• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Mule was great because it was mostly a true story. The cartels use older guys like that, another one was an old disabled guy with an RV. Arizona is full of geezers with RVs heading in and out of the state so nobody suspected him.

Reactions: Maggot
I watched 'Cry Macho ' last week , it was hard to follow ,weak story line ,and Clint was a shell of his former self ,hard to watch , haven't seen the Mule , bought the CD but never could get it to play , guess I'll have to get a nother one can't recommend Cry Macho though.

WHat I liked about his performance in The Mule is he wasnt being the stereotype tough guy. Just a cool old man who fucked up.

Reactions: Ronws
WHat I liked about his performance in The Mule is he wasnt being the stereotype tough guy. Just a cool old man who fucked up.
"'tis no country for old men."

Well, evidently, it is. And me, I find I prefer being older. Gives me the right perspective, I think.

Im becoming jaded by crime. We dont need to celebrate acts of criminality.

I know, its a fucking movie....

Have enough douchebags steal from you for drugs, you'll see through my lense.

i enjoyed it.
gran torino is on bbc america right now, but i can barely tolerate movies with commercials.

I watched 'Cry Macho ' last week , it was hard to follow ,weak story line ,and Clint was a shell of his former self ,hard to watch , haven't seen the Mule , bought the CD but never could get it to play , guess I'll have to get a nother one can't recommend Cry Macho though.

Thanks for the review. I was thinking about watching it but it sounds like I'll be disapointed.

"'tis no country for old men."

Well, evidently, it is. And me, I find I prefer being older. Gives me the right perspective, I think.
just makes it a lot harder to fight when society falls apart.
those bottles of motrin at the abandoned pharmacy in the middle of the ruined city wont last forever.

Cry Macho ranks right down there with Play Misty for Me as Clint's worst.

• Sad
Reactions: armorpl8chikn