• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Head of the Snake Has Hissed

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
So, we can be bought and sold.

Soros, whose dire predictions a year ago that President Trump would crash the U.S. economy have proven wildly wrong, also forecast a Democratic landslide in the 2018 midterm elections would push back the danger of the Trump administration. He said his Open Society Foundation is funding more institutions in the U.S. rather than the third world to ensure a Democratic victory in November.

A actual Nazi said he is funding teh Dem party. hmmmm, makes sense to me.
How old was Soros during his nazi days? Soros is a dirtbag but lets keep it to actual facts we may look less crazy.

teenager like most nazis at the end of the war, h dealt in death money he is the worst type of Nazi. A jew Nazi that enriched himself off of stolen death camp victims money. THat is keeping it real, we should be handing him over to Putin or the UK. That is keeping him real, how did he get his citizenship with a criminal record?

Reactions: Yasherka
How old was Soros during his nazi days? Soros is a dirtbag but lets keep it to actual facts we may look less crazy.

Less crazy? Think of our insane as proud emblems of diversity!

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/proo...ly-comes-light-discovery-forgotten-interview/
Just a short article, summing up the "high" points. There are many, many more articles about him on the WWW. Just search for "George Soros, Nazi".

I'd like to see him go to Russia. They have a warrant for his arrest. Putin knows full well what to do with him. Not sure if the Hungarian warrant is still in effect. Shipping him to Hungary (his country of birth) would be my second choice. Although, I don't think the Hungarians would be as brutal on him. He is almost universally reviled there (as well as Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland). Unfortunate. He should be tied to two horses pointed in opposite directions. He is responsible for participating in the deaths of a half million Hungarian Jews. His own countrymen, of the same religion. Watch the interview with him. He is a vile, despicable, hideous monster. When I look at the people (liberals) that revere and fawn all over him, I can only shake my head in disbelief. It is unfathomable how so many people can willfully ignore that level of evil.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/proo...ly-comes-light-discovery-forgotten-interview/
Just a short article, summing up the "high" points. There are many, many more articles about him on the WWW. Just search for "George Soros, Nazi".

I'd like to see him go to Russia. They have a warrant for his arrest. Putin knows full well what to do with him. Not sure if the Hungarian warrant is still in effect. Shipping him to Hungary (his country of birth) would be my second choice. Although, I don't think the Hungarians would be as brutal on him. He is almost universally reviled there (as well as Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland). Unfortunate. He should be tied to two horses pointed in opposite directions. He is responsible for participating in the deaths of a half million Hungarian Jews. His own countrymen, of the same religion. Watch the interview with him. He is a vile, despicable, hideous monster. When I look at the people (liberals) that revere and fawn all over him, I can only shake my head in disbelief. It is unfathomable how so many people can willfully ignore that level of evil.
That's what I like Facts. Good one.

Soros was old enough.

He remembers walking the streets with his step father cataloging the confiscated belongings of transported Jews.

Not a nice man.

Of course the Left likes this Shit sack of a human.
They are all about results not how you got them.
They do their usual mental gymnastics to "forget" who and what these people are.
Soros is a cancer on the freedom of peoples all around the world.
That he is still alive tells much about the governments.

R

I thought you knew this FS1 or I would have google food it for you too.

FfQQKdi.png

Burger XLDs, huh?

That's what I like Facts. Good one.

I posted about this on the Hide about 6 or 8 months ago;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoes_on_the_Danube_Bank

It is worth the read, if for no other reason to re-enforce why free peoples should never give up their firearms. I have not read far enough into it to find out if Soros was ever part of the Arrow Cross militiamen in Hungary, but I would not be surprised. I cannot make that charge at this point however.

Soros is very actively involved in the manipulation of governments around the world and he is particularly active in Hungary right now. The (Viktor) Orban government is actively fighting him and his various NGO's;

(Disclaimer; This REALLY IS from the "RUSSIANS");
https://www.rt.com/news/375652-soros-undermine-hungary-government/

One begins to wonder how it is that he continues to draw breath.

Reactions: Rthur
Georgie's hubris may just allow him to underestimate Putin's patience sufficiently to the point that Georgie accidentally gets jabbed with the point of an umbrella.

Georgie's hubris may just allow him to underestimate Putin's patience sufficiently to the point that Georgie accidentally gets jabbed with the point of an umbrella.

After appraising my wife of the intent, method and ensuing demise of Alexander Litvinenko, she nicknamed the umbrella/Polonium pellet method, the "Chernobyl Cupcake". How and where she came up with that, I'll never know. Looking at Wikipedia just now, apparently it was a Ricin filled pellet used on Georgi Markov and not Polonium. Hmmm.......two potential options. I suppose that's not "bad" news.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Somebody has long needed to take one for the team.... on this diseased piece of beyond description evil piece of shit.
Will no one step up and deal with this meddlesome thing...

Of Henry and Thomas....

Last edited:
CaF2 + H2SO4 → 2 HF + CaSO4 on a door knob, shit'er, slippers, coat lining, food plate, shower or bath tub. then again it works wonders when introduced it a HVAC system also.