• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The ISAF Medal of Velour?

BugSniper

Private
Minuteman
http://www.navytimes.com/news/2010/05/military_restraint_medal_051110mar/

No war to see here, please move along. Hey you over there with a full mag, here's your medal, thanks for not playing too hard today.

Or is it just the last hope of awarding troops of anything since ROE are so restrictive on engaging, making this kind of like the King of Playing Chicken award?

Either way, I never thought I'd see it.

Re: The ISAF Medal of Velour?

Doesn't surprise me at all. I'll bet most will be awarded posthumously when it comes to pass.

It probably won't be long before the peace symbol will be a part of the uniform.

ROFLMMFAO!!! I seriously thought it was a joke until I saw it was a canday assed Englishman that suggested it. WAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA, oh MAN!
I can see it now:
Ribbon, blue overall, white 1/16" stripe offset left and right with 1/64" silver centered. Device made of chrome centered, appears to be a vagina covered with wringing hands

Limey, Puh Leeez!

Along with the Posthumous Purple Heart they will award the Chicken Heart.