• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Fix is in

Getting trapped by Godless whores of Satan... classic blunder...

Of course nobody thinks that perhaps the 17 year old who is on a website trolling for older wealthy men specifically to trade her "company" for "gifts" should have to take any responsibility or punishment for her actions?

Getting trapped by Godless whores of Satan... classic blunder...

Of course nobody thinks that perhaps the 17 year old who is on a website trolling for older wealthy men specifically to trade her "company" for "gifts" should have to take any responsibility or punishment for her actions?
Yeah because prostitution isn't illegal right .

If it wasn’t this, than something else. Seems like an easy mark. He signs up on a site. They (and we know who they are) set the trap and then charge the guy. Very easy. Leading with your dick is never the best strategy. Especially when the .gov wants to bang you.

Well, he's not the brightest bulb out there.

There are some really smart people out there with a very good legal strategy to secure our second amendment rights and 3D printed guns was never in the plan.

It might have come eventually but we are not to the point where thinking about it is worthwhile.

His actions led to "ghost gun" legislation and a bunch of other stuff that is distracting our civil rights lawyers from the real job. People told him this but he wanted to push the limit and it seems like he pushed another limit too.

I don't know if he was set up but when you play this game you have to live like you have a target painted on your back.

This is why you want a civil rights lawyers choosing plaintiffs, not plaintiffs choosing civil rights lawyers.

So you live in fear of pissing off the people that want to take our rights. That is the losing strategy that got us so fucked up today. Grow a pair man. Gotta confront those fuckers face to face not cower. time to start throat punching every one of them you run into. turn about is fair play.

Last edited:
Guy is an idiot for bragging to a hooker.

Sounds like her councilor might have had a political bent, councilors are under no obligation report these kinds of crimes from my understanding.

de58565e424201a0933ee124fe72df5e.jpg

So you live in fear of pissing off the people that want to take our rights. That is the losing strategy that got us so fucked up today. Grow a pair man. Gotta confront those fuckers face to face not cower. time to start throat punching every one of them you run into. turn about is fair play.

grow a pair dammit

I don't live in fear, I just know you have to be Teflon if you've got the antis looking for dirt on you.

Don't be a civil rights activist named in lawsuits and go around banging hookers unless you're Martin Luther King Jr or something.

Whats wrong with banging hookers? Chicks gotta make a buck in this unfair world.
While I agree, soliciting prostitution is still a crime in most places so unless you do it legally in Nevada, you'll most likely get prosecuted to the full extent of the law and even legally, the antis will still smear you for it.

Effective legal strategy is to carefully pick the laws you want to challenge, find the proper jurisdiction to attack the law and then find plaintiffs that are squeaky clean law abiding citizens, use them for one case and then start over with the next law you need to challenge. This guy did stuff that caused the antis to pass bad laws and then he forced the hand of gun rights groups to back him so instead of real progress we get a setback. He's embarrassed the gun rights community and now he has fled the country.

I don't think there is anyone to blame except him unless this is a huge frame job and if it was, he probably wouldn't have fled.

I dont give a fuck about what the antis do, they will not dictate my actions , ever. They are not antis, they are my enemies, its a fight to the death not a popularity contest. Fuck, these are rights not a privilege, fuck them and the judicial system that is no longer to be trusted at all.

I don't live in fear, I just know you have to be Teflon if you've got the antis looking for dirt on you.

Don't be a civil rights activist named in lawsuits and go around banging hookers unless you're Martin Luther King Jr or something.

You might want to check out what the FBI knew about MLKs extra curricular activites.

The Chinese and Japanese people don't often like westerners that are wanted for some crime or another hanging around their countries, so expecting to stay put in Taiwan was pretty stupid.

I don't get it -- it's not that hard to get laid, especially not in the era of tinder et al. You're already a target, why make their job easy?

It's often said of the internet: the men are men, the women are men, and the kids are FBI. He was doomed the second he signed up on that idiotic website.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I don't get it -- it's not that hard to get laid, especially not in the era of tinder et al. You're already a target, why make their job easy?

It's often said of the internet: the men are men, the women are men, and the kids are FBI. He was doomed the second he signed up on that idiotic website.
Being a pedophile, just like any form of rape, has zero to do with "getting laid".

Being a pedophile, just like any form of rape, has zero to do with "getting laid".

I wouldn't call him a pedophile just yet -- I've known plenty of 16yo girls who could pass for 21. Imo, there's a rather large difference between diddling a kid and banging a girl you thought was of legal age only to find out she is not.

The best policy is of course to just keep it in your pants...it collects fewer viruses that way anyway.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

I wouldn't go there right off.
She was either 17 or 16 (depending on which report you read) pretending to be 18 or 19 and most likely lied about her age both to him & on the whoring site she was using. She was specifically going out of her way to lie about her age to try to get attention / goods / whatever else she could.

Somebody who had sex with someone who was 17 or 16 and lying and pretending to be 18 or 19 (in a country where the official age of consent is 18, as opposed to many places where it is 16 or 17), is not a pedophile, rather just somebody rather stupid & unlucky & should have asked for ID, (which would get you a slap in the face from many women). Move to a different state or less puritanical western country & it would be fine.
Not saying that what he did was good or wise, there are lots of women who are sure to be 18 and up available... but again our popular culture and advertising tries to put a premium on youth for some reason & lots of ignorant fools go for the younger women.

