The most popular president ever is building a concrete wall around "our" White House.

TexPatriot

Old Salt
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Now, complete with gun ports.

FI7w2K5XMAMmP6i

Because thats what 'totally legit' presidents do.

Some major events are a-comin.

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Captain chicken shit is tipping his hand?

Just how can that dumb fuck further piss everyone off.

Last I saw he had a 33% approval rating that included polling Democrats, sheeple, and communists. So nearly 40% of the dems think he sucks as well.

You can't get enough personnel inside that place to keep out the will of free men.

TexPatriot

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020
    Captain chicken shit is tipping his hand?

Just how can that dumb fuck further piss everyone off.

Last I saw he had a 33% approval rating that included polling Democrats, sheeple, and communists. So nearly 40% of the dems think he sucks as well.

You can't get enough personnel inside that place to keep out the will of free men.
    Stealing an election is hard to top but I think he'll manage.

TexPatriot

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020
    Well I hope he's not delusional enough to think we will react like Australia.

It will be a different response by far.
    Me thinks the NWO oligarchs are manipulating Pelosi and that pantshitting dunce to push our buttons so they can watch the show from the comfort of their pedo islands and yachts.

Then they can move in with their great reset.

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    The Cold&Humid North
    I guess, he (they?) must think, walls do work (we've been try'n to tell them that, but, no....)?? The "Rats" are running scared. Just like "Rats" do on a sinking ship. Mac:ROFLMAO:

TexPatriot

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020
    Bingo. They would love to see complete collapse of our government in every way, shape, and form so they have justification for their takeover. Financial collapse is going to be part of this picture.
    I think thats what the wall is about. Desperate, starving, pissed off howling mobs are scary.

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Makes you think. With the depth and spanse of the corruption in the government. From the top to bottom of every alphabet and the three branches what's the answer to correct the problem?

Bingo. They would love to see complete collapse of our government in every way, shape, and form so they have justification for their takeover. Financial collapse is going to be part of this picture.

Reactions: canman and NoDopes

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Makes you think. With the depth and spanse of the corruption in the government. From the top to bottom of every alphabet and the three branches what's the answer to correct the problem?
    On several questions, like what to do with the populations of the huge inner city ghettos, rather than just bitch, as we so often do, for quite some time Ive been asking myself that question.

When you facto in the corruptions of the human soul, and every one of us is corrupt at some levels, MYSELF INCLUDED, so Im not just throwing stones, I can only come up with one answer that will truly work on a permanent basis short of 'Big Meteor, at least, is;

marxist_riot_berkeley.jpg

fjdJr7XGqQ3tQXWxg4qziwHaFE.jpg

Christian Painting - Behold He Comes by Danny Hahlbohm

Those of us who believe and understand, best spend our time preparing our souls. I know I still catty baggage that wont ship to the new destination.
    Behold He Comes by Danny Hahlbohm

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 1, 2019
    Yesterday the demented fool called/read, with requisite affectation, that more than half of the country are racists and insurrectionists if you do not agree with him. They would like nothing better than to goad their political opponents to violence so they can Ruby Ridge them once and for all.

Still, am skeptical about the authenticity of this photo.

Last edited:

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
    Minuteman
  • Sep 6, 2019
    Yesterday the demented fool called/read, with requisite affectation, that more than half of the country are racists and insurrectionists if you do not agree with him. They would like nothing better than to goad their political opponents to violence so they can Ruby Ridge them once and for all.
    They keep this crap up and it will simply cause more "Timothy McVeigh" kind of situations....
    Or is that the actual goal of their efforts?

shields shtr

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 4, 2017
    I am no expert, but that thing doesn't look like it would do much. I think those are government planter boxes so when people stop to smell the roses they will be socially distant from one another.

MCSO1357

Teaching the rookies to walk down the mountain
    Minuteman
  • Jul 9, 2008
    Iowa
    I have got to go down and see this. Maybe I will take metro down this afternoon (I work in Bethesda MD). I will take some pictures if I do and post them up here.
    If you go, take and post a better picture, the one in the OP is pixelated as fuck

cheeko

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 2, 2021
    Canada
    Now, complete with gun ports.

FI7w2K5XMAMmP6i

Because thats what 'totally legit' presidents do.

Some major events are a-comin.
    I had to check it out.
    It's from July 2020:

Reactions: Billdoe708

rancher5

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 9, 2013
    Did some searching on this on DuckDuckgo. Very strange.
    I'm betting this is Photoshopped, that said I'm sure Democrats and RHINOS would love nothing better than to wall off the population from the ruling "elitists" in the Wash DC Capitol.
    This has nothing to do with Communism, It's all about Elitistist, Centralized Government complete control of the US population, just like Joes idol Controller of the Communist Party of China' Xi Jinping. We will be dealing with a Darker side of history,

TexPatriot

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020
    Walls are meant to keep invaders out, I see it as keeping the enemy contained. JMO
    Remember, they have escape tunnels. Plus, pedo Joe did own an island next to Epstein Island along with other estates. I doubt he'll be anywhere near Washington when the shtf.

Reactions: NoDopes

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
    Minuteman
  • Sep 6, 2019
    Thanks for that view.
    It's obviously a containment wall to keep Joe from wandering off after the helicopter touches down.

It does look like it's walling off the helicopter landing pad for some reason?

The King

Back to the Range
    Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    I was just getting ready to go find a webcam view. So it is true, but it does look like its the helo pad.

Federal_Agent_Guy

GIDE 3 Technician
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    May 26, 2021
    Chatter is it's something to do with this...

That not being the only location.