• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The my way or the Highway(liberal version)

drglock

Old fat guy
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Morrison,Oklahoma
    A very good friend of mine has had a Trump flag and a few different banners on his fence over the past couple of years. He lives in town. Last year someone stole all the banners off his fence so he bought a new one. Since then he’s started getting letters in the mail. This is one of the better ones.
    50CDF9C1-2868-4791-9013-FDA64048BB74.jpeg

Why do I have a very strong feeling that if I were to conduct a livestreamed Youtube pedo-hunting sting, post a fake profile on a dating/hookup site as an 11-14 year old girl, set it to that local region, and just wait a little bit, the creep behind that letter would fall right into it in no time???

Why do I have a very strong feeling that if I were to conduct a livestreamed Youtube pedo-hunting sting, post a fake profile on a dating/hookup site as an 11-14 year old girl, set it to that local region, and just wait a little bit, the creep behind that letter would fall right into it in no time???

I got a shovel......just saying.

I truly can see this escalating beyond this last letter. It’s just the way these people are. They can spew their vile and we’re supposed to sit back in take it and if we don’t then we’ll you know what they say we are. What they don’t know is he’s a former jarhead and it might not go well if one of them decides to confront him on his property.

So what is this pussy going to do about your mean flags? These are the type of people that will whine and bitch, but when face to face with people will run to the cops crying because you looked at them weird.

Double down and put bigger flags and larger signs on the property. Then trail cam them to find out who is doing it. Then file charges against them, or return the favor.

Then again when something does happen against these tools, be careful not to get hit with their attack dido. Because we all know they don't like guns 🙄

I truly can see this escalating beyond this last letter. It’s just the way these people are. They can spew their vile and we’re supposed to sit back in take it and if we don’t then we’ll you know what they say we are. What they don’t know is he’s a former jarhead and it might not go well if one of them decides to confront him on his property.

Too bad it is a physical letter with probably no return addy... If this was a social media exchange, I'd provoke the manchild that wrote it even more by casually pointing out to him that the gun he drew was not banned most likely because it won't function properly in real life, crooked barrel and misshapen bore, as well as keep poking fun at him with more subtle jabs until he throws a temper tantrum for everybody's entertainment.

Reactions: drglock
    Sending unwanted communication through the mail with the intent to harass or annoy is a misdemeanor in my state.

Even with a donut reward, doubt the police couldnt be bothered to get off their asses for that. They are much more into victimless crimes these days than catching real bad guys.

Dude needs to put up some game cameras.

Maybe since the pest has thieving tendencies set up a honeypot

Hmm, is there anywhere one can have something fingerprinted and checked in the private sector?

Ether way, if he has some free time this sounds like a fun project.

Even with a donut reward, doubt the police couldnt be bothered to get off their asses for that.

Yeah no return address, no visible threat etc so I don't know what they could really do. Even if he knew who it was the odds of the police getting off their butts are pretty low, I've had crazy neighbors/thefts/burglaries where I knew who did it and the police never did anything. That's why you end up with situations like that Pennsylvania Snow Shovel fight, trashy neighbors throwing snow/dog shit/garbage into the nice neighbor's yard until he's not nice anymore.

Reactions: myronman3
    Yeah no return address, no visible threat etc so I don't know what they could really do. Even if he knew who it was the odds of the police getting off their butts are pretty low, I've had crazy neighbors/thefts/burglaries where I knew who did it and the police never did anything. That's why you end up with situations like that Pennsylvania Snow Shovel fight, trashy neighbors throwing snow/dog shit/garbage into the nice neighbor's yard until he's not nice anymore.

I was the victim of a felony larceny, dumb fuckers even documented it in emails, handed to the donut squad on a silver platter nothing.

Asked to file a complaint for dereliction, refused to take the complaint.

Asked for the police report, refused, had to file a freedom of information, read it and the later additions right after asking for a complaint form they tried to make me sound like a complainer or something 😂

Now I’m firmly a defund the police kinda guy

Put a camera inside the mailbox, get bigger signage and maybe some other cameras.

Self righteous chic for sure.
    I'd make a banner that said: "To the "person" sending me mail, make me a sammich and iron my shirt"

Trail cams with phone link for the win.

