• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Handmaid's Tale

shootist2004

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2005
las vegas
got bored waiting for new episodes of Yellowstone and Snowfall so I started watching the Handmaids tale.
Its set in the near future. a group of religious fanatics kill everybody in Congress and take over the country.
They form their own nation called Gilead. For some reason most women are infertile. The few women who are fertile are rounded up and placed in the homes of the Officers who have sex with them while their wife holds them down in hopes of having a baby. After a baby is born the handmaid is taken to another officers home and the whole thing starts again. Any subject who tries to resist or fight back is met with lynching, stoning, hands cut off or eye plucked out. They form an underground resistance trying to escape to Canada.

Don’t see the connection to abortion, but rather a highly over the top allegory about the dangers of religious fanaticism; like the influence of Wahhabism on Saudi Arabia and the treatment of women.

The moral of the story is that religion should be like the old saying “that your right to swing your fist ends at my nose.”

Or, people should practice what they want, but don't demand that society follow suit.

My wife is hooked on this show. I’ve watched a few episodes. Ironically, she ordered an all green dress and I told her “I am your commander”

Another stupid liberal fantasy.

We won't be letting Godless daughters of Satan live in the houses of the faithful and corrupt others with their unbelief and evil ways, they will simply be sent to meet their father post haste :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Wife and I actually enjoyed the show’s first season and part of the second. The third season is absolute shit though and it’s as if the writers decided to say fuck it and let the uninterested janitor write it.

It isn’t too far off from how some countries/cultures/religions currently, as well as historically, treat women.

After watching half of season 3 and both deciding to say fuck it to the show, I created this meme.

For those of you who can handle watching a female on a tv show about religious cult nut jobs without needing blood pressure medicine nearby, then I’d say watch the first two seasons and leave it at that.

Attachments

• 37E39E30-F609-4A05-8BBB-97B793106A04.jpeg
    37E39E30-F609-4A05-8BBB-97B793106A04.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Another stupid liberal fantasy.

We won't be letting Godless daughters of Satan live in the houses of the faithful and corrupt others with their unbelief and evil ways, they will simply be sent to meet their father post haste :ROFLMAO:

Not too much of a fantasy seeing as how there are religions and cultures that treat women like shit and use them for the sole purpose of shitting out a kid.

If they just killed the handmaids, then the population would die off. The commanders’ wives are infertile which is why the handmaids are raped and impregnated then passed onto the next commander’s home. I guess the religious nuts aren’t getting the hint that they are being punished by their god lol.

It’s definitely not a show for everyone though lol.

If they just killed the handmaids, then the population would die off. The commanders’ wives are infertile which is why the handmaids are raped and impregnated then passed onto the next commander’s home.

That's because the writers were SJW liberals and probably had some of their own hidden fantasies ;)

However if we run into that problem there are plenty of ways to "farm resources" without having the wicked living under your roof. We'll just use Science, Automation and Robotics to do it correctly in an efficient, safe, controlled production environment. :D

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Not too much of a fantasy seeing as how there are religions and cultures that treat women like shit and use them for the sole purpose of shitting out a kid.

Funny how those are the religions and cultures that the SJWs / Communists / Feminists / Democrats & Liberals all seem to love so much and elevate to "protected" status and you can't say anything bad about them.... or you are a mean horrible person HA!

But you do have to ask yourself... are those cultures which are older than our American Culture, collapsing at the same rate as we are, or at a slower rate or at a faster rate? They may just still be around after we have devolved ourselves back into a 3rd world mess and ready to welcome us back from that little holiday with "enlightenment" we took, with friendly pats on the back and kind words of "We could have told you humans don't do well if they try to be too evolved, but you had to find out for yourself, glad to have you back) :ROFLMAO: