• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Good Thing About the Virus

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    It seems that the hypocritical anti-gunners have suddenly realized that the 2nd Amendment is really important.

Here are some articles that are saying the same thing that we all know but I thought I'd post them anyway.

https://concealednation.org/2020/03...-online-and-have-them-shipped-to-their-homes/

https://www.thegunwriter.com/25013/now-even-anti-gun-californians-want-guns/

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/welcome-all-the-new-gun-owners-who-are-now-buying-firearms-but/

I'm not a vindictive person but I would like to see everyone who voted for, donated money to or supported their favorite anti-gun politician stripped of their ability to own and carry a gun if the TEOTWAWKI scenario ever happens.

They had no sympathy for any of us ever since the Sullivan Act passed in 1911. They could have cared less for anyone who was being stalked and left defenseless because they could not get a gun. They danced in the blood of every mass murder that took place and were gleeful in the wake of any anti-gun legislation that passed.

I want to see the look on their face when they are left defenseless during a zombie-apocalypse. I want to see the look on their face if they ever come to me for help asking to borrow one of my guns or if I can spare them any ammunition.

Some of you will ask; "High Power, how can you be so cold and cruel? We ought to embrace our new found brothers and sisters in arms who have finally seen the light?"

The reason that I am so cold and cruel is that these hypocritical rats will go back to their old ways once this crisis is over. The majority of them have the morals of a rabid doberman. All they want is everything for themselves. I've known enough leftists to learn that they have morals that are situational.

Now that THEY need a gun, the 2nd Amendment does indeed mean what it says.

If you doubt what I say lets think the current situation through a little more. Let's say the virus gets worse. Let's say that truck drivers cannot deliver food anymore because of robberies and hijackings. Let's say there are food riots in the inner cities.

I hope that doesn't happen but keep in mind that food is a powerful motivator to do things that you normally would not do. If you don't believe that, read up on the history of cannibalism.

Anyway, your leftist anti-gun neighbor runs out of food. They might think of trying to rob or steal from you if you decide that you cannot spare anymore because your family needs the food.

The leftist cannot change his or her nature any easier than a leopard can change it's spots. They will look at someone else and rationalize: "After all I've done for this community, this is the way these conservative Christians treat me. If they were really caring and compassionate, they would give me some food. Desperate times call for desperate measures. My family is dying f**k the other guy."

Remember that some of these same people were all in favor of "post birth abortions" (aka baby killing). If they didn't care about killing a baby, they won't care about killing you for your food.

Let's pray that TEOTWAWKI will not happen. Yet after this is all over, I'd be willing to bet you a case of 5.56mm green tip ammunition that they will be back to their old ways of wanting to ban guns (with themselves as exceptions).

In another development, the Democratic Anti-Gun Governor of Illinois has designated arms and ammunition retailers as "essential businesses" and are exempted from the lock-down order. Let's hope he works to get rid of the rest of the state's anti-gun laws and stupid FOID card.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/i...nates-gun-and-ammunition-suppliers-essential/

Received a call from my not pro gun friend last Tuesday. He was in line to buy a gun. He asked if I can do anything if I had any FFL friends that can help him get his gun faster. He was concerned because the line was long and there was a 36hr waiting period, and that he might not get his gun in time. I told him sorry can’t help with the gun but stay in line buy the gun and when he gets it I can give hime the ammo. I wished they listened to their crazy friend with guns.

I have said this multiple times and I will say it again... Fuck those "former" antis who are now caught by surprise.

THEIR votes and THEIR actions have caused thousands of crime victims to become defenseless in the face of violent offenders, and many countless thousands more who cannot obtain the best defensive tools for themselves and their families when natural disasters and their social consequences strike.

If any "former" antigunner begs you for help now and during future widespread emergencies, just tell them to carry a fucking umbrella. They are good enough to prevent mass stabbings, right? And if they continue to plead with you, request to watch sexual favors from them... The real nasty and degrading kinds, like eating shit, self mutilation, etc... The idea is not to actually get them to engage in these acts, but just to let them know how much disdain and utter contempt you have for their existence and the fact that they are wasting your valuable time.

Fuck these liberal pieces of shit. They are going to have to crawl out of their own mess on their own. And we will be laughing at them the entire time...

Radio had an interview with a gun shop owner the other day and he said the newer customers are not aware that in MA you need to be licensed to purchase.

