• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos The Gallery

MontanaMarine

MGySgt, Ret.
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2001
Canyon Ferry, MT
A place near the house where I can crack rocks and check real world come-ups. The 16X Super Sniper on the tripod makes a fairly good tactical spotter, and backup scope.

Re: The Gallery

Graham, ttam, other than this state being run by Dem's for so long it a beautiful place to live. We can find spots similiar but we have to drive around 3 to 4 hours.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I live in the wrong State. </div></div>

Same here....

It's a heavy rubberband (yes really).

I upgraded to a 2" spring clamp I found at the local hardware store for $1.99. I put a couple wraps of riggers tape on the scope tube to protect the second-hand Super Sniper from any abuse....grin.

Anyway, the rings are still in place and it's zeroed for the 308, so it's pretty easy to clamp it on to the rifle if need be, and go to work.

Here's a link to a pic with the spring clamp attachment:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/montanamarine/optics/Copyof2009-07-0712-15-11.jpg

MT has a lot of Dem control too, but they are not so much anti-gun.

The Governor is Dem, and both U. S. Senators are Dem.

The LtGov is Rep, and the State Legislature is mostly Rep, but barely.

We have a different breed of Dems here in MT, mostly pretty conservative, and support the little man.

If you look at the recent state legislation: "Made in MT" and "Firearms Freedom Act", both recently signed by our Dem Governor, it kinda lays it all out. The Dems are not all on the same page.

Man... I want to come shoot with you
smile.gif

One of the nicest things about this SS spotting scope is the 3.75" eye relief. I can actually see through the thing very well with my glasses on.

Wrong again guys,try a freakin island for a change in the middle of the Pacific.
our stupid range is only good for 450 yds.