• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The left begins its attack on RFK

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This will require joining the NY times but if you check out Yahoo you can read it. Worth the read, Kennedy shares a lot of our balues and thoughts. Not so sure about his stance on gun control, I cant draw conclusive evidence form his one statement about 'This not being the time...."

Worth the read if you can locate it.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Conspiracy Theories Go Beyond ...​

1688732397900.png
    The New York Times
    https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

21 hours ago — A longtime vaccine skeptic, Mr. Kennedy is leaning heavily on misinformation as he mounts a long-shot 2024 campaign.

How does one do that?
    If you're using Chrome on mobile, click the three vertical dots in the upper right, navigate to Settings. Scroll down to Site Settings, then scroll down to JavasScript and click the radio button to disable.

On other browsers and platforms, I'm unsure as I'm unfamiliar, but should be easy to find via Google.

Reactions: 101st
    Yep, RFK is a leftist, and I find the mention of his name in any positive light to be a bit odd.
    I kinda get it- anybody that's reasonable enough to question big pharma and acknowledge the murderous treachery of the cia cabal seems like an ally.

The political space is such a desert devoid of righteousness even a jar of piss looks like the cup of salvation.

Yep, RFK is a leftist, and I find the mention of his name in any positive light to be a bit odd.
    I didn't read the article but have heard his Rogan interview. For some, any politician being anti big pharma is considered a win. He says clearly, concisely, and publicly (on giant platforms) what we've all been saying for years now - especially about the COVID vaccine. He's also made mentions of the military industrial complex and how it leads us into unnecessary wars. While I can agree with him on many things, his anti-2A stance alone is a deal-breaker.

Reactions: gigamortis
    The political space is such a desert devoid of righteousness even a jar of piss looks like the cup of salvation.
    fetchimage

Can you imagine how they'd go after his father if he were to run today?

My ex gf real estate broker/xanax addict would correct me and say if he ran today he'd be 106 yrs. old and dead of old age. She was a real hoot to be around.

I kinda get it- anybody that's reasonable enough to question big pharma and acknowledge the murderous treachery of the cia cabal seems like an ally.

Yeah, I jsut found it interesting that they are already starting to destroy him. Dont challenge the status quo., or die. I'm sure thats in his mind, ya gotta give him credit for the balls to stand up.

FJB

Yeah, I jsut found it interesting that they are already starting to destroy him. Dont challenge the status quo., or die. I'm sure thats in his mind, ya gotta give him credit for the balls to stand up.

FJB
    I think he is trying to game the political middle ground for his gain. Admitting basic facts that are obviously correct, before the others who seek to rule us for their benefit do so is just smart positioning.

Lots of "if's" but he wouldn't block it if there were consensus. Not likely but he wouldn't stand up for the 2A so . . .
    If it came down to it I'd vote for him over anyone else the Demos have. I think they will make sure Trump is not going to be an option so that leaves

GOV-RON-DESANTIS.jpg

Americans need and want the democrat candidate who is the easiest for us to defeat.

What we don't want is a dem who independents might consider voting for instead of Trump, or whoever would replace Trump in the event the Deep State & Swamp take Trump out.

We should stop talking/posting about RFK Jr. because he only hurts the American movement to take America back from the Dems and RINOs.

If it came down to it I'd vote for him over anyone else the Demos have. I think they will make sure Trump is not going to be an option so that leaves

GOV-RON-DESANTIS.jpg
    Trump is an option until he isn't. RFK Jr., will probably take the demo leaning independents that almost always vote D, even though they claim otherwise. That hurts Brandon.

Reactions: 232593
    Trump is an option until he isn't.
    At this think I think its a near given. They will keep on until they find something. But a lot can happen in 16 months, we shall see.

When I think of someone who supports our 2A rights, I am not thinking of a Democrat. RFK Jr. is an interesting guy I will say if you can get past his voice. He shares the same theory as I do about who killed his uncle. This segment about how his father was killed was pretty interesting as well.

Last edited:
    Trump is an option until he isn't. RFK Jr., will probably take the demo leaning independents that almost always vote D, even though they claim otherwise. That hurts Brandon.
    And that’s a good thing.

He said he would sign an Assault Weapons Ban

so what?

EVERY DEMOCRAT SAYS THAT...and probably half of the republicans think it...

Ol' Slick Willie was the only one to get one through and to be honest, the shit leading up to 93 AWB IMO doesnt hold a candle to the shit we have seen the past decade(give or take) and nobody has been able to get shit through... Whether you believe a bunch of kids were murdered in a school in Connecticut or not, after that, if they didnt get anything passed, they, again IMO, never will... I mean, Obama AND Biden have had Democrat majority house and senate and didnt bother to put shit through... because, guess what, they dont want to. They then lose that voting block... So they all talk a big game, but at the end of the day...nada...

so what?

EVERY DEMOCRAT SAYS THAT...and probably half of the republicans think it...

Ol' Slick Willie was the only one to get one through and to be honest, the shit leading up to 93 AWB IMO doesnt hold a candle to the shit we have seen the past decade(give or take) and nobody has been able to get shit through... Whether you believe a bunch of kids were murdered in a school in Connecticut or not, after that, if they didnt get anything passed, they, again IMO, never will... I mean, Obama AND Biden have had Democrat majority house and senate and didnt bother to put shit through... because, guess what, they dont want to. They then lose that voting block... So they all talk a big game, but at the end of the day...nada...

Yeah. Just trust them.

Reactions: 232593
    Trust who?

Democrats who say they will sign an AWB?

