• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The horrors of North Korea

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    One of Joe Rogan's latest podcasts with Yeonmi Park, a NK defector, is probably the most disturbing stories I've ever heard. We have all heard the tragedy that is North Korea, but I've never heard the 1st hand accounts of someone that lived there in such detail. It really is heartbreaking and terrifying. She explains also what China does and how they are really the mind behind the curtain. It terrifies me because there are so many people in the US that THINK they want that in our country. Makes me wish I was the commander in chief so I could wipe Xi and Kim off the map. Go give it a listen if you feel the need to be thankful you were born here. I wish there was a way this could be played in every HS and college classroom.

That area has been know for some pretty inhumane treatment of people. Look into the outbreak of cannibalism that occurred in North Korea a few years ago.

Cannibalism is in Russia as well, why do you think the prisoners take an extra guy when they escape?
    Seems like cannibalism is a common thread among these communist countries. Most of the fat asses in the US pushing for this would be inedible but they would be a fuel source.

Reactions: oneshot86
    I don't 'Spotify', so I cant watch it but what we did to the Native Americans ranks up there.
    i wouldnt even put it in the same ballpark...

1) native tribes were not citizens of the crown/ usa...they were, by in large, more akin to enemy combatants in a war over land...

2) native tribes were at war with each other over this same land....they werent a homogenous group of people living in peace.....we showed up and just happened to be better at conquest than the other tribes were.

3) historically speaking, we treated our conquered peoples A LOT more humanely than other conquered peoples....ask the South Americans how well they were treated by the Spanish.

were they treated the best?...no...but losing wars has consequences.....

Last edited:
    Seems like cannibalism is a common thread among these communist countries. Most of the fat asses in the US pushing for this would be inedible but they would be a fuel source.
    You need to watch the series 'Alone' documenting 10 "wilderness survival experts" on their solo quests to survive the arctic fall/winter. If you do, try the Alone drinking game where you take a drink every time one of the contestants mentions "fat..." You'll be drunk before the first commercial break...

That area has been know for some pretty inhumane treatment of people. Look into the outbreak of cannibalism that occurred in North Korea a few years ago.
    She discusses this in the podcast.

did you mean Chicago there murder rate is higher than north Korea and all that blood is on the hands of Lorie light foot little Kim could learn a thing or two about killing your own citizens from the pro communist democratic leaders in power in the united states lol I sm positive his totals are higher if those numbers ever get released but the dims are right up there and no one is attempting to remove
    them while they still can .

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    This guy has been talking about North Korea for years, he wrote a book about Kim Jong Il also. He’s also one of the most epic trolls on the twatter. Or so I hear, I don’t twat

There are lots of books about the shit that goes on in North Korea. Lots by defectors themselves too

The guy who this book is about, Shin Dong-hyuk was born in a camp and only escaped when he was 23. This book is great also but kinda hard to read. The shit that goes on in North Korea is really horrifying

She also discusses her support for the 2A.

This stuff has been known for years and has been going on a very long time, much like the horrors of the Communist Chinese.
    But for some reason, our government and all our politicians seem to not care in the least bit what evil Communists do.

It makes you seriously consider why...

Reactions: tomcatmv
    This stuff has been known for years and has been going on a very long time, much like the horrors of the Communist Chinese.
    But for some reason, our government and all our politicians seem to not care in the least bit what evil Communists do.

It makes you seriously consider why...
    It’s because they’re in bed with the commies getting rich off of each other. Best part of the interview is when she was talking about her classmates at Columbia. “You don’t know oppression.”

1) native tribes were not citizens of the crown/ usa...they were, by in large, more akin to enemy combatants in a war over land...

2) native tribes were at war with each other over this same land....they werent a homogenous group of people living in peace.....we showed up and just happened to be better at conquest than the other tribes were.

3) historically speaking, we treated our conquered peoples A LOT more humanely than other conquered peoples....ask the South Americans how well they were treated by the Spanish.

Yeah they weren't allow to be citizens until june 2nd 1924, so you couldn't own property/pay taxes have money or legally own a fire arm in many cases. So throwing women and children in to the ocean in the 1880s was ok?

Yeah they weren't allow to be citizens until june 2nd 1924, so you couldn't own property/pay taxes have money or legally own a fire arm in many cases. So throwing women and children in to the ocean in the 1880s was ok?
    yup, it's perfectly fine....

Hell, we shouldnt have stopped....that's a time honored tradition we should bring back to 2021....good ol' indian drowning....

Jesus Christ.....go back and actually understand what I wrote then we can have an intelligent discussions.....

I've been understanding what you wrote since i was 14. Your version of reality is white washed to the point that it's comical. Show actual academic references to your claims before speaking on a topic that you do not understand

• Haha
    Reactions: ...
    Insanely powerful episode. In the interview she voiced that she's given up on any nations or institutions ever resolving the issues in NK from the top down, but that change can likely only come from individuals applying pressure from the bottom up. Hopefully getting exposure through Joe's massive audience can stir some amount of change

I've been understanding what you wrote since i was 14. Your version of reality is white washed to the point that it's comical. Show actual academic references to your claims before speaking on a topic that you do not understand
    Dude, you want to talk about Native Americans?! Have you listened to ANY of this woman’s 3 hours of testimony? Why don’t you start your own thread instead of hijacking this one?

