• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Mandalorian (Spoilers are ok; youve been warned)

Asian assassin chick is hawt.

Apparently I have a job in the Star Wars universe teaching assassins how to displace their position and not hanging around for hours at a time for no reason, waiting for people to come and attack you.

Relocating to a spot set up on the position they knew she was at -or- trapping that spot and leaving would have had our Mando friend needing yet another new set of armor.

Im still annoyed the damn episodes are like 30 minutes long. Im also curious as to how they are going to develop the child as hes roughly 5 years old and doesn't rapidly age/mature.

I also like the fact that 5 episodes in and we still dont have an actual name for the two main characters. And either the outfit isn't flattering, or Gina got a little pudgy.

eta - Wait, is that Boba Fett at the end???

Last edited:
Reactions: verdugo60
Asian assassin chick is hawt.

Apparently I have a job in the Star Wars universe teaching assassins how to displace their position and not hanging around for hours at a time for no reason, waiting for people to come and attack you.

Relocating to a spot set up on the position they knew she was at -or- trapping that spot and leaving would have had our Mando friend needing yet another new set of armor.

Im still annoyed the damn episodes are like 30 minutes long. Im also curious as to how they are going to develop the child as hes roughly 5 years old and doesn't rapidly age/mature.

I also like the fact that 5 episodes in and we still dont have an actual name for the two main characters. And either the outfit isn't flattering, or Gina got a little pudgy.

eta - Wait, is that Boba Fett at the end???
As soon as I heard the spurs I was very excited. If it's not Boba, they should be ashamed of themselves for getting our hopes up. But our Mando'ad's beskar'gam should withstand 99% of blaster fire short of heavy artillery at nearly any range, plus lightsabers, and only scorch the paint.

Also, for those interested, here's the IMFDB listing for the show (will probly have spoilers):

(Yes, I am a nerd and I will call the Mando "Mando'ad" or "Son of Mandalore" in his language. This is the Way.)

You don't know who she is? That's Gina Carano and she was the first big female MMA fighter. I became interested in Mandalorian when I learned Gina was in it, otherwise I would not have watched it.

Each to their own and all but I've had a thing for that girl for years. She was hotter when in fighting shape. Her movie Haywire was pretty good too.
Same.

...also...I’ll fight you for her. She’s mine so back the fuck off. ?

Disappointed that she’s only been in the one episode thus far.

Same.

...also...I’ll fight you for her. She’s mine so back the fuck off. ?

Disappointed that she’s only been in the one episode thus far.

Yup, hoping she's not done. I saw an interview with her and she hinted that her character is coming back.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Gina did look really good in those booty shorts in her fighting days, just not super into her character. Not that I can talk but she did seem to get struck by the burrito fairy since her days in the octagon, lol.

The Asian assassin was hawt, I was laughing reading the post about displacing, I thought the same thing.

The concept art is still amazing.

Reactions: Bender
Episode 6 was pretty good, lots of action and the ending was awesome. I'm hoping we get to see more of Lil Yoda's style in the next episodes, haven't seen shit since that egg mission episode.

Yeah Rogue One is equal to Ep IV (Star Wars) for sure. It made excited like I was a kid again. I agree, the good guys going on a suicide mission makes it a great story.

The other really cool part of the franchise was the lightsaber fight with Darth maul, rest of the movie was meh but that fight was epic.

I'm going to start this new series tonight, I have heard it's awesome.

I agree. Rogue One, ANH, and the first half of ESB are the best. All of the soyboy faggot new numbered films are abominations.

I took my kid to see Rogue One in the theater, then we came home and watched ANH. My daughter commented on the great continuity with Princess Leia and the blockade runner joining the 2 films. Ironically, late that night we saw on the news that Carrie Fisher had died.

I’m not a huge Star Wars fan.
I’ve seen them all, but mainly because my son likes them. I’m apparently one of the weird people that actually prefers the more recent Star Wars movies. I found the original ones to be a bit slow and discombobulating for my taste. The only “new one” I didn’t enjoy was the Solo movie.....didn’t care for that one all.