I like education however you come upon on it and the lessons learned the hard way are usually the ones that last.

It seems that the hypocritical anti-gunners have suddenly realized that the 2nd Amendment is really important.

Here are some articles that are saying the same thing that we all know but I thought I'd post them anyway.

https://concealednation.org/2020/03...-online-and-have-them-shipped-to-their-homes/

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/welcome-all-the-new-gun-owners-who-are-now-buying-firearms-but/

I'm not a vindictive person but I would like to see everyone who voted for, donated money to or supported their favorite anti-gun politician stripped of their ability to own and carry a gun if the TEOTWAWKI scenario ever happens.

They had no sympathy for any of us ever since the Sullivan Act passed in 1911. They could have cared less for anyone who was being stalked and left defenseless because they could not get a gun. They danced in the blood of every mass murder that took place and were gleeful in the wake of any anti-gun legislation that passed.

I want to see the look on their face when they are left defenseless during a zombie-apocalypse. I want to see the look on their face if they ever come to me for help asking to borrow one of my guns or if I can spare them any ammunition.

Some of you will ask; "High Power, how can you be so cold and cruel? We ought to embrace our new found brothers and sisters in arms who have finally seen the light?"

The reason that I am so cold and cruel is that these hypocritical rats will go back to their old ways once this crisis is over. The majority of them have the morals of a rabid doberman. All they want is everything for themselves. I've known enough leftists to learn that they have morals that are situational.

If you doubt what I say lets think the current situation through a little more. Let's say the virus gets worse. Let's say that truck drivers cannot deliver food anymore because of robberies and hijackings. Let's say there are food riots in the inner cities.

I hope that doesn't happen but keep in mind that food is a powerful motivator to do things that you normally would not do. If you don't believe that, read up on the history of cannibalism.

Anyway, your leftist anti-gun neighbor runs out of food. They might think of trying to rob or steal from you if you decide that you cannot spare anymore because your family needs the food.

The leftist cannot change his or her nature any easier than a leopard can change it's spots. They will look at someone else and rationalize: "After all I've done for this community, this is the way these conservative Christians treat me. If they were really caring and compassionate, they would give me some food. Desperate times call for desperate measures. My family is dying f**k the other guy."

Remember that some of these same people were all in favor of "post birth abortions" (aka baby killing). If they didn't care about killing a baby, they won't care about killing you for your food.

Let's pray that TEOTWAWKI will not happen. Yet after this is all over, I'd be willing to bet you a case of 5.56mm green tip ammunition that they will be back to their old ways of wanting to ban guns (with themselves as exceptions).

In another development, the Democratic Anti-Gun Governor of Illinois has designated arms and ammunition retailers as "essential businesses" and are exempted from the lock-down order. Let's hope he works to get rid of the rest of the state's anti-gun laws and stupid FOID card.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/i...nates-gun-and-ammunition-suppliers-essential/

Disagree with the attitude of disgruntled gun shop guy.

He needs to be making educated voters not pissing people of.

This is a gross generalization but is it mandatory gun shop owners be obnoxious dicks?

I have said this multiple times and I will say it again... Fuck those "former" antis who are now caught by surprise.

THEIR votes and THEIR actions have caused thousands of crime victims to become defenseless in the face of violent offenders, and many countless thousands more who cannot obtain the best defensive tools for themselves and their families when natural disasters and their social consequences strike.

If any "former" antigunner begs you for help now and during future widespread emergencies, just tell them to carry a fucking umbrella. They are good enough to prevent mass stabbings, right? And if they continue to plead with you, request to watch sexual favors from them... The real nasty and degrading kinds, like eating shit, self mutilation, etc... The idea is not to actually get them to engage in these acts, but just to let them know how much disdain and utter contempt you have for their existence and the fact that they are wasting your valuable time.

Fuck these liberal pieces of shit. They are going to have to crawl out of their own mess on their own. And we will be laughing at them the entire time...
    I'm with you on helping them but please revoke the umbrella as a weapon. We do not need a run on those as some of us use them, as a norm when hunting.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Buddy at work who is not a fan of guns was asking me what he and his son should buy for home defense. I was nice. I simply offered him my opinions about what he might want to consider. Now is NOT the time to be an ass to people who are opening their eyes and seeing reality for the first time in their lives.

Help them. Encourage them.

