• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Kleen-tones strike again.

1645282965772.png

Just tying up some loose ends. In 3-2-1.....Gizzy will join him ?

I really wonder, would could possibly all these people have in common?
Maxwell
Epstein
Brunel
Wexner
Bronfman
Dershowitz

Pedo cabal that rules the world offing the exposed lose ends, you can be 100% that 'modeling agent' service Brunel was providing has long been taken over by others.

Reactions: mtrmn
Its been reported today that Maxwell checked out a book from the prison library written by Clifford W Ashley ......

Can't imagine why

Ghislaine Maxwell's Family 'Fears For Her Safety' After Epstein "Pimp" Jean-Luc Brunel Found Hanged​

"It’s really shocking," Ian Maxwell, one of Ghislaine’s siblings, told The Post. "Another death by hanging in a high-security prison. My reaction is one of total shock and bewilderment."

In an interview from his home in London, Maxwell said the family “fears for her safety” at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn where she is being held.

Reactions: diverdon
Can't imagine why

Ghislaine Maxwell's Family 'Fears For Her Safety' After Epstein "Pimp" Jean-Luc Brunel Found Hanged​

"It’s really shocking," Ian Maxwell, one of Ghislaine’s siblings, told The Post. "Another death by hanging in a high-security prison. My reaction is one of total shock and bewilderment."

In an interview from his home in London, Maxwell said the family “fears for her safety” at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn where she is being held.

"~ Video cameras in his cell were not running at the time he died."