• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The hell is this thing?

My monitor does not have high enough resolution, but you can see the serial number, some one could run it by Remmy to see what they say.

Is it me or does it look like it has two recoil lugs sandwiched together.

I would guess that you are seeing the recoil lug and the steel breech of the carbon fiber barrel.

Oh, I know who the previous owner was...

00.jpg

I don't know anything about the rifle but I think the DOA guy is a former builder for Surgeon.

I like how it "may have been overseas."

I have a Glock that might have been part of the Apollo moon landings.

I'll steer clear of comment besides the only thing I see that's interesting is the Remington magnaflux proof stamp on the bolt handle.

Its a Remington 700 Composite, made by Remington around 2001-2003.
It has a carbon fibre wrapped stainless steel barrel. Mine is a sub moa rifle out to 300 yards.
There is no way in hell it is worth that kind of money. Im not sure about the US retail, but the original rifle cost around 2500$ in Sweden.

Looks like this now;
IMG_7169.JPG

Used to look like this:
IMG_5361.JPG

Any rifle on GB that has dings, gouges or otherwise not in pristine condition has possibly been overseas, in a firefight or used in combat. *sarcasm*

Now that I have had some dinner I realize what a fool I have been. I sold that barreled action with the original trigger and a picatinny rail for about 450$.
Seeing that add makes me think that I should have gotten about 10 times that.
The guy that bought it from me sure made an awesome deal!!

*high dose of sarcasm*

More than that ! Yours actually grouped !

Yes it did.
3 shots at 95 yards (Our local range is short!)
IMG_5364.JPG

5 shots at 300 yards in pretty bad wind and -10 degrees celsius.
p4pb10498672.jpg

(the black square is about 3,2")
Im sure I could do better in on a warmer and less windy day.

What is that thing??????? I'll tell you what, it's something that makes me laugh my ass off! What a bunch of idiots. Psshhh, overseas my ass. LOL

My Mosin Nagant has been overseas, does that make it worth more? It has plenty of scratches/dings.