• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The "Fuck Joe Biden" thread

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Surprised someone hasn't come up with it yet. What can we blame Joe for.

I'll start.

I stayed at a Holiday In one time. The alarm didnt work.

Fuck Joe Biden.

337536222_773025827674627_2484670401358592957_n.jpg

Fuck Joe Biden.

I'll just leave this here.........I wear a hat every day that saysFJB......

FUCK JOE BIDEN

Last edited:
    Reactions: jrassy and XLR308
    What they need to do is put mock airplain in front of the stairs with nothing behind it but air.
    I wonder how many times the dumb fuck could fall off and hit the ground before he could figure it out.
    A 25' drop ont the tarmac? At his age, only once. But we could watch the video for a long time.

forcing the us taxpayers to fund terrorism in Iran I blame joe ,
    stealing money from the taxpayers and funneling it to the Ukraine all joe biden and hunter .

Reactions: XLR308
    The nature of Ewes is to be fucked and the few who realize this take control of them and make them pay taxes. Is it laziness that make everyone bend over and accept what ever ...........

Slave Ukraine! Please send all our money to their war effort and pensions!
    No sacrifice too large!

F J B

Last edited:
    Reactions: 232593

Home buyers who have good credit and a nice down payment will subsidize those who haven't done either. FJB
    And some dumbasses thought I was crazy for writing a $65k check and paying off our house.

Reactions: 101st and Maggot
    Sheeit. I’m holding onto my properties.
    Kinda seems like Biden is trying to ruin the country and make it the perfect buy-out for China. And yet, he is still in office. I was looking at Fox News or Breitbart and they pointed out that Trump has a 4 point lead over Biden. My question is why only 4 percent. Then I understand why Biden is popular. I look at the legitimately medically diagnosed morons on the road and realize that they can vote.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    Kinda seems like Biden is trying to ruin the country and make it the perfect buy-out for China. And yet, he is still in office. I was looking at Fox News or Breitbart and they pointed out that Trump has a 4 point lead over Biden. My question is why only 4 percent. Then I understand why Biden is popular. I look at the legitimately medically diagnosed morons on the road and realize that they can vote.
    And reproduce.

Reactions: kbiss and Ronws
    Exercise your musical imagination, if you will, and feel the glory of

'FUCK JOE BIDEN 'syncopated with

After that thought I need a drink.

Reactions: 232593