• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Most Ridiculous Article Ever

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO

So - yeah....this article pretty much says "Small Afghani Family Relocated to Town in Missouri, provided for immensely but not worshipped like princes and so a son killed himself..."

"When I came here I wasn't given a car....and nobody at the local school in a town of 12,000 spoke our language for some reason....and and and and and and and and and and and and..."

I love this one: How dare they put us in a home next to a church?

"The Kohistani’s new home sat just off the main road with a church around each corner."

WHAA, motherfuckers.

How about a whine fest? You got free fucking food and a nice house in a place that wasn't busy killing itself. Yet.

How about this one - the family raised $36,800 to move to Dallas. For free...with no cost out of their pocket. If I had $36,800 to move I think I could make it fucking work...especially with some assholes on the other side of the move handing me a free apartment, furniture, food, employment...blah blah blah.

"
    Lemar Kohistani insists he will still get his family to Dallas. A GoFundMe has been set up to help the family and has raised more than $36,800 as of Wednesday evening.
    An email obtained by The Star said an agency in Dallas has pledged to help secure an apartment, a few months rent, furniture, food, employment and other basic services within the area for the family."

IMG_4379.JPG

R

Its always sad when a young person offs him or her self.

I can certainly see that they would have been stressed in tthe new environment, and kids can be mean as shit in teasing,, but killing yourself is a bit extreme, better to pick up a stick and ...

Im getting ready to move crossountry. At 72. Alone.

Who wants to kick in 35K? Comeon ya'll, pony up.

So - yeah....this article pretty much says "Small Afghani Family Relocated to Town in Missouri, provided for immensely but not worshipped like princes and so a son killed himself..."

"When I came here I wasn't given a car....and nobody at the local school in a town of 12,000 spoke our language for some reason....and and and and and and and and and and and and..."

"The Kohistani’s new home sat just off the main road with a church around each corner."

WHAA, motherfuckers.

How about a whine fest? You got free fucking food and a nice house in a place that wasn't busy killing itself. Yet.

How about this one - the family raised $36,800 to move to Dallas. For free...with no cost out of their pocket. If I had $36,800 to move I think I could make it fucking work...especially with some assholes on the other side of the move handing me a free apartment, furniture, food, employment...blah blah blah.

"
    Lemar Kohistani insists he will still get his family to Dallas. A GoFundMe has been set up to help the family and has raised more than $36,800 as of Wednesday evening.
    An email obtained by The Star said an agency in Dallas has pledged to help secure an apartment, a few months rent, furniture, food, employment and other basic services within the area for the family."
    No Refunds

WHAA, motherfuckers.

"
    I bet I could raise 36k to send him and his ilk back to shitfuckistan.

I can certainly see that they would have been stressed in tthe new environment, and kids can be mean as shit in teasing,, but killing yourself is a bit extreme, better to pick up a stick and ...

I think this game has been played on the hide before? Didn’t go well.

If being a newly transplanted alien was so stressful....
    How well would he have handled being conscripted by the Taliban?

WHAA, motherfuckers.

"
    zero shits given and big fk him

WHAA, motherfuckers.

"
    I hope the comments section are ripping them

I'm like the worst person to comment on something like this because I'm pro-suicide. I believe we should have the right to live our lives as well as end it.

I hope the comments section are ripping them
    They were - then they turned it off.

Chances are high the kid OD's on fentanyl, not "killed himself because he was suicidal".

They interviewed another kid from Afghanistan and that kid was like "what? school's fine."

I would guess that this entire thing is a money grab by the family...."ooooh America is so evil look at what they whatevered"

Everyone rushes to believe that the kids at school were assholes, which isn't the worst guess, but to say that white kids in a modern American school are racists seems pretty unlikely lol. Have you seen the indoctrination they suffer though? I'm pretty sure the thoughtcrime is impossible at this point.

Reactions: Maxwell
    I'm like the worst person to comment on something like this because I'm pro-suicide. I believe we should have the right to live our lives as well as end it.
    I'm sorta that way too. Sucks for the parents, but it is what it is.

Most of the people I knew who were suicidal and didn't make a go at it never got their shit straight enough to mean anything in life. I swear its a natural response to personality defects from our evolutionary period.

For those who think my take on this is racist, not at all. I'm gonna tell you I would "suck it up buttercup" some assholes like this from Estonia too.

"I wasn't handed the keys to the kingdom as they lowered me into a Rolls Royce. All they gave me is something better than poor people in America usually get and 10x better than anything in my home country. WHAA!"

Where ya' headed? We'll start a convoy.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Maybe next time we should drop these fuckers into a volcano instead?

Looks like there's whiney bitches in other country's too I guess.

And more voters for the fuckin commies
    ^ THIS RIGHT HERE,not to mention wait till the next elections with all the migrants and their free phones . they can just vote for the commies and win allover again.over 11 million last time i checked. maybe those free phones will be the key for the fucking dems to try and take 2024 election

Last edited:
    Wonder how an American family moving to Kabul right now would fair? Would they get a free home? From the article "no one at the local mosque spoke their dialect of Dari" well gee whiz if their fellow muslims could not understand them why did they expect the average American in small town U.S.A. to speak their language? The markets had no food that they were familiar with. Really??? No one at the high school spoke their language. Really? Wonder why. I would never move to a foreign country and expect everyone there to speak my language and cater to my wants (no not needs, wants). Oh their son committed suicide? Wonder how many of them would still be alive if they stayed in Kabul?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Right now Im looking at the Duncan/Lawton Oklahoma area.

Lawton was a shit hole when I was there for training. Might make a good golf course or range. That's about it. All though they do have "massage" parlors. Still a shit hole.

Reactions: Maggot
    The problems with these kids is going to start manifesting itself in about 10 to 15 years. When they get the idea that their former homeland was some kind of paradise and that their parents ripped them away from it and it’s all America‘s fault.

Then they’re going to get radical. And then they’re going to become terrorists.

It happens every time. Not all of them but a significant enough percentage that the clock is ticking on some of these little wizards. And you just wait.

Usually the parents are pretty grateful for their new life. But when their kids start rebelling against their parents and the life they were thrust into in America it will be game on.

Sirhr

The problems with these kids is going to start manifesting itself in about 10 to 15 years. When they get the idea that their former homeland was some kind of paradise and that their parents ripped them away from it and it’s all America‘s fault.

Then they’re going to get radical. And then they’re going to become terrorists.

All part of the plan to fundamentally transform America.

Right now Im looking at the Duncan/Lawton Oklahoma area.

Wait a minute. Literally had to go back and read this again.

Of all the places in this country that you could move to...... you are going to move to fucking Oklahoma? Lawton Oklahoma? You have to be kidding.

Jesus Christ man. I don't know what to fucking say.

Reactions: camocorvette