It's a teaching moment and people are more willing to be taught than ever before.

I think we'll be seeing a lot of first timers buying. I think the key will be to help them learn the right way so that they'll be safe and hopefully join our numbers on thr pro side to vote

I wonder what was wrong with those two AR's left on that shelf...

Buddy at work who is not a fan of guns was asking me what he and his son should buy for home defense. I was nice. I simply offered him my opinions about what he might want to consider. Now is NOT the time to be an ass to people who are opening their eyes and seeing reality for the first time in their lives.

Help them. Encourage them.

It's a teaching moment and people are more willing to be taught than ever before.

I agree. We should try to be light for these lost souls in these difficult times.

To clarify on my post #4 and what others have said... There is a HUGE difference between "just not being a fan of guns" and being a politically active antigunner. Some people may just not be into guns, but do not obssess 24/7 about taking them away from the population. I am not a fan of professional sportsball, but I do not actively degrade, clown, insult, or denounce them, unless their players are ranting and raving and disrespecting this country's flag...

My GF is a classic NYC hipster girl. She never cared about guns. She is into colorful notepads, pens with fluffy stuff on top, and Harry Potter. However, she fully understands why I own and carry guns. She understands why I am so extremely devoted to protecting and preserving these rights for everyone. She understands why I am even willing to sacrifice my life to defend these rights.

It's perfectly okay if one was "never a fan of guns" in the past but is realizing the truth of the world now. I am willing to help and guide these folks too. However, if one was a former active antigunner and championed the infringement of our rights, the only answer they will get from me is "I have a gun on me right now. Why don't you try and take it from me, like all you fucking commies always jerked off about?"...

Disagree with the attitude of disgruntled gun shop guy.

He needs to be making educated voters not pissing people of.

This is a gross generalization but is it mandatory gun shop owners be obnoxious dicks?

At first, I (sort of) agreed with your post. But then I re-read the OP. They buy guns now, but when the crisis is over, right back to "guns are bad"...except the ones they now own. Screw 'em.

My leftist brother and his anti-gun zealot of a wife wanted to know if they could “borrow” a gun from me. I was kind and responded yes, but they both have to come out in the desert and spend a few hours learning how to safely handle and use it. They declined because “everyone knows how to use a gun”.

I’m not handing them a weapon that one of them ends up hurting themselves with.

No “class”?
    No gun.

If they really want one that bad - they can spend the same amount of time I would spend with them “teaching”, on simply standing in line to purchase. I cannot wait to hear how intrusive it was to fill out a 4473 and wait for the OK. These same people believe that showing ID is the same as trying to stop people from voting.

Who am I trying to kid.
    They will never spend their own money or time to aid in their own defense.

I disagree with the folks on this thread that say we should be nice to the people who had no reservations about voting for the fucking bastards who were hell-bent on disarming us.

Those leftist anti-gunners won't learn their lessons until they've been victimized. I've had to meet violence with my fists at times. It sure would have been nice to have a gun in my hand. I get less cuts, bruises, broken bones and knots on my head.

Let them motherfuckers feel the pain.

If they ask you for advice give them an ass-chewing first. Then after the ass-chewing, ask them how they feel.

If they respond that they feel bad then tell them they don't feel half as bad as the person who was killed or maimed by some creep who either wanted to rob them or rape them.

Tell them that now they know how vulnerable they feel ask them how they would feel facing someone who's bigger and better armed.

I'd like to say; "You know, you are lucky that you are talking to a God-fearing person who respects the lives and well-being of others. If I were a criminal right now, do you realize what I could do to you before you could even bat an eye."

Oh I would not stop there if they had their anti-gun wife, girlfriend or daughter with them. I would say something like; "If I were one of the perverts that the po-po let out of jail right now I would be eyeing that babe sitting beside you and undressing her with my eyes. Then I would probably beat the shit out of you, stick a knife in you or put a bullet in your head so I could rape her."

I would say all that and add; "I could do all that because I am NOW better armed than you. And it's lucky for you that I've always been law abiding even when it was people like you that were trying to disarm me and my loved ones."

Then I would ask them if my comments make them feel uneasy. If they say yes, then I'd tell them that I've met women who were raped before. I cannot fathom what they went through. All I know is that they are never the same if they survive.

