• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The most honest criminal I’ve ever seen

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
Guy killed a child rapist who was his new cell mate, cop asked him why he flushed the shoe strings he strangled him with down the toilet, he says I don’t know, I’m in prison I obviously don’t make good decisions, when he was asked why he did it he said he raped a little girl some crimes just shouldn’t be committed. After he killed him he packed up his stuff because he knew he was going to solitary and got into bed and went to sleep.

Any chance the Governor will give him a full pardon for doing what the DA's office and Courts refuse to do?

Not all people in prison are predators, but those offenders who are, need to remain separated from society!

Recently NYS released this predator back into society E. Kindt, what was the Parole Board thinking?

article_80968e95-8ffe-5092-8b1c-4e8ddac3bb16.html

Last edited:
Any chance the Governor will give him a full pardon for doing what the DA's office and Courts refuse to do?

Not all people in prison are predators, but those offenders who are, need to remain separated from society!

Recently NYS released this predator back into society E. Kindt, what was the Parole Board thinking?

You are aware he was originally in prison for murder right? I don't care his second murder was a child rapist, but a violent offender is a violent offender. Prisons should only house violent offenders.

Reactions: The D

Not questioning that it was a good thing exterminating the pedo, but the guy that killed him is obviously a sociopath by his own reactions and addmision and he himself knows it.
Maybe something worthy the Governor could do is place all convicted pedos in the cell withn this guy and he could one by one make them right.

Yes; should of clarified my comment better before posting, referring to the offending cellmate, circumstances that contributed to their cell temperature nap occurring, not the initial bid. Cellmate couldn't even sit on the toilet without this tree-jumper watching. Many people incarcerated with bodies but doing skid-bids for different charges.

When you tell me that someone is in prison for murder, I don't automatically assume that person is a sociopath, or that they are evil, or have even done anything wrong. The world is full of people who's murders would have been justified, even considered honorable until the last 200 years or so. Sometimes people take the law into their own hands. Sometimes people make rash decisions, sometimes things just go too far in a situation. It's rare to get a hard boiled intentional murder without any mitigating circumstances. I know nothing about this guy, but I don't start throwing stones when you tell me someone has committed murder. Everyone is capable of murder if put in the wrong situation.

When you tell me that someone is in prison for murder, I don't automatically assume that person is a sociopath, or that they are evil, or have even done anything wrong. The world is full of people who's murders would have been justified, even considered honorable until the last 200 years or so. Sometimes people take the law into their own hands. Sometimes people make rash decisions, sometimes things just go too far in a situation. It's rare to get a hard boiled intentional murder without any mitigating circumstances. I know nothing about this guy, but I don't start throwing stones when you tell me someone has committed murder. Everyone is capable of murder if put in the wrong situation.
Read his own statements and physical demeanour after the fact and then read the definition of a sociopath.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Read his own statements and physical demeanour after the fact and then read the definition of a sociopath.
I'm not a psychologist, so I'll leave the diagnosis up to the experts. You guys seem fine with filling up the halls of politics with sociopaths, and this one did more good than most career politicians will do, so in regards to what he did here, I'm fine with sociopaths taking out the trash when average men have become too weak to do it anymore.

There are sociopaths everywhere in society. They run successful corporations, they rule the sales world, they rise to the top levels of the military and government. They are all around us, and most of them have enough moral guidance to prevent anything like unprovoked murder, but let's not pretend that there aren't monsters walking all around us. You and you're family are as safe as you make them, and the rest is an illusion..

I'm not a psychologist, so I'll leave the diagnosis up to the experts. You guys seem fine with filling up the halls of politics with sociopaths, and this one did more good than most career politicians will do, so in regards to what he did here, I'm fine with sociopaths taking out the trash when average men have become too weak to do it anymore.
I agree and you just solidified what ive allready stated, they should put all convicted pedos in a cage with this guy and let him do something benificial with whats left of his life.
And your right most polititians are sociopaths just look at that sack shit Dan Crenshaw that we have an active thread on right now that tries to portray himself as a team guy and a patriot but his lies and actions paint a much different picture.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
It reminds me of the Dennis Miller joke about people Finding Jesus in prison. "Nobody finds Jesus on prom night, it's only after they've fucked up so badly that nobody else will talk to them." So this piece of shit decided the pedophile didn't meet his obviously high moral standards? I'm unimpressed.