Oh I do. I trust that given the opportunity they definitely will.

You missed my point.

Why does it surprise anybody that a democrat says they will sign an AWB?

What is your point? They haven't be able to pull it off since '94, so it will never happen again?

What is your point? They haven't be able to pull it off since '94, so it will never happen again?

I will never say never, but there have been a few opportunities in the last, 15 years, for the Dem's to push an AWB through and they never could get the votes to do it... Either because there REALLY isnt the support for it they and all the anti-gun groups say there is... or they simply dont want to do it because then they lose that voting and more importantly FUNDRAISING block... They know what happened when they got it passed in 93... a political shellacking that lasted for a while.

Again, my original point was to another poster who seemed SHOCKED that RFK said he would sign an AWB if put on his desk... yea no shit, he's a democrat...

Reactions: Nomad Farrier
    Trust who?

Democrats who say they will sign an AWB?

Oh I do. I trust that given the opportunity they definitely will.

You missed my point.

Why does it surprise anybody that a democrat says they will sign an AWB?
    When the House passed the bill Aug. 21, 1994 in a 235-to-195 vote, 46 Republicans voted yes and 64 Democrats voted no.

Honestly can we trust either Party these days?

I will never say never, but there have been a few opportunities in the last, 15 years, for the Dem's to push an AWB through and they never could get the votes to do it... Either because there REALLY isnt the support for it they and all the anti-gun groups say there is... or they simply dont want to do it because then they lose that voting and more importantly FUNDRAISING block... They know what happened when they got it passed in 93... a political shellacking that lasted for a while.

Again, my original point was to another poster who seemed SHOCKED that RFK said he would sign an AWB if put on his desk... yea no shit, he's a democrat...
    Not shocked, just stating what he said. He's a male version of Tulsi Gabbard.

yea our steak just came in through the mail yea steak tomorrow ....
    oh voting could not care less at this point .

I hope it's Joe Biden that Trump goes up against, and not RFK Jr nor Ca gov gavin screwsum. Biden won't be able to rally many votes this time around either, but either of those two others are likely to motivate their base as well as sway some independents who might otherwise vote Trump.

It's best for Americans and Trump/Trump's backup to go up against the facts of the biden corruption.

So I am not the only one who noticed that they are playing JFK and "Chappaquiddick" almost around the clock on the movie channels?

Gotta get that "Kennedy Family" stuff out there to ensure RFK Jr. is considered a Secretary-drowning, skiing-into-trees, babysitter Pounding, Marilyn-bonking bootlegging, Quisling, Pro-IRA Papist... before anyone votes for another Kennedy.

So play all the good movies, NOVA episodes, American Experience, History Channel "Kennedys were engaged to the Rothschilds and killed by aliens" shows. To undermine RFK.

Oh and I am fine with that. He is a scumbag who will say anything to anyone... and lie about what he said. Three Soundbites in he went from "interesting..." to "Pathetic leftist Hyannis ass-clown."

So let them roast him! It's almost as bad as the Marxists killing off the Trotskyites before the Stalinists took power.

Sirhr

Reactions: Ronws
    I hope it's Joe Biden that Trump goes up against, and not RFK Jr nor Ca gov gavin screwsum. Biden won't be able to rally many votes this time around either, but either of those two others are likely to motivate their base as well as sway some independents who might otherwise vote Trump.

It's best for Americans and Trump/Trump's backup to go up against the facts of the biden corruption.

I believe that Biden will bow out of the race by the end of the year and then Newsome will take his place and Biden will endorse him. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Republican primaries debates. I wanna see Trump and Christie making fat jokes at eachother. I wanna see Scott start randomly preaching. I wanna see Ramaswamy try and fast talk DeSantis. The possibilities are endless!

I believe that Biden will bow out of the race by the end of the year and then Newsome will take his place and Biden will endorse him. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Republican primaries debates. I wanna see Trump and Christie making fat jokes at eachother. I wanna see Scott start randomly preaching. I wanna see Ramaswamy try and fast talk DeSantis. The possibilities are endless!
    Anybody that votes for Gavin Screwsum should be lined up against the wall and................

Reactions: Milf Dots
    You would think RFK Jr. would know better than anyone what extent the Left will go to remove anyone that threatens their agenda.

*click*

You would think RFK Jr. would know better than anyone what extent the Left will go to remove anyone that threatens their agenda.
    John McCone who was head of the CIA when they had jFK assassinated wasnt left. Nor was Hoover who backed his play. LBJ on the other hand was a democratic scumbag who orchestrated the Not So Great Society.

But yes, he should.

John McCone who was head of the CIA when they had jFK assassinated wasnt left. Nor was Hoover who backed his play. LBJ on the other hand was a democratic scumbag who orchestrated the Not So Great Society.

But yes, he should.
    Both sides bloodied their knives on that deal.

Given the rulings of our SCOTUS as of late, I'm not too worried about new assault weapons bans.
    Whether or not a ban would make it to his desk and he would sign it, WTF knows.

But with him being a D, any SCOTUS picks he might get would fuck us for decades.

I'm not the biggest Trump fan because his stance on the 2A is abysmal, but his SCOTUS picks were outfuckingstanding!!

RFK will win NH and a few other places thinking they are voting for freedom but really getting a tyrant.

I like the part of him that I used to think was crazy until COVID came along.

The rest of him is lefty communist.

I am amazed at how many still believe this well orchestrated theater is real.
    There is no magic. It's an illusion. Slight of hand to entertain, amaze and make believers in the system.
    Vote harder

Reactions: Emerson0311