Then I would tell them; "I hope you're satisfied with your vote for the anti-gun scum-bags who want to take my guns away and have put the laws in place that now keep you from buying a gun."

Then I would tell them to come back in ten days and I might help. And I'd also remind them that when this is all over they better vote pro-gun and give to pro-gun causes hereafter.

As a matter of fact, I'd probably make them join a pro-gun organization right then and there.

Again, I disagree with the people that want to play nice with so-called "former anti-gunners." When this is all over, they will go back to being the butt-fucking-baby-killing-commie-anti-gunners that they have always been.

Make them write a letter to the most hated anti-gun politician. Make them write; "Repeal the NFA of 1934, GCA 1968, Hughes Amendment, NICS Checks and ALL other anit-gun laws," one hundred times. Make them sign the letter, lick and stamp the envelope in front of you. Make them pay for the fucking stamp and hand the letter over to you. Then YOU mail the letter for them.

I disagree with the folks on this thread that say we should be nice to the people who had no reservations about voting for the fucking bastards who were hell-bent on disarming us.

Those leftist anti-gunners won't learn their lessons until they've been victimized. I've had to meet violence with my fists at times. It sure would have been nice to have a gun in my hand. I get less cuts, bruises, broken bones and knots on my head.

Let them motherfuckers feel the pain.

If they ask you for advice give them an ass-chewing first. Then after the ass-chewing, ask them how they feel.

If they respond that they feel bad then tell them they don't feel half as bad as the person who was killed or maimed by some creep who either wanted to rob them or rape them.

Tell them that now they know how vulnerable they feel ask them how they would feel facing someone who's bigger and better armed.

I'd like to say; "You know, you are lucky that you are talking to a God-fearing person who respects the lives and well-being of others. If I were a criminal right now, do you realize what I could do to you before you could even bat an eye."

Oh I would not stop there if they had their anti-gun wife, girlfriend or daughter with them. I would say something like; "If I were one of the perverts that the po-po let out of jail right now I would be eyeing that babe sitting beside you and undressing her with my eyes. Then I would probably beat the shit out of you, stick a knife in you or put a bullet in your head so I could rape her."

I would say all that and add; "I could do all that because I am NOW better armed than you. And it's lucky for you that I've always been law abiding even when it was people like you that were trying to disarm me and my loved ones."

Then I would ask them if my comments make them feel uneasy. If they say yes, then I'd tell them that I've met women who were raped before. I cannot fathom what they went through. All I know is that they are never the same if they survive.

Then I would tell them; "I hope you're satisfied with your vote for the anti-gun scum-bags who want to take my guns away and have put the laws in place that now keep you from buying a gun."

Then I would tell them to come back in ten days and I might help. And I'd also remind them that when this is all over they better vote pro-gun and give to pro-gun causes hereafter.

As a matter of fact, I'd probably make them join a pro-gun organization right then and there.

Again, I disagree with the people that want to play nice with so-called "former anti-gunners." When this is all over, they will go back to being the butt-fucking-baby-killing-commie-anti-gunners that they have always been.

Make them write a letter to the most hated anti-gun politician. Make them write; "Repeal the NFA of 1934, GCA 1968, Hughes Amendment, NICS Checks and ALL other anit-gun laws," one hundred times. Make them sign the letter, lick and stamp the envelope in front of you. Make them pay for the fucking stamp and hand the letter over to you. Then YOU mail the letter for them.

Are the new people people that were virulently anti gun until their worthless skin was threatened or are they fence sitters riding the flotsam and jetsam of life now coming to the point of making a decision?

There is a difference?

One needs to be told to fuck off the other welcomed with open arms.

Reactions: OldSalty
    My Olympic AR74 has been good - other than eating a firing pin every 10k rounds or so.
    (All steel Russian milsurp)

Yes...Pat their hand and tell them they should change their thinking.

Some of you must not be clear on how a liberal fuckwit's brain works.
    Talk ugly, or whisper sweet nothings to them. 95% of them forget the whole thing within 2 weeks of restored normal. They then cast their vote for more gun control.

We have learned this the most down here south of the Mason Dixon.
    They seem like real fine people fleeing from the bullshit.....till they start voting.

I like the angry guy..

Yes...Pat their hand and tell them they should change their thinking.

Some of you must not be clear on how a liberal fuckwit's brain works.
    Talk ugly, or whisper sweet nothings to them. 95% of them forget the whole thing within 2 weeks of restored normal. They then cast their vote for more gun control.

