• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The left thinks it has an unlimited right to rule

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

"We don’t have to concede elections anymore, because when we concede, we are condoning systems that are used to oppress us,"

Let that quote sink in.

We're headed for open warfare, straight up.

It's already here. Wish AJ was here to remind us of what is coming for sure.

Reactions: TACC
    No different than today's headlines from Shumer and Pelosi stating that if the Senate aquits Trump the result is illegitimate and they won't accept it.

Let that quote sink in.

We're headed for open warfare, straight up.
    I think you are exactly right. The radical libs are seemingly crawling out of every crack and it’s going to take a lot of fighting to get back in their holes.

Reactions: TACC
    They (the left/democrats/etc) have treated any conservative/Republican/etc. that wins any election as illegitimate for some time now. Particularly since the election victory of President Trump in 2016.
    And on the question of being "oppressed", they talk themselves into believing that any time a decision or ruling on any issue doesn't go their way, that that's oppression. And "hate". And eventually, it winds up always being "racism". They thrive on victimism.

No different than today's headlines from Shumer and Pelosi stating that if the Senate aquits Trump the result is illegitimate and they won't accept it.

The difference is that they are powerless to do anything about the verdict.

If they somehow move to invalidate the next presidential election, when Trump thumps them again, I predict the streets will run red.

1580498372152.png

That woman does not represent Georgia as far as I'm concerned and she sure as fuck does not represent me as a citizen of this state. Her whole hullabaloo over how the election was stolen and illegitimate down here oughta be enough to disbar her from any public office IMO.

Reactions: Mwalex and Jsp556
    That woman does not represent Georgia as far as I'm concerned and she sure as fuck does not represent me as a citizen of this state. Her whole hullabaloo over how the election was stolen and illegitimate down here oughta be enough to disbar her from any public office IMO.

They don't give a fuck what we think. The only thing they understand is brute force.

Stacy AteThems plans to consume the entire population of the United States of America in a gluttonous feast by 2040 then anoint herself “president” the the country she ate.

1580509109561.jpeg

The devil ain’t done with Georgia

These people have lost their minds

They know the bill won't pass. It's mostly about moving the overton window in their favor by normalizing the idea of banning all semi-autos, and conflating them with machine guns.

And also about the bill's sponsors getting a fat campaign contribution from Everytown, no doubt.

It's just an extension of what the press has been doing actively since 2012, and off and on since the 80s.

Last edited:
    oh hell, am I a closeted lefty since I take C&S in my coffee? Granted, almost nobody can drink the coffee I brew due to the strength - many complaints before we got the Keurig at work which does't brew strong enough for me.