• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The last hope, Brunson v. Adams

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/010923zor_p860.pdf

Page 5 #22-380 Brunson is on the list of denied. I am not sure but I guess that means they are not going to hear it.
Doesn't surprise me, imagine the havoc it would cause if they nullified the results of an election over 2 years ago. We'd be in a constitutional crisis, and it would cause a massive amount of unrest, and havoc in the country. SCOTUS probly doesn't want to be involved in starting a real shit show....but that's just my opinion.

Branden

Reactions: BLEE
Election fraud was swept under the rug because they know the democrats would burn down the cities and incite civil war if their fraud was acknowledged.

Election fraud was swept under the rug because they know the democrats would burn down the cities and incite civil war if their fraud was acknowledged.

True and i wish they would let them try to burn it down but also not intervene when property owners start dropping bodies. The 2020 "summer of love" would have only lasted a weekend if they wouldve allowed property owners to defend what was theirs with impunity.

"No Comments"... There is so much evidence by now that the 2020 election was stolen... they can't touch this with a 100 foot pole.

True and i wish they would let them try to burn it down but also not intervene when property owners start dropping bodies. The 2020 "summer of love" would have only lasted a weekend if they wouldve allowed property owners to defend what was theirs with impunity.
One side has 300 million guns and trillions of rounds of ammunition. The other side has strap on dildos and toilet plungers

Reactions: darkfader
One side has 300 million guns and trillions of rounds of ammunition. The other side has strap on dildos and toilet plungers

Unfortunately, that’s not as true as it used to be. Over the last couple of years, the left has been arming themselves and training. Or so it seems based on what I’m seeing across forums.

Unfortunately, that’s not as true as it used to be. Over the last couple of years, the left has been arming themselves and training. Or so it seems based on what I’m seeing across forums.
Oh they have been training a lot. Talk to any instructor and they will tell you such. Many of the grappled with whether or not they should have trained them, but at the end of the day, like most people, they sold out to the dollar anyways. And they actually train together. A lot of guys on the proverbial right side will claim they need to train with common ideal people but always fail to do so for lack of time mostly, you know cause they working and raising families etc. so yeah you may have some cool kit but how many can actually use it and use it well and I don’t mean el solo!