• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Land of 10,000 gun laws

This isn't new. It seems very similar to other bills that have been proposed in the past, if not a complete cut-and-paste, especially the part about publishing addresses. I liken it to the bill introduced to impeach Trump with no evidence of an impeachable offense - a publicity stunt.

Until SCOTUS gets involved, nothing will change. When SCOTUS gets involved, the outcome is 50/50.

At this point, it is better to fly below the RADAR

This isn't new. It seems very similar to other bills that have been proposed in the past, if not a complete cut-and-paste, especially the part about publishing addresses. I liken it to the bill introduced to impeach Trump with no evidence of an impeachable offense - a publicity stunt.

In the early '90s a document from the Brady bunch was accidentally sent to the wrong person. Everything in this article and more was included. Separate safes for firearms and ammo. Ban on bayonets, military type clothing, firearms related magazines, books, etc....

“Local law enforcement may conduct warrantless “safety inspections” of gun owner’s homes
– Local law enforcement sets “safe storage” policies”. ? ? ? like I am gonna let anyone search my house.

They will just wait until you gone. See that’s what I am saying guys, you get to this point and the war for changing this without confrontation is out the window. Your guns are no good hidden away somewhere and shouldn’t have to be, nor should you be subject to stupid searches of your home and belongings. If we are waiting for something to kick of, a spark to take action, then I’m telling you it’s already here. This is your spark.

its almost as if they tried to write the most unconstitutional bill ever written.

– Permit required to own a gun
– Permit required to buy a gun
– Permit required to sell a gun
– Local law enforcement gets to deny all types of permits
– Local law enforcement gets to deny permits to carry

the supreme court has ruled that a license is not a "restriction"....and does not violate the 2A.....however making that license impossible to get IS a restriction, and does violate the 2A.......so these first few are clearly unconstitutional right off the bat.

– Personal medical information must be shared with law enforcement
HIPPA violation

– Local law enforcement may conduct warrantless “safety inspections” of owner’s homes

because we respect your 4th amendment rights as much as we respect your 2nd amendment rights

– Total ban on any gun which meets broad “assault weapon” definition – banned gunsmust be destroyed or surrendered

2nd and 4th amendment violations

– Suspension of gun rights based on complaints from anonymous parties

due process schmooo process

aaaaand heres the list of cunts that wrote this piece of shit.........no surprise they all look like a bunch of limp wrist bitches, and crusty old hags

Representative Linda Slocum (DFL) District: 50A

Click To Enlarge

207 State Office Building
100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55155
651-296-7158

Email: [email protected]
Join my email updates list for announcements.

Legislative Assistant: Adrian Benjamin 651-296-9676

Representative Fue Lee (DFL) District: 59A

Click To Enlarge

* 223 State Office Building
651-296-4262

Legislative Assistant: Joe Lenczewski 651-296-5486

Representative Jean Wagenius (DFL) District: 63B

Click To Enlarge

* 251 State Office Building
651-296-4200

Legislative Assistant: Jamie Swezey 651-296-2491

Representative Karen Clark (DFL) District: 62A

Click To Enlarge

* 273 State Office Building
651-296-0294

Legislative Assistant: Amanda Rudolph 651-296-1237

Representative David Bly (DFL) District: 20B

Click To Enlarge

* 301 State Office Building
651-296-0171 or 800-920-5882

Legislative Assistant: Binta Kanteh 651-296-8827

It's a stunt. I'm not advocating complacency, but this shit is going nowhere at present.
Best guess would be they were promised funding/support from the New York types.

Reactions: Maggot
Yeah it's already dead. The good thing is, gun rights are strongly supported in MN even by Dem voters (outside of the metro) and it really ticks off the statist gun grabbers. But after the FL killings they have launched a big attack on our rights, they will fail as long as we don't get complacent.

Every time I see bills like this I write the authors and tell them I was one of the voters that voted for them, but that I no longer will, or threaten to not vote for them next time if they do vote for it.

Might be just a touch more powerful than a "please don't vote for this you POS Dem". Lord knows I've never seen a Dem I'd vote for, but they don't know that...

The best thing to say to a pol is nothing.

FYI, I used to live in NY.

So educational...

Last edited:
I've done all I can to follow the laws and do the right thing, but these motherfuckers seem deadest at just legislating me into a criminal.

Fuck 'em, when trash calls me a name I generally don't care... When the government loses legitimacy I won't give too much of a fuck if they call me a criminal either.

And yeah, I write those bastards all the time but if you get on their mailing list (like their sycophants) you'll learn they don't give a fuck what you and everyone else writes. I know for a FACT Denny Heck has been getting pummeled with pro 2A communications but what does he do?

Replies with a "thank you for supporting his gun control efforts".

At this point I'm a 2A voter. Period. If Hitler ran against Jesus and Jesus was against 2A and Hitler for, I'd vote for Hitler. It's really that simple at this point.

