• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Lottery is now 1.5 Billion

Didn't some potato dude say something something F16s and Nukes something something. But what do you really get after taxes, probably not enough. I mean maintenance alone will kill you.

So maybe Bezos will sell his yacht for a deal since it's stuck behind that bridge. That and a gaggle of Tic Tok influencers, can probably get a bunch of those.

You know it’s going to go to six illegal Hondurans who pooled their landscaping money to buy a ticket at the bodega next to Home Depot, right?

I bought 10 tickets for the guys at shop. If we win, everyone gets 200 million and change and we all retire!

What the hell, can’t win if you don’t play!

Sirhr

My Dad , God rest his soul , had quite the temper . So being the shithead / shit disturber I am I had a plan back when he was still driving . If I hit for big cash I would ;
Buy new truck .
Get to the top of Dad's street , call and tell him go to the door I got something to show you .
Proceed to tbone Dad's car in the drive way .
Enjoy meltdown .
Buy Dad new car and laugh with him .
Then do it again in two weeks .
Almost forgot . My Brother would be there to share the laugh 🤣 .

Convert it all to land, gold, silver, & bitcoin so it’s worth something

Then buy several airline hangers worth of cars and start going ham modifying them

still waiting for someone to win that then before they can collect they are forced to pay all the taxes on that money only to find out the state is not able to pay off the winnings so they have to wait to get a dime after paying the taxes .

• Wow
Reactions: 338dude
My Dad , God rest his soul , had quite the temper . So being the shithead / shit disturber I am I had a plan back when he was still driving . If I hit for big cash I would ;
Buy new truck .
Get to the top of Dad's street , call and tell him go to the door I got something to show you .
Proceed to tbone Dad's car in the drive way .
Enjoy meltdown .
Buy Dad new car and laugh with him .
Then do it again in two weeks .
Almost forgot . My Brother would be there to share the laugh 🤣 .
Breaking and wrecking stuff is fun when you can afford it. Glass is one of my faves.

I would buy a property with about 10- 20 acres. Enough for a 100 yard range and far enough away from neighbors that I have no idea of what they are doing

Reactions: 338dude
I might buy the hide and remove the ban hammer from some of the fallen. Id also lay it down on a few others.

I like where this is going.

I'd also make it a hobby to see what crazy shit I could do to literally not pay any taxes on the money.
Ok... if I win... I will personally pledge to build a Trebuchet on TheGerman's U-Boat!

And make his downpayment on the U-Boat. He can make the monthly payments, since he isn't a poor.

Sirhr

Ok... if I win... I will personally pledge to build a Trebuchet on TheGerman's U-Boat!

And make his downpayment on the U-Boat. He can make the monthly payments, since he isn't a poor.

Sirhr

We need ze torpedos.

I would sink Bezos' yacht. I don't think we'd even get in trouble because no one likes that weird looking faggot anyways.

Then ride into La Rochelle with a broom tied to the periscope so we could really fucking confuse French people.

I will by the MK48s as well. And a Deck Gun. As long as I get to shoot it.

We have a deal?

Sirhr

What is that noise?? It sounds like something is shooting at us!??

Sir, it looks to be a WW2 German submarine firing its....deck gun at us? There's also some guy on the deck in a lawn chair yelling something about muppets and faggots.

What is that noise?? It sounds like something is shooting at us!??

Sir, it looks to be a WW2 German submarine firing its....deck gun at us? There's also some guy on the deck in a lawn chair yelling something about muppets and faggots.
How does one get a ticket for this cruise ride

My favorite submarine movie. I love Submarine movies!

Sirhr

Movies are nice but I cant imagine serving on one, Id go psycho. I dont even like elevators.

Buddy of mine's dad served on one in WWII.

Rig the lottery so I can win and help The German buy a U-Boat.

There is still time to hack it.....

Sirhr
Step 1: win the lottery
Step 2. Secure said U-boat
Step 3. Bribe Sirhr to build said trebuchet by promising him a battery of civil war cannons
Step 4. learn to load and arm torpedo's. You must promise to not drink the torpedo fuel or we won't be able to sink a certain yacht.
Step 5. Enjoy the paid for 1st class ticket to the worlds newest, deepest man made lake in an undisclosed location in Southern Utah for training and sea trials.
Thats it. you now have a ticket.

Be warned though. This U-boat will likely be blamed for the Nordstream pipeline disaster even though it will be in land locked UT until it is deemed ready to ship to the Mediterranean. No way in hell its going to the Pacific. We would lose over half the crew in Subic Bay.

edit* Bonus points if we paint in in dazzle camouflage and slap a FJB bumper sticker on the conn.

Step 1: win the lottery
Step 2. Secure said U-boat
Step 3. Bribe Sirhr to build said trebuchet by promising him a battery of civil war cannons
Step 4. learn to load and arm torpedo's. You must promise to not drink the torpedo fuel or we won't be able to sink a certain yacht.
Step 5. Enjoy the paid for 1st class ticket to the worlds newest, deepest man made lake in an undisclosed location in Southern Utah for training and sea trials.
Thats it. you now have a ticket.

Be warned though. This U-boat will likely be blamed for the Nordstream pipeline disaster even though it will be in land locked UT until it is deemed ready to ship to the Mediterranean. No way in hell its going to the Pacific. We would lose over half the crew in Subic Bay.
Subic bay is nothing like it used to be... and we won't have any Nancy Boys on the crew. Who will be attracted to Subic Bay. Or Bankok.

The rest is about right on! And I don't need to be bribed. I already committed to it. I just have to win the lottery!

And as for the torpedo fuel... if it's good with a couple of olives and some Martini and Rossi vemouth then no deal.

Sirhr

Buy an AI; so I can post it in the AI thread; look cool.
Also, maybe a
Oerlikon_20mm_2.jpg

edit
the 20mm M61 looks pretty bad ass, and its belt fed :)

nice quote
"Each round of the 20mm ammunition costs $27, so continuous firing for one second would cost $2,970." That first burst was fo six seconds. $17,820.00 So yeah, I would say it has a "Feeding Problem."

Last edited:
I would buy a property with about 10- 20 acres. Enough for a 100 yard range and far enough away from neighbors that I have no idea of what they are doing
x1000

x1000 that acreage, that is... or maybe x10,000 if that is available

Reactions: JoshPutman
Just this and its in the same County I live in now LOL
20 square miles..... NICE