO has been enough to track money laundering.

This is just more control, period, Not interested in cutting down crime. And they will get away with it because no one is doing anything to stop them.

In order to stop someone from doing something, you have to stop them.

Reactions: JAS-SH