We have learned this the most down here south of the Mason Dixon.
    They seem like real fine people fleeing from the bullshit.....till they start voting.

I like the angry guy..

Lots of people bought guns in the Obama error.

They heavily invested too.

When I started getting back into this about 2011 Schmidt and Bender was a unicorn in these parts. Tasco, Nikon, Leupold were the norm.

I of course had to have S&B because it would buy me bullseyes and in doing so I bought blind.

Now often at the bench I see gear exceeding mine and there is the ability to see top tier gear before buying.

People that invested will resist.

Are the new people people that were virulently anti gun until their worthless skin was threatened or are they fence sitters riding the flotsam and jetsam of life now coming to the point of making a decision?

There is a difference?

One needs to be told to fuck off the other welcomed with open arms.

The way I feel right now, I just want to say to the fence sitters; "where were you when all this anti-gun stuff was going down?

There were plenty of fence sitters in Germany from 1933 to 1945. If you were someone who survived a concentration camp and your family didn't, what would you say to the fence sitter who didn't warn you that the Gestapo was at your front door.

If you were someone in Cambodia in 1979 what would you say to the fence sitter who did nothing to help fight against Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge?

I hope the fence sitters get a nail stuck in the collective asses from the post they are straddling.

Last edited:
    Olympics......
    Maybe, but do you think a first time gun buyer would know the difference? I'm guessing it was "Do you have ammo for this?" No. "What do you have ammo for?" BTW, my only Oly was a POS.

You certainly seem to be.

Now it the time to encourage more gun ownership.

You are right in not wanting to give up your stuff for them. But you should be encouraging them and changing minds along the way.

But what do I know? I don’t suffer fools.

I am not a vindictive person but believe that the anti-gunners who are now panic buying the guns and ammo have not and will not ever learn their lesson.

If I thought that anyone of them has truly seen the light then I need to see some proof.

I want to see them write letters to the politicians. I want them to tell their neighbors who they are voting for. I want them to OPENLY support pro-gun politicians.

I want to see them join pro-gun organizations.

I want to see them start wearing "molon lobe" and "come and take it" t-shirts and baseball caps in public.

I want to see them put an "insured by Smith & Wesson" bumper sticker on their cars.

I want to see them join the local gun club.

I want to see them at the town hall meetings to challenge the anti-gun politicians.

I want to see them do more than talk right now. They can say sorry now but unless it is backed up by actions they can go fuck themselves.

PS: Make them wear a MAGA hat on the Berkley campus if they have really repented.

Reactions: Mater2009
    Well there are a couple rifles available for you ......
    Thanks!
    I think I have all I need at the moment.....

But that rifle shooting 5.45 x 39 meant I got to buy and shoot 10,000 rounds of it for the same price as 1000 .223 at the time. It’s actually one of my favorite rifles.

Im optimistic the hysteria will pass and have hopes they will join our community even without their fear motivations.

If this becomes a real thing though now I will not only take their toilet paper but also there guns.

Silver linings fellas

Reactions: northern50
    I am not a vindictive person but believe that the anti-gunners who are now panic buying the guns and ammo have not and will not ever learn their lesson.

If I thought that anyone of them has truly seen the light then I need to see some proof.

I want to see them write letters to the politicians. I want them to tell their neighbors who they are voting for. I want them to OPENLY support pro-gun politicians.

I want to see them join pro-gun organizations.

I want to see them start wearing "molon lobe" and "come and take it" t-shirts and baseball caps in public.

I want to see them put an "insured by Smith & Wesson" bumper sticker on their cars.

I want to see them join the local gun club.

I want to see them at the town hall meetings to challenge the anti-gun politicians.

I want to see them do more than talk right now. They can say sorry now but unless it is backed up by actions they can go fuck themselves.

PS: Make them wear a MAGA hat on the Berkley campus if they have really repented.

Lol.

Clearly you are not the unreasonable people the love to fight with.

I think a lot of these non gun owners are not necessarily anti 2A, they just have never been around firearms or don’t have family or friends that are firearms owners. They end up believing what ever anti BS the media is spewing.

If a non gun owner is interested in firearms/shooting I’ll offer to take them to the range. As the lead is flying down range the big smile on their face let’s you know that what ever preconceived notions they had before the range trip are fading away. A lot of the people I introduced to shooting sports ended up purchasing firearms of their own.

