• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The moron just released another 15 million gallons from the strategic reserve.

Don't worry, he will just kill some more dinosaurs.

Anyone know what are current amount is left in the strategic reserve after this stupid move?

Also correct me if im wrong i thought the 🇺🇸 uses 80 million barrels a day, is this still true?

Anyone know what are current amount is left in the strategic reserve after this stupid move?

Also correct me if im wrong i thought the 🇺🇸 uses 80 million barrels a day, is this still true?
The brief search I performed said just shy of 19 M barrels per day…

Gas will skyrocket after the election. Remember they want everyone driving electric cars, riding public transportation or bicycles.

Supposedly just over 400 million barrels left, making it the lowest amount since about 1984.

During my last few months of Clinicals, I was driving all over the the immediate environs of Bakersfield doing Insurance Physicals. I had a couple of appointments that required me to do 5 in Taft CA, then cut across northeast to the other side of the valley, to Wasco, Shafter and Buttonwillow, where I had more appointments, then home, in a loop trip.
Somewhere west of I-5 while in desolate areas, I came across a long stretch of berms with large black rubber bladders. Hundreds upon hundreds. I was sure each could fill at least 3-5 train tanker cars.
At first it seems like an awful lot. Then I realized, if you can put it all in a bunch of big plastic bags, then there is a finite amount. The big signs said Naval Petroleum Reserves. I realized that if someone started to tap this oil, for anything other than for the Navy, then it as going to start to go fast. And not be replaced.
This was way back in 93, before Cell Phones, or before I could even afford a decent camera. I looked on Google maps, but the rez isn't high enough to actually see the bags. I'd say each was 20-30 ft thick, 100 ft long and 50 wide. 6 to a berm, stretching across the desert. Doesn't seem like so much, based onthe way Potato Head is giving it away.

Reactions: lash
Moron my be too kind. Somebody stop this mother fucker.

Biden to release 15m barrels from strategic reserve in effort to ...

https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › live › oct › g...

6 hours ago — Joe Biden announced the release of 15m barrels of petroleum from the US Strategic Petroleum Reserve, a move he says will keep gas prices ...
He also said they will buy it back when the prices come back down.🤔🤡
From ABC news..
Biden will also say that the U.S. government will restock the strategic reserve when oil prices are at or lower than $67 to $72 a barrel, an offer that administration officials argue will support domestic production by guaranteeing a baseline level of demand. Yet the president is also expected to renew his criticism of the profits reaped by oil companies — repeating a bet made this summer that public condemnation would matter more to these companies than shareholders’ focus on returns.

Last edited:
During my last few months of Clinicals, I was driving all over the the immediate environs of Bakersfield doing Insurance Physicals. I had a couple of appointments that required me to do 5 in Taft CA, then cut across northeast to the other side of the valley, to Wasco, Shafter and Buttonwillow, where I had more appointments, then home, in a loop trip.
Somewhere west of I-5 while in desolate areas, I came across a long stretch of berms with large black rubber bladders. Hundreds upon hundreds. I was sure each could fill at least 3-5 train tanker cars.
At first it seems like an awful lot. Then I realized, if you can put it all in a bunch of big plastic bags, then there is a finite amount. The big signs said Naval Petroleum Reserves. I realized that if someone started to tap this oil, for anything other than for the Navy, then it as going to start to go fast. And not be replaced.
This was way back in 93, before Cell Phones, or before I could even afford a decent camera. I looked on Google maps, but the rez isn't high enough to actually see the bags. I'd say each was 20-30 ft thick, 100 ft long and 50 wide. 6 to a berm, stretching across the desert. Doesn't seem like so much, based onthe way Potato Head is giving it away.

Clinton sold that one not long after you saw it.

Reactions: hankpac
A question for the guys on here who are in the oil industry. Do we even have the ability to refine the oil he just released or will this simply go overseas and help keep reduce prices for foreigners?

It's going over seas for Hunter Bidens pocket change.
Likely, this^^^. Meanwhile here in Texas we're sitting on more nat. gas and oil than OPEC and have refining capacity Take a drive across I-10 from west of Houston to the TX/LA line, some of those refineries go for miles.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Isn't it interesting tho, that it is universally accepted that this reserve is absolutely essential to the welfare and safety of the country. OIL. Placed in reserve for 'national emergencies'. Even democrats acknowledge this. Now, a national election qualifies as dims panic. But they turn to the other side of their mouths and badmouth it every chance they get. Biden swore he would 'destroy the oil industry'. Make up your hypocritical 'minds'.

"liberalism is a mental disorder"

Likely, this^^^. Meanwhile here in Texas we're sitting on more nat. gas and oil than OPEC and have refining capacity Take a drive across I-10 from west of Houston to the TX/LA line, some of those refineries go for miles.
I've heard this for over 50 years now. I've heard it over and over again from several people in the industry. I've heard that the United States has more oil and gas capped and on tap and the rest of the worlds known reserves combined.

It’s for votes. It’s always for votes.
This. He may be a moron, but this is to try and push down gas prices for the midterm.

Of course, that moves him from moron to "Self-serving bastard who will do anything to win"

destroy the country that make his This. He may be a moron, but this is to try and push down gas prices for the midterm.

Of course, that moves him from moron to "Self-serving bastard who will do anything to win destroy America and our liberty "

FJB

too bad chuck and the rest of the dems didnt vote for trump to buy oil for the reserve at 24$ a barrel...joe could be giving it away and seem like the hero

Reactions: TACC and lash
He also said they will buy it back when the prices come back down.🤔🤡
From ABC news..
Biden will also say that the U.S. government will restock the strategic reserve when oil prices are at or lower than $67 to $72 a barrel, an offer that administration officials argue will support domestic production by guaranteeing a baseline level of demand. Yet the president is also expected to renew his criticism of the profits reaped by oil companies — repeating a bet made this summer that public condemnation would matter more to these companies than shareholders’ focus on returns.
That is what FJB said but what he did not say was Trump bought it at 24 a barrel and got it back to 700 Mil. but that was when we were energy independent.

Reactions: Thorny
Been a long day. I'm too tired to post a long response. However, I will say this:

I've been in the chemical biz for 38 years and my Dad was for over 50.

FJB and this administration. They are F'ing idiots, evil or both!

I'm beginning to think the entire idea of a Strategic Petroleum Reserve is fake. It's something both parties agreed to use as a talking point and agreed to not admit that it doesn't actually exist. It's like a pill they give the public to either chill or excite. Either result diverts the conversation.

China imports over 70% of their crude oil needs. Their population is 1.4 billion

India imports over 80% of their crude oil needs. Their population is 1.3 billion

Hey, out of ammo, out of oil, but still sending Billions to Ukraine with 70% money laundering. Sounds like a winning strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
It's going over seas for Hunter Bidens pocket change.
The real answer right here. I'm sure hunter has a perfectly good deal set up for the replacement of those reserves as well as the European nation that gets them