R
    This^^^^is the F'n Internet winner of the day! Peeerrrfect! Mac

Reactions: Drew M
    He’s got game camera’s for the banners but the letters are actually being mailed to his house with no return address.

I find it quite tragic that someone could even be bothered to put a letter in the mailbox.
    Whatever happened to just live and let live?
    Flogging flags from someone's property is just childish.
    Next they'll be dressing up and wearing face paint, and raiding public offices..... oh no, been done already.
    No shortage of twatts from either side.

I find it quite tragic that someone could even be bothered to put a letter in the mailbox.
    Whatever happened to just live and let live?
    Flogging flags from someone's property is just childish.
    Next they'll be dressing up and wearing face paint, and raiding public offices..... oh no, been done already.
    No shortage of twatts from either side.

Protesting your elected officials in a public owned building is a TON different from fucking with some random private dudes home

Shit like this makes me glad I live out in the country away from people that have nothing better to do than fuck with someone else's property.

I just wish I still lived in the mountains where my closest neighbor was over a mile and a half away. Someday.

If the page does make its way to law enforcement because of harassment, they could probably use the mircodots on the page and see if the manufacturer has the serial number on file to “them/they” for warranty registration.
    Exactly this. That's why newspapers, scissors, and latex gloves will never go out of style.

that’s a fail……didnt have enough voltage on that sign evidenced by the fact the shitheel grabbing it was able to let go.
    Yeah, looks like a cow box. Dog box wouldn’t make him jump like that.

that’s a fail……didnt have enough voltage on that sign evidenced by the fact the shitheel grabbing it was able to let go.
    Can't stack em, you'd have to get a shit spreader and load them every other day.
    Let dumbfucks escape and no muss no fuss.

R

With all jokes aside I truly fear for this country. It’s slowly slipping through our finger tips. I feel we’re almost at the point of no return and it brings great sorrow to me heart to see this country going the way it is and has been for some time. Like my pastor said a few sundays ago. He believes god has removed his hand from this great country. With all the things going on. Man can call himself a woman and a woman a man. Kids coming out in great numbers saying they’re trapped in the wrong body and I’m talking 4-5 year olds. The news outlets pushing all the hate and vile. I could go on and on but what’s the use.it’s just a matter of time before it all starts to shape up to not being able to recognize what this great country used to be.

With all jokes aside I truly fear for this country. It’s slowly slipping through our finger tips. I feel we’re almost at the point of no return and it brings great sorrow to me heart to see this country going the way it is and has been for some time. Like my pastor said a few sundays ago. He believes god has removed his hand from this great country. With all the things going on. Man can call himself a woman and a woman a man. Kids coming out in great numbers saying they’re trapped in the wrong body and I’m talking 4-5 year olds. The news outlets pushing all the hate and vile. I could go on and on but what’s the use.it’s just a matter of time before it all starts to shape up to not being able to recognize what this great country used to be.
    We are in the strangest times of our lives. There is a generation of kids who are so ignorant to true education. This includes the idea of self worth. Without valuing their worth to themselves or society they are truly lost. It’s high time children learn some self worth and quit being medicated to feel better.

As a side note the biggest electric fencer your friend can buy will kick like a MF’er on a couple small runs.

How about tazer strength so you can have a little talk with them when you get home.

At a minimum they should piss themselves.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    View attachment 7768816

Your voltage is too low. Waaay too low.
    If someone were to connect a 12 VAC step down transformer *backwards* then 1200VAC would be real excitement when you throw the switch.
    You sir are an electrically educated person. I do the same for starlings in the spring. Sparks flying from their fingertips, Very entertaining

Reactions: TXAZ
    I would report this, not because I expect the police to be able to do anything but so that there is a record that I had been receiving death threats. This could come in handy should this nutcase ever actually decide to try something in person...

Reactions: Milf Dots
    Maybe just a neon sign transformer. IIRC it's about 7500 vac out and 120 vac in.

Cow rated electric fence charger. And little tiny signs that say caution electric fence. think postage stamp sized or so.

I don't recognize it even from the 50s. Joseph McCarthy was right, and one of the first victims of the cancel-culture.

Reactions: Milf Dots