All that being said, I really, really like “The Mandalorian”. I binge watched the first 6 episodes over a couple of days and just finished the 7th episode. I’m honestly kind of bummed that the season is only 8 episodes long.

I like how it can really stand on its own from the Star Wars movies. I think the plot is great.
It is far better than some of the garbage I’ve watched over the last few week (I’m looking at you, “6 Underground”).

Episodes need to be longer. There needs to be more of them.

My only complaint is the acting from the episode where he goes to rescue some guy off a prison ship was literally the worst 30mins of acting (especially that Twi lek chick, holy shit she was bad) I can remember in a long time.

1576782017_e5ef6sbkbt.jpeg

I'm caught up now and I stand by my earlier statement even more. This series has totally ripped off Samurai Jack right down to the music and artwork. Not that this is a bad thing, they are both great.

I agree. Rogue One, ANH, and the first half of ESB are the best. All of the soyboy faggot new numbered films are abominations.

I took my kid to see Rogue One in the theater, then we came home and watched ANH. My daughter commented on the great continuity with Princess Leia and the blockade runner joining the 2 films. Ironically, late that night we saw on the news that Carrie Fisher had died.

I actually had the opposite opinion. Rogue One was the worst and most pointless movie for me. Thought the first 3/4 is a jumbled mess of pacing issues and forgettable or unlikable characters they tried to save with a space battle and explosions and "Remember this? Remember that? look its Darth Vader".

I'm caught up now and I stand by my earlier statement even more. This series has totally ripped off Samurai Jack right down to the music and artwork. Not that this is a bad thing, they are both great.

I mean I can see it, but Samurai Jack and Mandalorian are both partially an homage to 50's and 60's Kurosawa films like 7 Samurai and Yojimbo, which were big influences for western films as well.

Also saw The Rise of Skywalker. JJ Abrams is a hack fraud and for some reason lucasfilm hired the fucking idiot that wrote batman vs superman and justice league to write it. Actors did a good job with what they had to work with though. Adam Driver is one of the best actors out there in my opinion.

I just watched episode 5 yesterday, so I'm looking forward to 6 from what you guys have posted. Unless I misunderstood, I'm pretty sure that they said that baby Yoda was 50 years old at that size and apparently it takes awhile for his species to mature.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Is it only 8 episodes? If so, Disney+ subscriptions just went down 90% as of the next billing cycle.

And did we ever figure out who the hell was walking up the the dead asian assassin chick in the desert that it never shows?

Nobody actually expected the stormtroopers to have better aim, right? Why do you think they have so many semi-auto's and 'bigger photon cannon's' and such?

I mean c'mon, they're NOTORIOUS for missing. You'd think that they were shooting at old women in pickups or something. Or UPS trucks.(funny but not funny at the same time)

--point being made there, is that good people should not own trucks.

(see what I did there?)

Just realized something; guy never takes his helmet off. How does he Shampoo and condition his hair?

• Haha
OMG at the bike troopers shooting at the can

LOL
A lot like our bullshit FOB we established at this stupid bridge between MSR Uranium and ASR Maverick in the middle of nowhere somewhere between Hiit and Al Asad back in 2005. Any bird that landed on anything within 100m was fair game.... E7 approval needed for beyond 100m. LOL

Finally got a chance to start watching this. My wife and I are enjoying it. 3 episodes down, 5 to go!

OK, UFC chick is much less annoying to me now (cuz she's kinda hawt, lol).

Episode 8 was badass, great series so far, really renewed my Star Wars enjoyment.

Reactions: Rover31
Gina Carano is a long time lust of mine.

She had her own movie a while back. Choking out guys while in a short skirt and pantyhose? ?

Also where she chokes out a news reporter and says “don’t be skeerd” right before she clamps down, ???

Reactions: pilotjoe