It reminds me of the Dennis Miller joke about people Finding Jesus in prison. "Nobody finds Jesus on prom night, it's only after they've fucked up so badly that nobody else will talk to them." So this piece of shit decided the pedophile didn't meet his obviously high moral standards? I'm unimpressed.
I'm not going to his parole board to help get him free, but I'm not mad about what he did. I don't think he was looking for redemption or fame. In that interview, he just kinda explained where his head was at. No aggrandizing, no virtue signaling, just calm self depreciating explanation. He seems genuine to me.

Last edited:
like the kinda dude ya invite to join your family for thanksgiving....

Not questioning that it was a good thing exterminating the pedo, but the guy that killed him is obviously a sociopath by his own reactions and addmision and he himself knows it.
Maybe something worthy the Governor could do is place all convicted pedos in the cell withn this guy and he could one by one make them right.

Well if we are going that way, perhaps the family of the first person that he killed, the one he got sent to prison for, can show up and kill him. Then we'll worry about the rest of the stuff.

It's funny how folks seem to think no problem at all about murderers, but OMG somebody sexually assaulted someone, of course we need to kill them right away.

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308
Well if we are going that way, perhaps the family of the first person that he killed, the one he got sent to prison for, can show up and kill him. Then we'll worry about the rest of the stuff.

It's funny how folks seem to think no problem at all about murderers, but OMG somebody sexually assaulted someone, of course we need to kill them right away.
One has to ask why did the Warden allow these Offenders to be classified or approved to be living in the same cell? Been assigned to the same cell for a reason or was just the empty bunk available. Seems to me somebody fucked up before "I obviously don't make good decisions", had to purchase new shoelaces.

I said no such thing and your twisting things for whatever your point or agenda is.
Murderers that kill impulsively and indiscriminately are no better than a pedophile and usually have some form of mental/physiological defficiency that makes them unfit to be loose in public.
Sure there are many rotting in prison for involuntary man slaughter and other scenarios that werent pre meditated and shit happens.
Hell it would probably be shocking to know the actual true number of people rotting away that didnt actually commit the crimes they were convicted of.
To your first comment about the family of the convict that killed the pedo, im sure many would gladly take that offer and his life and many wouldnt.
And he wasnt convicted of just sexually asaulting someone it was a child.
Even hardened criminals have a code that some things are just taboo enough that if commited you have forfeited your life due to how heinous the act is.

Someone sexually assaulted a child?

Bro, line then up and I'll kill them all myself. Murder? Meh. They are rarely what you think. Case by case. If that puzzles you, that's fine. Someone who harms children should be beaten to death in the most painful way possible on national television at 8pm. Every one of us have contemplated murder, but I've never contemplated sexually assaulting a child. That's what a real monster looks like, and they should be destroyed with haste.

Reactions: zeroz
You are a real dumb mother fucker
Oh man, must have hit a nerve.

Well please expand Christopher Robin, because I doubt you'll wow my dumb ass with your intelligence. I thought maybe you were some Ghandi type with a born pacifist attitude, but then you attacked me like a knuckle dragger, so now I'm just confused. Before I signed any of my multiple enlistment/ re-enlistment documents, I understood that murder could easily be a part of that agreement. If the Doctors ever tell me that I have 30 days to live, the local sex offender registry won't be a safe place to hang out.

And some extra canteen credits,
Maybe also an iPod and the occasional porterhouse steak with all the trimmings and asparagus. Rare. With one of those special
Mattresses that have lumbar supports and heaters?

There are some perks an inmate can get!

Sirhr

Oh man, must have hit a nerve.

