• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Mandalorian (Spoilers are ok; youve been warned)

Bwahahahahaha. Bastard got me too, but I'm laughing my ass off. Going to steal that gem and forward to my kids to troll them. They love this show also.

Reactions: IrishWind
It got me too. I was thinking with a month and change before Season 2 starts we would get something. Best I could find were a few clips and some stills that were released last week. But no full trailer. :mad:

I've chosen to 'not' watch the trailer, because neither of us here want to 'give anything away' so that we can be enjoying the season when it actually comes out. It seems, by the previous replies, that it was probably a GOOD thing that we didn't watch this trailer. Either way, I'm good!

Sean,

Since Yoda was puppeted by Frank Oz, who was the puppeteer of Miss Piggy and other Muppets, I thought you might enjoy these great out takes of the original Muppet series:
NO MANDALORIAN SPOILERS in this!

It is a cartoon, but I HIGHLY recommend Rebels. Some of the most epic scenes and story and background in any Star Wars. Quite a few filler episodes of course, but all the Vader, Maul and
Obi-Wan episodes were pretty epic.
Agreed! Took me a while (like a season) to get into it but between Maul, Vader, and Ahskoa Tano making appearances, well as touching on vaguer parts of the Star Wars universe like the Father, the Son, and the Daughter I was impressed! Add mention of the dark saber (Yes, there was a Mandalorian Jedi. I wonder if that is a spoiler? Hmm...) and it was the best show of the bunch until The Madalorian came along.

Last edited:
Haven't seen the new season yet.

But an underlying theme I like about the entire show so far is that it isn't like all the other 'epic quest' type shows/movies like LOTR or whatever where you do 1 thing, then everyones like, oh noes now we need to do this next.

It's basically...figure it the fuck out. Good luck.

Haven't seen the new season yet.

But an underlying theme I like about the entire show so far is that it isn't like all the other 'epic quest' type shows/movies like LOTR or whatever where you do 1 thing, then everyones like, oh noes now we need to do this next.

It's basically...figure it the fuck out. Good luck.
To me, its almost like a series based on Louis L'Amour series of westerns.

This season 2 is my first time seeing a new episode and it was absolutely fantastic. I need to figure out how to catch up with season 1 without paying to be streaming Disney 🤣😂

Watching Season 2.

Without many spoilers...they couldnt have found a better Marshal. lol

Also is it just me, or is that armor whose I think it is?
You are correct about both the armor and Marshal. But it's in keeping with the reluctant hero trend of characters.

Watching Season 2.

It is, and the dude at the end is likely who you think it is (unless another clone).

Rebels, via my then 5 year old son, is what hooked me into Star Wars. Like almost everybody I had seen the original trilogy as well as the prequels before...but I was always honestly more of a "Trek guy".

Rebels led to Clone Wars, which lead to the sequel trilogy. The expansion of the SW universe, as only can be told in long form television (and works pretty well in animation) was fantastic and I'm kinda glad Disney has decided to make both animated series canon.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Rebels is really good. And helped put me to ease that Disney could handle the franchise. Until they release the Rey-Ren trilogy.

Me waiting until Monday so we can discuss...
yoda.jpg

Watching Season 2.

Didn't they mention something about recovering something from Sarlaac shit? Or did I get that wrong? Maybe I need to go back and watch it again.

I thought Fett's backpack got hit and he wound up a snack but it's been a while since I watched Jedi. If he did, then how did the armor survive the digestive tract?

Raylan Givens could do with a snack himself and maybe a workout too. Or maybe just some ball room on these costumes, I don't know.

Friend's six yo went out trick or treating dressed as the Mandalorian. He LOVED it. Costumes are better than the vinyl junk we got back in the day.

Didn't they mention something about recovering something from Sarlaac shit? Or did I get that wrong? Maybe I need to go back and watch it again.

I thought Fett's backpack got hit and he wound up a snack but it's been a while since I watched Jedi. If he did, then how did the armor survive the digestive tract?

Raylan Givens could do with a snack himself and maybe a workout too. Or maybe just some ball room on these costumes, I don't know.

Friend's six yo went out trick or treating dressed as the Mandalorian. He LOVED it. Costumes are better than the vinyl junk we got back in the day.

There’s no official word on how long Beskar can hold up to sarlaac acid. So no real plot hole as of yet.

Reactions: nikonNUT
track done for mandalorian fans :ROFLMAO:

can you tell im into this kind of music yet my wife keeps asking me how old i am? 😂

Where are mah glow sticks and , uhm, never mind... :lol: Yeah, I dig that music too!

Reactions: Gee Kay
Just watched the first episode of the new season last night. Excellent. Anxiously awaiting the rest of the season.

John Favreau is honestly the only thing keeping the Starwars legacy alive......disney has thoroughly fucked the Starwars label......but so long as the leave John alone to do the Mandalorian as they have been, itll continue to be a winner.

its the perfectly level of easy watching and grittiness.....and hasnt been infiltrated with SJW bullshit.....plus they are actually paying attention to canon.....which is refreshing and terribly needed.

the only thing i really cant grasp is how the mandolorian seem to be so easily killed....they are suposed to be this race of uber-warrior with magic armor.....and mando doesnt seem like hes supposed to be anything special, yet hes been eaten by a dragon and survived, while all the other mandolorian are being stacked like firewood by conscript storm troopers.

....i still havent made sense of that yet.

Filoni is the guy really keeping the faith.

As for Mados getting killed at the end of Season 1, remember Moff Gideon had something to do with what ever happened to Madalore. The Darksaber we saw is essentially their Excalibur. So if he has it, then he might know how to kill Madalorians. And the Stormtroopers we first saw were the sterotypical bad shots, but the black Death Troopers and some of the other elite types were more capable. Not to mention the heavy weapons they brought.

Back to Episode 2: I have to see it on Friday. By noon on Saturday there were a ton of spoilers, and people noting the episodes call outs to other Star Wars properties. Like Cobb's speeder was built on an engine from Anikan's pod racer! But over all the episode was good.

Reactions: Rover31
Am all caught up ... love the tie back to Jedi. Can't get enough of the "kid". The Marshall was fantastic! NEXT!!!!