• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The latest in the safe...

Parallax

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2007
Waushara County, Wisconsin
My recently aquired Noveske built N6, 18" heavy barrel wearing an Atlas V8, Bobro QD mount with a Vortex PST 2.5-10x44 scope. This is my first Noveske built rifle... it won't be my last. The attention to detail is simply amazing. It's the "smoothest" looking,feeling and operating AR I've ever held. This thing shoots like a laser beam with BH and GMM 175 SMK's... it's one of the most accurate semi-autos I've ever shot... inclusive of various smith's match M-14 based systems.
Noveske2.jpg

Re: The latest in the safe...

I try to avoid the short posts but I've come back 3 times already.

Nice stick.

No, I'm not just padding my post count. lol

How many spots of rail does that scope mount take up? Looks about 5 or so?

Very cool, the rail looks a lil different than mine. Mine is SWS?

Same 18" barrel..

I just got back from the range with my N6 18 inch, and it is by far the best rifle I've handled. I'm amazed everytome I go down range and find clover leaf holes in my target. Like you it was also my first complete upper from Noveske. I now own a total of four and I am planning my 5th. Everyone of them is a sub .75 minute gun including my two N4 light carbines

John should change his company name to( Lay's) because when you have your first Noveske you will not stop until you have a safe full of these righteous platforms!!! I currently own 4 of John's platforms and planning on my fifth one. I started out with a 18" spr/5.56, a 12.5"/6.8spc, a 10.5" 6.8spcand a 18"/7.62x51. Now I am jonesing for a Leonidas 12.5"/7.62x51. I own 7 other makes os AR's but NO one comes close to John's platforms.My 18" spr is damn near as accurate as some of my bolt guns. Hope you get as much out of yours as I have in mine.