• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Forster Reloading Press.

ms6852

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2008
San Antonio Texas
I would appreciate any help from here who could provide me with a vendor who sells and has the Forster Reloading press. I have slowly been buying items to start reloading and have decided on this particular one. Your help is much appreciated.

Re: The Forster Reloading Press.

Try Midway USA,Sinclair International,Gaff&Sons,or Cabalas.Just a few that I use. Lightman

Good recommendations in the previous post. You will love the press and a very good choice. When you order the press order the Forster lock rings as well since they are designed to work with the press.

Midway does not have it nor does Cabela. Sinclair is out also. I will try graff and sons. Thanks for the tip on the lock rings will make sure I order those.

I've been on the hunt for one as well - Grafs as well as MidSouth Shooters Supply have them on back order

Just use your gut. Pick one, order/backorder, and wait. You'll not regret it. Agree, use Forster lock rings on your dies of choice. I use Redding S dies and the Forster press/Redding die combo works great.

They seem to run in batches. Everybody was out when I ordered mine. I got mine from cabelas on points so I could wait. Just order one from you retailer of choice and wait. Chances are they will all be in stock at the same time again.

Call a Cabela's store. Their online inventory says that they are not in stock, but they do have a couple at some of their stores. Just pick a store and call them, and if they don't have one they can check in their database, and tell you which store does. Directly call the store that has one and have them ship it to you. You will have to pay tax ($25) and shipping ($11), but you won't have to wait for it to come back into stock; because they are out of stock everywhere and it look like they will be fore quite some time. I just ordered mine last week from the Cabela's in Arkansas, but don't call them I got the last one.

I ordered one from sinclair a couple of months ago when I had a 10% coupon. It wasn't in stock at the time but it let me backorder it. I watched sinclair's website and never saw it show in stock, but a couple of weeks ago it showed up on my doorstep. It's a beautiful piece of gear, I don't think you'll be disappointed in it and if you don't like it you can always sell it for what you paid, people are always looking for them and they're never in stock anywhere. I'll second the advise of backordering it and wait, it'll eventually come in stock and they'll send it to you. It's just one of those hard to find items.