• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The neck has kicked the head out of the house...

filefish

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2006
anaheim
This is my current living quarters pending a negative WuhanVirus test.

72737115-57D1-4606-ACE6-13E1A85466BD.jpeg

Someone I work with was exposed to someone who has tested positive for Hong Kong fluey. we were all asked not to return to work for 2 weeks.

So who provided the RV?
I did 16b years ago when she was pregnant with our first child. It’s a toy hauler and it doesn’t get used anywhere near enough lately.

We had actually discussed this possibility months ago and was decided the sick or exposed parent and or child (Children) would convalesce/ isolate in the trailer.

One thing for sure, I’m not losing any weight while in here :D

70D060EA-F64A-457E-93C5-189C319F116A.jpeg

Our daughter works in a residential facility, and they had quite a trial with the COVID. She has no less than six known positive exposures to people with it, no masks wearing, not even “social distancing” much either as she’s a mental health therapist and talking in a private setting is kind of mandatory, and yet she didn’t come down with it. She was even pregnant at the time, and she is highly susceptible to getting a cold. She didn’t get shit and was tested numerous times.

I sometimes wish I could get exposed and get a free four day vacation at the house. My grass needs cut, garden needs weeded, and need to finish organizing the tools in the garage. Instead I’m pushing 80+ hour weeks. Damn my immune system and rural living.

I did 16b years ago when she was pregnant with our first child. It’s a toy hauler and it doesn’t get used anywhere near enough lately.

We had actually discussed this possibility months ago and was decided the sick or exposed parent and or child (Children) would convalesce/ isolate in the trailer.

One thing for sure, I’m not losing any weight while in here :D

View attachment 7376644
Hormel Roast beef hash, and scrambled eggs is a camping ( isolation ) necessity.

Just got home from a confirmed negative test. Pt. exposed one of the staff and we have multiple interactions a day. Thought I might get a few days off. The son-in-law is a deputy and has been tested twice. Each time I had to take days off since they're over here until he came back negative. But they had my results back in about an hour. Could have really used a couple a days...

Just got home from a confirmed negative test. Pt. exposed one of the staff and we have multiple interactions a day. Thought I might get a few days off. The son-in-law is a deputy and has been tested twice. Each time I had to take days off since they're over here until he came back negative. But they had my results back in about an hour. Could have really used a couple a days...

Did you do the blood test or the swab?

The close contact definition is sort of goofy. CDC says closer than 6 feet for more than 15 min and no PPE at ONE TIME. So you could be closer than 6 feet for 5 min, 100 times a day and thats ok. We have to play this game at work and it is silly. Ironically we are not seeing employees get it at the work place. Mostly family and friends. If we don't start treating this like the flu and treating individuals the isolation and mask thing is going to make this linger at least until Nov 3rd 😎

It's all about load. Not just for COVID, but any respiratory contagion. 6 feet for 15 min out doors seems reasonable to this layperson; but if you had 5 people at 6 feet, does that mean 3 minutes total? Hell during flu season I'm extra cautious about things. So this hasn't really, now that we know more, changed how I'm approaching this. Not going to the gym though. Some people there give me the willys even under normal circumstances.

I almost want a positive test so I don’t have to worry about catching it no more

Easily done, just come to Texas and line up at one of our "testing sites" apparently they for some reason have a near 100% positive test rate.
You don't even have to wait for the test, just sign up get in line, wait till you get bored and then leave, you'll get your positive test result paper in the mail in a few days.