One some level i say if this passes everyone moves that has guns. Let those cities turn to the leftist oasies they want and after its worse than Chicago w/o any police force we use that as a means to actual education. I swear if any state or city passes those laws where I live. The for sale sign goes up the same day and I'll go live in a pro 2A city and state.

One some level i say if this passes everyone moves that has guns. Let those cities turn to the leftist oasies they want and after its worse than Chicago w/o any police force we use that as a means to actual education. I swear if any state or city passes those laws where I live. The for sale sign goes up the same day and I'll go live in a pro 2A city and state.

It seems like the USA is going to turn into a bunch of small countries with radically different laws. It is going to get tricky if all the sudden you can't travel across the country because a line of states have passed and enforce unconstitutional gun laws. So far you can mostly avoid the problem states, but at some point that may become impossible.

Let's keep the real enemy in mind. It's not the police or military, it's cowardly politicians like house pictured above.

They should be made to answer for their decisions.

Reactions: Golf battery
It seems like the USA is going to turn into a bunch of small countries with radically different laws. It is going to get tricky if all the sudden you can't travel across the country because a line of states have passed and enforce unconstitutional gun laws. So far you can mostly avoid the problem states, but at some point that may become impossible.

All good points. Very possible and seems likely. Rampant succession all over again

William W Johnstone "Out of the Ashes"

These are some real douchebags politicians for sure. I haven't gotten a response from any of them yet.

You all beware. Being from nj were are in the middle of proving grounds. No state out there is exempt from this ridiculousness Right now our gov gopher is pushing to persuade PA and contingent states to do the same as we do. Just saying. Beware. Dont be complacent. Dont be blind sided. These politicians want your firearms. All of them. Bolt revolver shottys. All of them.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
You all beware. Being from nj were are in the middle of proving grounds. No state out there is exempt from this ridiculousness Right now our gov gopher is pushing to persuade PA and contingent states to do the same as we do. Just saying. Beware. Dont be complacent. Dont be blind sided. These politicians want your firearms. All of them. Bolt revolver shottys. All of them.

The question is, “will people comply?” Im not giving up shit for several reasons but one of the main ones being I’ve got too much money tied up in mine. So, unless they are going to give me fair market value for them, they ain’t getting them. Anything otherwise would make me consider you the same as someone trying to take a car from an old lady. You know where I am going here. And I doubt most of these states and counties trying to pull this nonsense can afford them so...

The question is, “will people comply?” Im not giving up shit for several reasons but one of the main ones being I’ve got too much money tied up in mine. So, unless they are going to give me fair market value for them, they ain’t getting them. Anything otherwise would make me consider you the same as someone trying to take a car from an old lady. You know where I am going here. And I doubt most of these states and counties trying to pull this nonsense can afford them so...

If money is your primary concern regarding firearms your priorities are seriously fucked up. My guns aren't just toys.

Reactions: smoooth1
Oathkeepers. Every state has chapters for different counties. Well most counties. You dont need to be mil/leo/first responder.

Both gun bills failed, now to vote these idiots out of office

Hop I am responding to the right guy. If they were to give your fair value for your guns, they are paying you with your money you already gave them. At that point they can go after the first amendment and others because you would be a subject instead of a citizen and of no concern to anyone in charge. I hope there are not many of YOU out there.

Straws and camels' backs...

Just a (short) matter of time...

The professional Dickheads are counting on one/some of us going off half cocked.

None of these laws are seriously intended to carry out their wording. What they truly are is barefaced, brazen provocation.

So make sure you're at full cock...

To date we are still winning. This was the MN Capital today:

20180428_132159.jpg

Anyone supporting it should be hung for treason.

Really, Lavoy Finicum was about a quart low when it came to common sense,

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired of ALL of the Govt. saving me from myself.
How in the fuck did I make it to 70 years old without their help?
The Short answer is that they weren't there "helping" me along my way. I was guided and taught by my elders and giving it a go all on my own.
I think that ALL politicians should be taken to a Range and have to hold and fire the "weapons of war" they are legislating against before they try to pass all of these SHITASS laws.
Few, if any, have ever even held a rifle or pistol let alone fired one before they write these laws. All they know is that they are BAD because Chuck told me so.
It is a matter of education and these Lawmakers have none, they know nothing about rifles and handguns, never held one, never fired one, yet they know what is best for me??? FUKM

Few, if any, have ever even held a rifle or pistol let alone fired one before they write these laws. All they know is that they are BAD because Chuck told me so.
It is a matter of education and these Lawmakers have none, they know nothing about rifles and handguns, never held one, never fired one, yet they know what is best for me??? FUKM

I'd say it is less of ignorance and more of willful evil. You pretty much covered it earlier in your post, they want to be the god of your life and removing all ways of self reliance and potential resistance gets them closer to that goal.