• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The High Cost of Crime: Oregon County Loses $1 Billion as Residents Flee Lawless Portland

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

2:47

Residents who fled Multnomah County, Oregon, in 2020 took over $1 billion in income as they searched for a better life in other areas.
The news is according to an analysis of data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Oregonian reported Sunday.
“Numbers gleaned from annual income tax returns provide the most detailed information available on where Americans are moving — and taking their money,” the outlet said:
The latest figures, based on income tax returns filed in 2020 and 2021, show that Multnomah County lost a net 14,257 tax filers and their dependents. The county’s resulting net income loss topped $1 billion for the first time in the decade that the IRS has tracked moving data.
The pandemic appeared to prod relatively higher earners — more likely to hold jobs that can be done remotely — to relocate than in pre-pandemic years. The average income of Multnomah County residents who moved away in 2020, the most recent figure available, was 14% higher than of those who moved the year prior, according to The Oregonian/OregonLive’s analysis.
Meanwhile, the U.S. Census found almost three percent of Portland’s population decided to leave between 2020 and 2022, the Wall Street Journal reported in June.
“The drop of about 17,400 to 635,000 was the sixth largest decline among the 50 largest cities,” the article said, noting that local leaders are now desperate to keep people from moving out.
In addition, “Mayor Ted Wheeler, a Democrat, has come under increasing pressure to address rising violent crime and sprawling homeless encampments,” the Journal article stated.
Portland families were reportedly packing up and moving elsewhere because of rampant homelessness and crime plaguing the area, according to a report from August 2022, reported by Breitbart News.
“Portland experienced a massive spike in its homicide rate from 2019 to 2021, recording a 207 percent increase. During that same timeframe, frequent ANTIFA riots were also occurring in the downtown area,” the article said.
In May, KPTV said Portland was “one of the fastest-shrinking U.S. cities.” A reporter for the outlet noted people said data backs up the fact that “Portland just is not what it used to be now.”
One resident lamented, “It’s like Portland died. The tourists haven’t come back like they used to be, especially the Japanese, because they love this city.”

HILARIOUS!
FAFO!

coming to a state near you to wreck a new state just like they did with there last state , millions of retards (calling them that might be a little mean but they are mentally challenged ) that caused there own worse problems through the way they voted , and will vote again yea ....

2:47

Residents who fled Multnomah County, Oregon, in 2020 took over $1 billion in income as they searched for a better life in other areas.
The news is according to an analysis of data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Oregonian reported Sunday.
“Numbers gleaned from annual income tax returns provide the most detailed information available on where Americans are moving — and taking their money,” the outlet said:

Meanwhile, the U.S. Census found almost three percent of Portland’s population decided to leave between 2020 and 2022, the Wall Street Journal reported in June.
“The drop of about 17,400 to 635,000 was the sixth largest decline among the 50 largest cities,” the article said, noting that local leaders are now desperate to keep people from moving out.
In addition, “Mayor Ted Wheeler, a Democrat, has come under increasing pressure to address rising violent crime and sprawling homeless encampments,” the Journal article stated.
Portland families were reportedly packing up and moving elsewhere because of rampant homelessness and crime plaguing the area, according to a report from August 2022, reported by Breitbart News.
“Portland experienced a massive spike in its homicide rate from 2019 to 2021, recording a 207 percent increase. During that same timeframe, frequent ANTIFA riots were also occurring in the downtown area,” the article said.
In May, KPTV said Portland was “one of the fastest-shrinking U.S. cities.” A reporter for the outlet noted people said data backs up the fact that “Portland just is not what it used to be now.”
One resident lamented, “It’s like Portland died. The tourists haven’t come back like they used to be, especially the Japanese, because they love this city.”

HILARIOUS!
FAFO!
And these same people will vote the same way in your neighborhood.........

They won't learn

Doc

But, but, but......what about all that LOVE that got spread around during the summer? 😯😯🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All that love is causing the pavement to be sticky and spreading Hepatitis and HIV.

1691320984143.jpeg

Currently planning an exit strategy.
I'll take my private sector earned pension dollars elsewhere.
I hear the citizens of the great state of Wyoming will welcome former Oregonians with open arms.
I read this somewhere:
#Wyomingisfull

My wife just showed me a vid of some street racers doing donuts on a main drag in front of a Portland Police unit. Popo just keep driving on, no response. Nice job everyone. If they’ve been instructed to ignore that’s dumb as hell. If they’re opting to ignore that’s unprofessional and unsafe. Either way…

Reactions: BCP
Hey look kids, the police pulled back and left everyone alone like you always wanted.

How's that working out.
Listen TwinkieTanker, cops were never the glue that kept shit together. The issue is the removal of zero tolerance policies and prosecutions. It’s almost to where unless you cave someone’s head in or shoot them you won’t get arrested. Unless you’re a cop, then you’ll get a Purple Heart and a promotion. Oh, that’s Colorado…

Now go buy a piggy a donut and offer to polish their dome…

My wife just showed me a vid of some street racers doing donuts on a main drag in front of a Portland Police unit. Popo just keep driving on, no response. Nice job everyone. If they’ve been instructed to ignore that’s dumb as hell. If they’re opting to ignore that’s unprofessional and unsafe. Either way…
In Dallas they are so far behind on recruitment, they can't get to street/stunt races fast enough.

20 years ago Portland was alright. Clean downtown, no issues. Now inmates run the asylum. Glad I got out in 03 when the biggest issues were arresting dumbass protesters blocking interstate. They all got promptly hauled off to jail....

We’re planning on our exit in a few years.

Unlike some, we‘ll be exporting red, not blue.

P

A friend of mine told me he will be moving away soon, and he's sick of paying for other people's crappy life choices.