• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The most racists group in the US is the Democrats

1620918977100.png

Liberals are racist. Just read what Malcolm X had to say about them.

As a conservative I believe we need to get rid of generational welfare. A NE liberal told me we can't do that or they will come to our neighborhoods and rob us. I was like what the fuck

Liberals are racist. Just read what Malcolm X had to say about them.

As a conservative I believe we need to get rid of generational welfare. A NE liberal told me we can't do that or they will come to our neighborhoods and rob us. I was like what the fuck
I have been saying that we pay them behave money!

(Booming movie narrator's voice)

After being racist to everyone on planet earth, in 2021 White people...

Screenshot_20210513-092015_Chrome.jpg

Brad, from accounting- "Those crackers with their White privilege, man... I hate White people! Fo' schizzle my nnnn... non-white homebo.... uh, home bipedal they their's?...🤦‍♂️Fuck!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
"Entities that can certify that they meet the definition of a woman-owned, veteran-owned, or socially and economically disadvantaged small business will be given priority for award if their application is filed within the first 21 days the application is open for submissions. SBA will accept applications from all eligible applicants during the first 21 days, but will only distribute funds for approved applications that have self-certified as meeting the eligibility requirements for priority ownership"

I don't need to throw in any bold type or italics for you, do I?

Apparently two wrongs do make a right... Tasting room at the booze factory qualifies but I'm not on equal footing in the eyes of .gov

From .gov:

What to expect next:

1. As outlined by Congress, the SBA will focus their reviews on the priority applications that have been submitted. Applicants who have submitted a non-priority application will find their applications remain in a Review status while the priority applications are processed during the first 21 days. Applicants in this status should not anticipate any outreach from the SBA during this period.
  2. Following a successful application submission, all applications will first enter a stage called “IRS verification”. This process may take up to seven days and allows the SBA to validate your application submission.
Also...

Priority groups
  • A small business concern that is at least 51 percent owned by one or more individuals who are:
    • Women, or
    • Veterans, or
    • Socially and economically disadvantaged (see below).
  • Applicants must self-certify on the application that they meet eligibility requirements
  • Socially disadvantaged individuals are those who have been subjected to racial or ethnic prejudice or cultural bias because of their identity as a member of a group without regard to their individual qualities. As I'm being subjected to this at present, do I qualify??
  • Economically disadvantaged individuals are those socially disadvantaged individuals whose ability to compete in the free enterprise system has been impaired due to diminished capital and credit opportunities as compared to others in the same business area who are not socially disadvantaged. Looked for a better definition on this - nothing...

Read the post title and have nothing to add.

You all have a great day.

Why the Republicans aren't taking the administration to court for all of these easily identifiable racist programs is beyond me.

Why the Republicans aren't taking the administration to court for all of these easily identifiable racist programs is beyond me.
They are in on it of course. Once in politics, the line between democrats and republicans disappears. The only difference is who they pander to for power. I can’t wait for the day the majority can understand this.

As Xiden would say

Attachments

• 1228643735.0.jpg
    1228643735.0.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 21
Like I’ve said a hundred times, there hasn’t been any real racism for decades, but they keep fucking around, and dividing us, there’s gonna be a whole lot, and I mean the jasper Texas kind! Y’all fuckers hide and watch!

Democrats had slaves doing labor but Republicans fought to abolish that, so Democrats got creative and now still have blacks as slaves but pay them with government handout for votes.

Democrats are the party of HATE. Anyone who votes or expresses an urge to vote for an idiot like Joe Pedo is simply the worst example of a human being known to exist, they are a shit stain. They created the KKK. Their 1868 party platform was, "This is White Man's Land". Why are they allowed to exist with a history like that?

A brief look at the news will tell you Democrats love terrorists and support terrorists killing people because of their religion or the color of their skin.

Democrats hate legal immigrants and treat anyone who dares to follow our nation's immigration laws with utter contempt and disrespect.

Democrats love pedophiles and support the rape and molestation of children. A brief review of the pedophiles led by Bill Clinton who flew dozens of times to Jeff Epstein's pedo resort tells you all you need to know. Not sure? There is a video of Joe Biden's son having sex with his 14y/o niece on his laptop and the FBI refused to investigate it.

Democrats hate working, taxpaying Americans and work to give the benefits of hard work to America's dregs and scum thru punitive taxes on working families.

No Democrat ever supports the victim of a crime, EVER. Unless the "victim" is a pedophile, druggie or similar scumbag who is legally shot by an citizen.

A Democrat will celebrate a cop getting murdered and work to free a cop killer from prison, they consider helping cop killers a point of leftist pride.

Democrats hate veterans, during the last war in Iraq, most Democrats came out on the side of Iraq and terrorists trying to kill American's. No leftist media member cared two shits about a servicemember, not one.

Democrats base their entire world view on race and therefore are racist. Their inability to look past race when looking at a person of color is striking. when a person of color dares to disagree with leftist party policy, they lash out at them and become violent. How dare a person of color leave the leftist plantation.

They are petty, greedy and always after your money, thru taxes, tax hikes, wealth confiscation, property confiscation and asset seizure are all always part of a leftist finance policy.

Democrats are the party of HATE and INTOLERANCE plain and simple

Last edited: