• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'The Gronk' is back.

Report: Pats trading Rob Gronkowski to join Tom Brady ...
arizonasports.com › story › report-pats-trading-rob-gro...

1 hour ago - However, Gronkowski expressed the desire to only play for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and former Patriots teammate Tom Brady. Because ...

Not fans of the coach...lot of ego...Bill is the brains behind the talent. You need both elements to succeed. Brady often times forgets that and Gronk is his submissive man servant...

I have lived the ups and downs with the Pats for all of my life. We had a good ride and we will see what comes

Not fans of the coach...lot of ego...Bill is the brains behind the talent. You need both elements to succeed. Brady often times forgets that and Gronk is his submissive man servant...

I have lived the ups and downs with the Pats for all of my life. We had a good ride and we will see what comes

But what a pair. They remind me of the SF 49 ers in the era of Montana and Rice. And I think Jefe's right, who wants to play on frozen ground all the time. Give me that sunshine.

Reactions: 1holeaddict
But what a pair. They remind me of the SF 49 ers in the era of Montana and Rice. And I think Jefe's right, who wants to play on frozen ground all the time. Give me that sunshine.

They had a run like no other...it is all good. Change is good and we have all gone through the down times so we will look forward to the next cycle up

It is definitely one of the best manipulative moves the NFL has ever witnessed!! They make a great combo and with the other receiving threats on the squad it is going to be a team to watch..

Reactions: Maggot
Meh. Ariens is going to have to hand the reigns over to the Amibigously Gay Duo or Ace and Gary are gonna take their ball and go cry elsewhere.

Big fan of gronk here he stepped up big that last Super Bowl run and was really our only good piece on offense. I would also credit him with us being able to run the ball half way decent that year. Look at this past year no gronk no run game and it was super ugly to watch. I honestly miss gronk on the pats roster.

1588270577_adotalbbno.jpeg