• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Law Enforcement We Deserve

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Okay if you animas turn this into something it’s not HMFIC will nuke it and prob you too.

this isn’t about bashing bad cops, it’s about displaying GOOD cops.

I’ll start. This man deserves respect, the good cop. No need to comment on the other.

If you don’t know how to respond but you like what you saw. Just hit the like button and move on.

No video, predated HD video cell phones

Once as a kid I installed a B&M shifter on my car, that night (always at night...) I went to manual shift it and it stuck, cop showed up and parked behind me, lights on and spot light to help while I re adjusted the linkage under the car.

Also as a kid I used to go sailing in the rain, small dinghy stuff, when it would really come down the marine police would very slowly come along side, to not kick a wake, and ask if I was ok or needed anything.

The problem with the news is that they don’t run the stories of all the good deeds that are done everyday by 99.9% of Law Enforcement nationwide. I would not want to be an officer in today’s climate where even when you are right, your wrong.

Watched a piece on the news the other day where an officer stopped a woman driving with her infant on her lap.

He refused to let her go until another officer was able to drop by a local Walmart to grab a child seat.
She went on her way.

The only negative to the piece was that the mother had her hair all did up and her hooker nails.
Bet that would have paid for a car seat...

It wasn't pointed out in the news piece

I watch donut and mike the cop. They show alot of the good stories that the media seems too...busy..... to cover.