Well please expand Christopher Robin, because I doubt you'll wow my dumb ass with your intelligence. I thought maybe you were some Ghandi type with a born pacifist attitude, but then you attacked me like a knuckle dragger, so now I'm just confused. Before I signed any of my multiple enlistment/ re-enlistment documents, I understood that murder could easily be a part of that agreement. If the Doctors ever tell me that I have 30 days to live, the local sex offender registry won't be a safe place to hang out.
Ghandi type, hardly.
Hit a nerve? Nope.
But, before my signing my enlistment or reenlistment contracts, I never imagined I'd have to murder anyone. Kill the fuck out of them??? Oh yeah, I'm down w that, of course.
But not murder and I'm sure you didn't consider murder in your reenlistment contracts either.

I agree w your 30 days to live philosophy, but, it wouldn't be murder

Ghandi type, hardly.
Hit a nerve? Nope.
But, before my signing my enlistment or reenlistment contracts, I never imagined I'd have to murder anyone. Kill the fuck out of them??? Oh yeah, I'm down w that, of course.
But not murder and I'm sure you didn't consider murder in your reenlistment contracts either.

Agreed and that was the basis of my comment on it only being a label.
It just depends on who is using the label and how its applied.
Such as in place of the word murder, mercy killing, honor killing, involuntary man slaughter, or safe and effective vaccine and so on.

Mmmk. Well I'm glad you've been able to spend your entire life walking through the thousand acres woods holding pooh bears hand, but you're the minority among men, I can assure you.

Well, first off, it was the hundred acre wood. Second, you've obviously forgotten the night Pooh spent standing guard, with a loaded rifle, prepared to engage hefalumps and woosels.

• Haha
Well, first off, it was the hundred acre wood. Second, you've obviously forgotten the night Pooh spent standing guard, with a loaded rifle, prepared to engage hefalumps and woosels.
pooh3.jpg

Ghandi type, hardly.
Hit a nerve? Nope.

So then it sounds like the only thing you're disputing is the definition of "murder". As a former sniper, the idea of shooting someone in the face while they ate their dinner was always on the table. It never happened, not for me anyways, but that's murder under anyone's definition.

Just because it's government sanctioned, that doesn't change the act. Well, unless you work for an alphabet agency, then it seems to.

Last edited:
Reactions: M4orturnate
The most honest criminal i have seen was a video i watched last week.
Not sure what the guy did but it landed him in handcuffs and was about to be put in the back of the squad car.
Then the cop started chocking and couldnt breath, the guy had him give the cuff key to him he un cuffed and proceeded to administer the heimlich manuever on the cop.
The vest was interferring and he almost died then on the last try and big chunk of bubble gum flew out of his mouth.
When the cop recovered enough to regain some composure the guy turned around and put his hands behind his back to be cuffed again.
The cops only and proper respnse was dont be silly.

The most honest criminal i have seen was a video i watched last week.
Not sure what the guy did but it landed him in handcuffs and was about to be put in the back of the squad car.
Then the cop started chocking and couldnt breath, the guy had him give the cuff key to him he un cuffed and proceeded to administer the heimlich manuever on the cop.
The vest was interferring and he almost died then on the last try and big chunk of bubble gum flew out of his mouth.
When the cop recovered enough to regain some composure the guy turned around and put his hands behind his back to be cuffed again.
The cops only and proper respnse was dont be silly.

Wasn't this guy was it ?

53258155_398718640944197_8225401871271985152_n.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JoshPutman
Anyhow back on topic. I watched a show 20/20 or the likes, they interviewed a guy incarcerated for multiple murders. He was being interviewed because during his xx life sentences he has killed many child sex offenders. His answers were basically
1) What are they going to do add another life term.
2) Child rapists are lower than trash
There is a code among criminals. I forget how many life sentences he is serving now. If he found out they were in for hurting a child they were dead within a week. Nothing sneaky or planned just kill them.

Here's a video from the sentencing. He tells the judge he killed his cell mate, says he absolutely did it, and doesn't feel any remorse for it.

Dude is ice-cold.

Also killed his girlfriend in the 90s, why he was doing a life term, so probably not a great role model.

Reactions: Milf Dots