• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The New AICS

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
Has recessed mag well on one side do you can roll a mag in from low prone. Pretty cool but needs to be on the left side. I think they are either changing it or making it an option.

880a15e1.jpg

d052af25.jpg

Re: The New AICS

I have 7 of them. Luckily they are folders so they fit in the trunk of my DeLorean.

Stacey and I discussed this last year when I saw the AXCS at Sniperweek.

I agree that a left side cutout would work best for right side shooters. However I find that sometimes I end up loading with my right hand when I am in the prone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have 7 of them. Luckily they are folders so they fit in the trunk of my DeLorean. </div></div>

With your coke-rebate

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have 7 of them. Luckily they are folders so they fit in the trunk of my DeLorean. </div></div>

With your coke-rebate </div></div>

...and all of his group buy Hensoldts.

those all fell out when I hit a pot hole

Being right handed, I would prefer the left side cut but won't loose any sleep over it. I actually would like it uncut on both sides.