Reactions: Gwak2006
    You're talking about a people who are so fucking stupid and useless they hadn't even invented the wheel in the 1800's.

• Haha
    Reactions: TexPatriot
    Ever have smoked port belly? With a nice bourbon, I doubt you could tell the difference.

This guy has been talking about North Korea for years, he wrote a book about Kim Jong Il also. He’s also one of the most epic trolls on the twatter. Or so I hear, I don’t twat

There are lots of books about the shit that goes on in North Korea. Lots by defectors themselves too

The guy who this book is about, Shin Dong-hyuk was born in a camp and only escaped when he was 23. This book is great also but kinda hard to read. The shit that goes on in North Korea is really horrifying
    D.... this chick is hot in a uniquely North Korean refugee/defector kind of way.

We cannot underestimate how important that is to getting her message out to the public. She has the makings of a star... mostly in those perky asian bitties, maybe a little bit in the eyes. If she was totally gross her book would have never been published and we'd be saying Yeonmi Who? Instead of Shin Dong Who?

Reactions: The D
    I always find it interesting that defectors from communist regimes understand the importance of the second amendment but a large populace of this great nation cannot seem to grasp the importance of an armed people.

I wonder if the realization will occur before it is too late.

I always find it interesting that defectors from communist regimes understand the importance of the second amendment but a large populace of this great nation cannot seem to grasp the importance of an armed people.

I wonder if the realization will occur before it is too late.
    Its because generally speaking, life is too easy in 1st world countries in the year 2021, especially America. They have a natural need to overcome problems but there aren't really any compared to the past so they have to make up the problems. Same with "institutional racism, transphobia, homophopbia," etc etc.. They actively look for problems and when the come up with fuck all, they make them up out of thin air. When you have to worry about your kids getting sick and dying from eating rats that had already eaten dead human flesh, that's when you know there are real problems. This is what happens when the ancestors a few generations prior to your generation kicked ass and did shit right, now your ass is living on easy street (not you specifically but society as a whole). When our poorest population have a smart phone and are morbidly obese, we officially don't have problems.

What’s really sad is when she was talking about how she got robbed and beaten by some ghetto bitches and was called a racist for wanting to call the police.

D.... this chick is hot in a uniquely North Korean refugee/defector kind of way.

We cannot underestimate how important that is to getting her message out to the public. She has the makings of a star... mostly in those perky asian bitties, maybe a little bit in the eyes. If she was totally gross her book would have never been published and we'd be saying Yeonmi Who? Instead of Shin Dong Who?
    Yes, I’m aware that she’s hot. I don’t want to diminish her talents at all, just bring to light some other fascinating stories. I also want everyone to know who Michael Malice is, he’s fucking hilarious

The Indian Citizenship Act made all Native-Americans born on US soil automatic US citizens. Prior to that they'd been allowed to become citizens through naturalization since depending on the time period, they were treated like any subject of a foreign nation/government. There were some caveats to that, like giving up tribal affiliation and living amongst the Americans of European descent, but they were allowed to become citizens prior to 1924.

The Polynesian word for Europeans translated to “long pig” they said we tasted quite. Similar.......
    Allegedly Fijian, to be specific. And the ancient Fijians would know if pig flesh and human flesh were similar...

Moana's a little bit less of a family-friendly movie when you imagine her great-great-granddaddy beating an enemy's head in with one of those neat war-clubs and feasting on his corpse later, isn't it?

For those with strong nerves...may I suggest a book "The Auschwitz Volunteer: Beyond Bravery"

Something to put in perspective of things that are happening in NK time now..

Reactions: TicTacTex
    I remember after Jeffery Dahmer was arrested, people in NE Ohio quit saying "eat me!" as an angry response to someone else being an asshole...
    Did they stop saying “Eat a dick!” too, thinking they would become an hors d’oeuvre?

• Haha
    Reactions: AngryKoala

...and, using today's definition, they were/are not native.

Reactions: camocorvette
    E8TcI65XIAgfvt2.jpg

Makes me want load cargo jets full of guns, ammo, and blue prints for liberty and go dump them in the jungle.
    Sounds like they got them too weak from starvation to fight even if you gave them weapons. How can the world deal with that. Sanctions are a joke and invasion is out of the question. Not willing to pay in blood and treasure again.

Makes me want load cargo jets full of guns, ammo, and blue prints for liberty and go dump them in the jungle.
    I like where your head’s at but that is only a recipe to give the NK gov more weapons. The entire country is completely brainwashed, and not the soft type of brainwashing that everyone here talks about their political adversaries. It takes several months to “deprogram” defectors of what they’ve been taught. Think of the programming that victims of mk ultra go through, it’s that extreme

Last edited:
    Sounds like they got them too weak from starvation to fight even if you gave them weapons. How can the world deal with that. Sanctions are a joke and invasion is out of the question. Not willing to pay in blood and treasure again.
    You should watch some of the videos of North Korean Soldiers who defected. They believed they would destroy the Americans. However, once they saw the Americans they change their minds and they now know that North Korea would be destroyed. One guy talked about how he saw rice shipped in that had USA on the side. He didn't know that meant the United States of America, their sworn enemy.