• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Jeep-USO ad during the Super Bowl-

Re: The Jeep-USO ad during the Super Bowl-

I could have done without Oprah.

With Oprah in it, it killed any pro-troop meaning it would have had otherwise. That commercial just made me mad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With Oprah in it, it killed any pro-troop meaning it would have had otherwise. That commercial just made me mad. </div></div>

Last night Oprah was busted for Drugs in Chicago.

The police pulled her over on Michigan avenue for erratic driving. When she stepped out of the car for a sobriety test, she slipped on the snow. Her dress come up and the police saw 250 pounds of crack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With Oprah in it, it killed any pro-troop meaning it would have had otherwise. That commercial just made me mad. </div></div>

The police pulled her over on Michigan avenue for erratic driving. When she stepped out of the car for a sobriety test, she slipped on the snow. Her dress come up and the police saw 250 pounds of crack.

</div></div>

Nice

It's a nice sentiment but they kinda lost me with the "we care" attitude considering they're now going to be outsourcing jobs and producing Jeeps in China. I know not all production is moving over there but wouldn't we be better served by hiring our troops here after they return to civilian life rather than sending jobs over seas if they really "care"?

Return my taxpayer bailout money. I prefer that to some commercial touting your USO contributions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NMMX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With Oprah in it, it killed any pro-troop meaning it would have had otherwise. That commercial just made me mad. </div></div>

</div></div>

Nice
</div></div> Funny as hell

It would have been better if they didn't have a thick headed racist bitch as the speaker.

Let me tug on your emotional chords to boost my sales, those chords that happen to be for people whole truly support our troops.

Should have let Sam Elliott narrate, he does their truck commercials.
BTW they had to send some production to China, Feinstein needs more money.