• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The "Need" For Those Scary Black Guns

bogeybrown

0369/8531
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2012
AL
I got a bit of a chuckle this afternoon as I was preparing for Nate. After doing all the little shit around the house and yard and making sure there was plenty of beer iced down I set about up-arming the household above everyday levels. I put some thought into scenarios and grabbed one of the ARs, the Benelli M3 Super 90 and set it up for semi (vs pump) so it was on auto pilot for my woman, and the Serbu Super Shorty. I asked her if there was anything else she'd like ready access to beyond our regular handguns and she gave a contemplative look and said "nope, looks like you've got it covered, but why the big guns?"

This is her first ever hurricane, and in some ways she's still internally grappling with her old life as a big city liberal and her new life as a gun enthusiast in the South. I explained that just as I'd spent more time today helping elderly neighbors than working at our house, a certain segment of the population seeks to prey on their "neighbors" during time of trouble. It was a nice illustration of why we Deplorables choose to own weapons that exponentially increase our advantage over bad guys and that I can't think of a weapon I think is "too much" in defense of me and mine.

The top half of my dead end street proabably has all manner of views on the gun control debate, without ever realizing that the crazy guy at the top of the hill has them covered should the need arise.

22221577_1259660977513880_2437877210185279966_n.jpg

Can't really think of a "Need" for this... but I wanted it. And I have it.

Need? The Constitution says I can. Therefore I do.

Cheers,

Sirhr

If I could I'd have battlements and a moat around my property filled with purpose trained piranha. Wait, I have a BULLDOZER!, I can have those things, except the fish....they won't live long in Montana. We don't have hurricanes, tornados or any of those nasty Mother Nature induced tragedy. All my neighbors save one are armed to the teeth, life is good. Still want a moat....and a draw bridge....and a black knight to guard it. Thanks to SIRHR for making me add a cannon to that list.

sirhrmechanic , my thoughts exactly, which is why I paranthesized "need". I've come to asking people how much free speech they "need", or how much right to vote they "need", or my favorite: how much protection against unreasonable search and seizure they "need" because the only defense against it is the 2nd amendment.

Another member said it a while while ago and I've held onto it: "Slaves get what they NEED, free men get what they WANT". My government was NEVER intended to judge how much of anything I'm "allowed" to have, whether that be income or weapons.

Fundamentally, our ability to challenge our government by force is the only thing keeping The Swamp at bay, and is the reason we swear an oath to The Constitution and not to the Government or its elected leaders.

The vague point of my rambling was that during this shitty week for us gun owners, it was a nice pragmatic illustration of the importance of our Rights.

We NEED black guns to defend ourselves against the most violent political group in the country, Demoncrats. We NEED normal capacity magazines because they riot in great numbers.

If I could I'd have battlements and a moat around my property filled with purpose trained piranha. Wait, I have a BULLDOZER!, I can have those things, except the fish....they won't live long in Montana. We don't have hurricanes, tornados or any of those nasty Mother Nature induced tragedy. All my neighbors save one are armed to the teeth, life is good. Still want a moat....and a draw bridge....and a black knight to guard it. Thanks to SIRHR for making me add a cannon to that list.

I could be wrong but that looks more like a Gattling Gun than a canon. Note the extended mqagazine on top.

22221577_1259660977513880_2437877210185279966_n.jpg

We NEED black guns to defend ourselves against the most violent political group in the country, Demoncrats. We NEED normal capacity magazines because they riot in great numbers.

Well, I say we need Black rifles because they are fun to shoot, and everybody needs to have some fun now and then.

images

i love the people that claim "no one needs an ar15, you dont need an ar15 to hunt!"......because its obvious they know nothing about hunting rifles....

im trying to track down a 2 bore rifle, just to keep on hand to show these people what a "hunting rifle" actually covers.....
pbqRgzq.jpg

i love the people that claim "no one needs an ar15, you dont need an ar15 to hunt!"......because its obvious they know nothing about hunting rifles....

im trying to track down a 2 bore rifle, just to keep on hand to show these people what a "hunting rifle" actually covers.....

Just buy buffalowinter 's 8 bore (before I do). An 8 bore will do just fine against hoardes of zombies and Jehovah's Witnesses. And his is super classy.

Cheers,

Sirhr

If cops have them I will have them, its called parity. Not really because I shoot better than most cops but still the equipment needs to be on par of better in a civilians hands.

Good post bogey. I know your on the right side but saw the word "need" i was getting ready to get pissed. As we all know nobody has to justify why they want or have something.

Love my M3, you know they made a 24 inch barrel with 5 choke tubes? I still think they do a run of them from time to time. Seems like it is in the catalog every three years or so. i have that also. Mostly marketed towards LEO. i tell people it was so the police chief could go duck hunting on the weekends. Everyone always looks at me smiles and nods saying "yea good idea".

My grandfather has a double barrel 8 gauge sitting in the gun cabinet. I think the box of shells there are the original ones he bought 50 years ago, I'm not sure. All the men of my family stared at me like a fool when I said I wanted to take it out and shoot it. They crowded around the porch watching patiently while I pulled the trigger. I think I was in shock after that. I just quietly unloaded it, walked in the house and put it back in the cabinet. Later at dinner I asked my Pa why he had something like that and his response was, "I thought I needed it so I got one". Did you know that a 8 gauge holds exponentially more powder and shot than a 12 gauge? When I was 13 I certainly didn't but I do now. LOL

Now is the perfect time to plug my J. Henwood 8 Bore shotgun on sale right now on GunBroker.

vHMxf0il.jpg

WxbYFgCl.jpg

^^^

BGLM

(Black Guns Lives Matter)

I try to be prepared for what ever level of protection I need for my family.....since I have no idea what some asshole will bring to the fight....I tend to have all the bases covered. I am short one RPG right now but I settle for what I can.

I let for work for the week and set my wife's 9mm Glock out and she politely replied "is that it" to which I went and got the Wilson combat 12 gauge she so loves.