• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The job opening does exist.

My observations so far...

A. It seems to be a paper pushing desk job more aligned with the role of mediators and negotiators. Negotiators for what?... Well we can guess.

If the position involves more froggy actions from other departments, let's go into:

B. Urban gangsters, especially the new and highly organized Central American narco crews moving into the NY Metro region, are not going to be easily disarmed. Nor will they be willing to smoke any peace pipes.

C. If this 'disarmament' is focused on targeting law abiding gun owners, which there is a high possibility....... Well, aside from the metro downstate and Albany, most of NYS is pretty heavily armed. Many, many scoped centerfire hunting rifles and a sizeable amount of semi-automatics. And PLENTY of deer hunters who can shoot VERY well and track game in the woods. So I don't think the blue helmets are going to like the outcomes of that route either...

Thinking more on it now, the role may very likely be a white collar SJW grad degree type "expert" on "disarmament" coaching members of local, state, or federal law enforcement in how to take guns away from American citizens. THAT... is an act of war, by the way.

It never actually says what DDR is. Are they disarming NY?

Gee, that’s a little bit on the nose, isn’t it?
BDFDCD62-6E7D-4E11-A297-2BF4DF829E28.jpeg

a clue for location of your new desk job . in the 'work experience' for the position, it say's
..." Experience working on DDR related programmes in Africa is desirable ".

Well, who ever comes, be it some gay as blue helmet wearing fuck, or soldier who is disobeying his oath...

68ab4b98f7a35f911e1dc3314ebd5b06dae6479de176b961c79cd9ad9d8b6253.jpg

Also "New York is classified as a hardship "H" duty station..." What fucking part are they going to be sitting on their ass in? Some back ally next to MS13?

Last edited:
So like, can I disarm people in other countries and then somehow I always have more guns?

Asking for a friend.
As a "german", you may not. Your shit was lost in the mail. Now, unless you can bake some wonderful bread, you shall not participate.

E

Sounds like a perfect fit for Joe Biden. He can teach them to "code" so they don't have to take the job working in a mine or on an oil rig.

Sounds like a winner.
Think I’ll catch some wild animals and peacefully integrate them into the barnyard with the other domestic animals. Because it always works; seriously, just ask the UN.

My 2 cents on it anyway.

And based on observations into recent historical events in Africa, the Middle East, and some Latin American hotspots, the 'Disarmament, Demobilization, and Reintegration' programs so far has been a failure. Failure as in near 95% failure.

You CANNOT "disarm" or "reintegrate" groups whose motivation to keep fighting, whether it be financial, as in the drug cartels, political, as in the various African militias, or religious, once again let's look at Africa, are stronger than any desire to live in a peaceful society or create a peaceful society. The gains that these groups can achieve from armed conflict, along with the thrills, far exceed any motivation to "settle" and become white-or-blue collar workers as we know in the western world or east Asian sense. Many of these groups participated in the DDR programs only to obtain food or energy resources. Once the peacekeeping entities are gone, they almost immediately procure arms from other, numerous sources and revert back to their old ways. The actual number of groups that successfully "reintegrated" are EXTREMELY low, if not non-existent. For starters, just look at the prison population right here in the United States, a country that has plenty of resources to help almost anyone establish a stable career. How often do offenders, especially violent, sexual, and drug offenders, revert back to a life of crime upon parole or release? Very often. The UN's DDR programs are failures and they should be acknowledged as such by other leaders. It is a waste of funds that could be used for far more effective and beneficial purposes, such as cancer/disease research, stem cells, etc...

Last edited:

Ministry Of Re-Education

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb
I don't know what the UN is smoking, but who ever came up with this DDR plan has got to start and selling some of that stuff to start paying their bills.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I don't know what the UN is smoking, but who ever came up with this DDR plan has got to start and selling some of that stuff to start paying their bills.

Pretty much my thoughts.
Some people are just a little goofy.
Then there’s the ones that seem to have gotten hold of some of that 1890’s pure Chinese opium den shit.

Those blue helmets make for such beautiful targets. Mover practice anyone??