• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Fighter

Re: The Fighter

Been meaning to watch it. Everyone has said it was good, really need to pick it up.

I also liked the movie very much, totally agree Christian Bale was excellent in his role.

I've watched many of Ward's fights and the guy is a lion. The first fight with Arturo Gatti is on the same level as the first Barrera-Morales fight. I'm looking forward to the movie.

watched it 3 times now. still just as enjoyable as the first. but agreed, slow beginning. i think many persons can relate to an intrusive family member/s!

Watched it the other night great movie. That red head is smokin to me.

Great movie...wahlberg and bale do a spot on impersonation of those guys

Yeah it was interesting seeing Bale play a kinda goofy crazed drug addict which he did well. The end credit's with both of the actual brothers talking was awesome also.

Great show. IMHO it is Bale's best flick. It's a in-your-face sobering look at drug addiction, and an awesome boxing flick to boot.