• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The loonies are arriving early for communist debates

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location

Now, it's my personal belief that intentionally trying to fuck up the days, businesses, and wholesome functioning of a city/area for any reason including political or environmental communist purposes ought to be a felony of some sort, it appears HCSO doesn't see it that way, and will let this muffins dangle from a bridge thus fucking up shipments of raw materials.

Reactions: woogie_man
Green Peace is more terrorist than the NRA.

Envirofreaks who want us to live in Stone Age conditions, confine people to urban squalor and limited opportunity, and suggest cannibalism as a way to "save the earth" meets the definitions of a terrorist organization.

The prospect of environmental extremists getting their hands on and releasing a mass casualty biological or chemical agent is not something that is limited to science fiction movies. There is a very probable chance of that happening in our lifetimes and many of these extremists have entertained such ideas.

Roll coal under them as you cross under the bridge. That would be funny as hell to snag one with a ship.

Looks like a whole bunch of these fucksticks had been arrested and are now facing federal charges...

----------
"Rather than peacefully protesting, these defendants are charged with a crime that put lives at risk," U.S. Attorney Ryan K. Patrick said.
----------

Meh. The only lives that had been in danger had been their own. Who gives a fuck. It would have been hilarious to watch several hundred tons of steel smash them like pinatas.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
this shit wouldn’t happen if the government wouldn’t save them all the time.

Hang from a rope from a bridge = Enjoy shitting yourself and dying of exposure.

Chain yourself in a line across the highway = Hope your fast enough to avoid the dump truck driver who found out his wife was banging the neighbor.

Being in HOUSTON, I wanted them to number each hanger and tell them they were going to start drawing numbers out of a hat. First number, we cut your rope. I bet the rest would have crawled up that rope in a hurry.
Noooo, HCSO let them hang until after dark putting officer lives at rush getting them down. They kept not just boat traffic tied up most of the refinery workers travel that bridge and kept them from work of made them late.

If you didn’t see the removal, swat repelled down and then hooked them up, cut their rope, and repelled down to a boat.

Just cut the ropes, and walk away. I truly fail to see the problem. If there happens to be a barge underneath,,,,, all's the better! Win/win/win.

I'm hard that way.

Reactions: Snipe260
Putting officers lives at risk to save that trash was a mistake.

Could have clipped in and pulled them up with a vehicle.

If anything went wrong with that happy sailing.

Being in HOUSTON, I wanted them to number each hanger and tell them they were going to start drawing numbers out of a hat. First number, we cut your rope. I bet the rest would have crawled up that rope in a hurry.
Noooo, HCSO let them hang until after dark putting officer lives at rush getting them down. They kept not just boat traffic tied up most of the refinery workers travel that bridge and kept them from work of made them late.

If you didn’t see the removal, swat repelled down and then hooked them up, cut their rope, and repelled down to a boat.

What a waste of fucking SWAT resources with all that horse shit. Should have just sent a construction worker with a propane torch up there, find where the ropes/cables are tethered to the bridge structure, and burn 'em off. Let the motherfuckers fall into the water below. Have one fire rescue boat on hand to pick them out of the water. If they did not survive the fall, oh well too bad...

Those jackasses are going to go home and never seen in Houston again. The judge that let them all go should have to do the jail time they have skipped out on. It's too bad a couple of long range professionals didn't pop a few just to prove that it was a bad idea to act like pinatas.

The news will forget they ever existed within a week.