• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment The Most Badass Powder Scale Available

Inline6

Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2009
Tx
I'm testing the waters to see if I really want to do this. Prometheus Gen ll - pulled for the time being save a year long wait, I'm in south Texas would rather meet someone in person as shipping is not the easiest on these. It can be done we would just have to come to an agreement. This is the fastest and most accurate scale I have ever used. I unfortunately have some medical issues that don't allow me to shoot like I once did. Might as well let someone else have some time back. Make no mistake you are buying time with this unit. When you and it are in tune, you can rock some ammo out.
20220408_154818.jpg

Last edited:
When was this unit put into service and the serial # please? How far from Dallas?

I'm not listening the serial number online, will send you a PM

You can send me a PM with the answers to my questions if you are serious

because I'm a curious person... how come you wouldn't list the serial number online?
Does the manufacture frown on selling their equipment?
If it was a weapon, I could understand.
Are there people in China who make replicas of this piece of equipment and then try to fraudulently sell it?
Just wondering, thanks. :)
edit: I think I found my answer
The majority of Prometheus Gen II machines out in the world are not available for resale. Those machines were leased from Prometheus Tool Corp. They are leased, and just as with any leased equipment, they are not available for resale by the people who leased them. If you purchase a Prometheus from an individual that leased it, you will be receiving stolen property and will be forfeit.​
Below is a link to a list of serial numbers belonging to Prometheus machines which are available for legal resale. These units MUST be accompanied by a bill of sale signed by Brand Cole. linky

Last edited:
because I'm a curious person... how come you wouldn't list the serial number online?
Does the manufacture frown on selling their equipment?
If it was a weapon, I could understand.
Are there people in China who make replicas of this piece of equipment and then try to fraudulently sell it?
Just wondering, thanks. :)
edit: I think I found my answer
The majority of Prometheus Gen II machines out in the world are not available for resale. Those machines were leased from Prometheus Tool Corp. They are leased, and just as with any leased equipment, they are not available for resale by the people who leased them. If you purchase a Prometheus from an individual that leased it, you will be receiving stolen property and will be forfeit.​
Below is a link to a list of serial numbers belonging to Prometheus machines which are available for legal resale. These units MUST be accompanied by a bill of sale signed by Brand Cole. linky
I will gladly address any concerns in a PM.

Call it whatever you want, I am not comfortable listing the serial number online.

As far as what you listed, correct in your statement.

Reactions: babyguppy
Mr. Cole's phone # is on the front of the machine, 425-239-9100 Maybe he has a list of machines that have been reported stolen.

He must be testing the waters to see if someone is stupid enough to purchase this without any honest information.

I can hear the thin ice cracking on this deal.
You have my phone number in your pm. You are more than welcome to call me at any time. Everything is on the up and up. You have no basis to say what you are, have bought and sold multiple 5k rifles on this board as well as others. Hell I even said I would meet face to face.

So...why are you saying what you are?

Reactions: Andrew863
Mr. Cole's phone # is on the front of the machine, 425-239-9100 Maybe he has a list of machines that have been reported stolen.

He must be testing the waters to see if someone is stupid enough to purchase this without any honest information.

I can hear the thin ice cracking on this deal.
Are you saying that the seller did NOT answer your questions in your PM exchange? E.G. he would not give you the serial number via PM?

I'm testing the waters to see if I really want to do this. Prometheus Gen ll - $5500.00 save a year long wait, I'm in south Texas would rather meet someone in person as shipping is not the easiest on these. It can be done we would just have to come to an agreement. This is the fastest and most accurate scale I have ever used. I unfortunately have some medical issues that don't allow me to shoot like I once did. Might as well let someone else have some time back. Make no mistake you are buying time with this unit. When you and it are in tune, you can rock some ammo out. View attachment 7846210
Are you selling the autotrickler next to it with the scale. I’m interested on it. If so, shoot me a text I’m in south Louisiana.

Are you selling the autotrickler next to it with the scale. I’m interested on it. If so, shoot me a text I’m in south Louisiana.
That is not for sale at this time.