Would I lend a gun to a fanatical anti 2A person who was about to be raped by a pack of rabid baboons? No, but I will do my part to try and get more people interested in firearms.

Hey. Another silver lining.
    If all this passes without too much drama we should be able to pick up some great deals when they change back. :ROFLMAO:
    As most here already know, if there is drama, most of them without any training will have those taken away anyhow.

If, as posited above, this is a sea change then welcome to the good side of the force newbs.

Reactions: Longshot231
    My BIL who lives in California asked me to ship him some 9mm. I told him fuck off, fuck no, and good luck with that. And he's not anti gun. Just unprepared.

I wouldn’t help a known leftist do shit. They hate you. If they need you they will pretend to like you. I hate the left. All of them. Why should I feel sorry or help out anyone who want to destroy my way of life and enslave my children. That is unforgivable.

My leftist brother and his anti-gun zealot of a wife wanted to know if they could “borrow” a gun from me. I was kind and responded yes, but they both have to come out in the desert and spend a few hours learning how to safely handle and use it. They declined because “everyone knows how to use a gun”.

I’m not handing them a weapon that one of them ends up hurting themselves with.

No “class”?
    No gun.

If they really want one that bad - they can spend the same amount of time I would spend with them “teaching”, on simply standing in line to purchase. I cannot wait to hear how intrusive it was to fill out a 4473 and wait for the OK. These same people believe that showing ID is the same as trying to stop people from voting.

Who am I trying to kid.
    They will never spend their own money or time to aid in their own defense.

Should have told them that you cannot, with a clear conscious, turn over a firearm to an individual without a background check, and watch 'em twist on *that* . . .

Radio had an interview with a gun shop owner the other day and he said the newer customers are not aware that in MA you need to be licensed to purchase.

I like education however you come upon on it and the lessons learned the hard way are usually the ones that last.

Was up at four seasons guns in Woburn about 10 days ago helping a bud pick out his first AR15. Owner told me that they have sold over 4 million rounds of ammo in February through the first week of March. Had very little left

Was up at four seasons guns in Woburn about 10 days ago helping a bud pick out his first AR15. Owner told me that they have sold over 4 million rounds of ammo in February through the first week of March. Had very little left

1584916758230.png

Reactions: Nik H
    People that invested will resist.

5% of 150 million gun-owners is 7.5 million.

Even if it is 1% resisting, that is 1.5 million. That's more [resisting] gun owners than the number of people in uniform of all of our armed forces.

Ooops. I forgot that Congressman Smallballs and Creepy Joe tell us we can't go up against nukes and F-15s if they want to take our guns.

That place is a gun deli, absolutely insane the volume Carl does.

He is shutting down for a few weeks to protect his workers and resupply.

My thoughts are, let the anti’s buy all the guns they want. They very likely will never get any training nor become proficient with it and, in a real shtf senecio, they will quickly be relieved of the weapon they thought would practically protect them all on its own. Many of them are type of people who have no idea they need training to learn to use a tool first before really becoming effective with it; I have a hammer therefore I see myself as a carpenter, who needs training. After all it’s about how I feel and when I hold a hammer I feel like a carpenter therefore I am; which soon becomes I own a gun, therefore I am able to protect myself and I feel secure. We all know that won’t work real world, besides we also know that many of them will buy a pistol and a pistol is only good for fighting your way to a rifle.

A few will get training, will get interested in shooting sports, and will get proficient which will lead to further weapons purchases and hopefully a little more care when voting next time; a few.

Conversing with a gentleman last week that said he used to shoot handguns 20 years ago, so he’s good to go now. When I asked him how much he shot back then - he shot an entire box of 50 when he bought the gun brand new....

I nodded and did my best to not laugh.
    But then again, he could also be trolling me too!

Conversing with a gentleman last week that said he used to shoot handguns 20 years ago, so he’s good to go now. When I asked him how much he shot back then - he shot an entire box of 50 when he bought the gun brand new....

I nodded and did my best to not laugh.
    But then again, he could also be trolling me too!

Why would that be funny?
    I've got the first box of ammo I ever bought, still 49 rounds left. Only ever had to shoot one bad guy. Just like my deer hunting ammo.
    I got a double barrel I've only had to load once....

Reactions: MadDuner