• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Mandalorian

regency

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
www.patwar.com
Trailer

Looks like I'll be subscribing to the new Disney streaming service for this one.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 10.10.52 PM.png

Reactions: phlegethon
Great another Star Wars story. I’m a star wars fan, I even have the clone wars and rebels on blu ray. I also have all the star wars movies except Solo.
This is all getting to be too much though. It seems like their just after my money, just throwing out all possible storylines to make a profit.

There is no doubt they are after money every since their purchase of the franchise. The good thing is they spent over $25 million per episode of this series, that is more than Game of Thrones. I also see this bringing back some of the masculinity that got lost on the last couple movies with all the social justice stuff.

Yes you are probably correct... I signed up for the channel. Guess what I will be watching!?
We also own them all, yes I am a SW geek... thank you