How about some punishment for the girl who clearly knew she was doing something wrong and was lying about her age both online and in person?
Why is she suddenly all fine and stuff even when she was clearly the one who's lies caused the issue. Why can you be say for example 17 years old and 11 months and be scott free with messing up somebody else's life by lying and saying you were another month or two older?

My comment is more in general towards the thought that sexual abuse is mostly/all about the sex. It's about the power and control, sex is just the vehicle they use as it is the most emotionally damaging to the victim and most empowering to the aggressor.

Many of the young ladies that go into prostitution are severely abused and controlled who had no want or will to start hooking. They're not honor roll students from good families looking to make a buck on the side to get their rocking prom dress they always wanted, they're typically runaways who get forced into the trade. The prosecution of them is actually counter productive as it pushes them more into the trade than it does to get them out of it, instead rescue and rehabilitation without prosecution is far more successful in getting them straight.

Perhaps my perspective on it is different than others, as I've met a few of these young women and not a one wanted to be doing what they did. They're very emotionally scarred, and they were all forced into it by the scum of the world or have a background of years of sexual abuse. "Pretty Woman" is about as far from the truth as it could be.

Being the father of a beautiful teenage girl doesn't help either, I'd kill a mother fucker if they so much as look at her wrong.

My comment is more in general towards the thought that sexual abuse is mostly/all about the sex. It's about the power and control, sex is just the vehicle they use as it is the most emotionally damaging to the victim and most empowering to the aggressor.

Yes, but this is a specific case. It doesn’t seem as though he abused anyone. He paid for sex with a willing participant who misrepresented her age.

Yes, but this is a specific case. It doesn’t seem as though he abused anyone. He paid for sex with a willing participant who misrepresented her age.

Hi,

So he fled the Country to get away from a misdemeanor "john" charge as per Texas law:
For first-time defendants with no prior convictions, provided no aggravating factors such as violence are involved, soliciting prostitution is a class B misdemeanor. For that crime, punishment is a fine of no more than $2,000 and jail time of no more than 180 days.

Sincerely,
Theis

If she was so willing, she wouldn't have gone and confessed it to a counselor afterwards. There's more to this young lady's story, and I guarantee it isn't good. Almost certainly, there is a third party involved that was coercing her towards prostitution.

The John in this case may very well be a witless fool who happened to be the one to fall for her story and got himself in trouble as a result, but I'll also believe the statement from the police that if she were mistaken in her age it would be for younger than 16 and not older. Again, there's a lot more to this story that none of us will know as many of the details will be left out of the public eye because of the age of the girl, as well as protection of the case through its investigation and prosecution.

The bottom line is don't be a John, you're feeding the worst kind of human trafficking if you do. Those of us here should be the sheepdog and protect the innocent, not the wolf preying on them.

Hi,

So he fled the Country to get away from a misdemeanor "john" charge as per Texas law:
For first-time defendants with no prior convictions, provided no aggravating factors such as violence are involved, soliciting prostitution is a class B misdemeanor. For that crime, punishment is a fine of no more than $2,000 and jail time of no more than 180 days.

Sincerely,
Theis
He's charged with 2nd degree felony sexual assault on a minor. They've likely got more dirt on him than simply not checking ID to get him with that charge.

damn, feel like an old fart reading this, back in my day, banging 16 yr olds was legal :)

If I were to guess based on his previous behavior, he just likes to push limits and break laws that he believes are unjust. I doubt her age was what turned him on, my guess is the turn on for him was probably the taboo of paying for sex.

Now if they find he was banging a lot of very young looking hookers, he might like them young.

On the other hand, I know a few women in their late twenties and early thirties who could pass for 14 years old so being attracted to women who look like teens isn't necessarily pedophilia. At the same time, I've known 14 year old girls that could pass for 25 too. Things can be very cloudy.

He's charged with 2nd degree felony sexual assault on a minor. They've likely got more dirt on him than simply not checking ID to get him with that charge.
That's the thing, being a named plaintiff on civil rights cases means if any dirt is found, they throw the book at you. They don't care if it sticks or not, they just want to smear.

He had a plan (not really a good plan though) for that and the worst he could get was a cease and desist or some minor unlicensed manufacture of a firearm charge. I'm sure he wasn't planning to get caught banging hookers at all.

You have to remember, he's dumb.

Reactions: THEIS
If she was so willing, she wouldn't have gone and confessed it to a counselor afterwards. There's more to this young lady's story, and I guarantee it isn't good. Almost certainly, there is a third party involved that was coercing her towards prostitution.

The bottom line is don't be a John, you're feeding the worst kind of human trafficking if you do. Those of us here should be the sheepdog and protect the innocent, not the wolf preying on them.

Or was she approached afterwards by the people watching his every move? Perhaps they even set the trap? I believe you are correct — there is more than meets the eye.

I’m not defending his actions in any way. I think prostitution is gross, although my objection is more microbiological than moral. I believe that two consenting adults should do what they want and exchange whatever goods, services, bodily fluids and microbes they see fit. But “consent” and “adults” are indeed important words.

I think he is most guilty of being stupid: don’t make yourself a mark and then break the law. And I mean the law prohibiting prostitution. The statutory part he may have done unwittingly we don’t know, so although we can conclude that he’s a dumbass and a John, the jury is still out on pedophile.