• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The New Moving Target: Karens, formerly known as Soccer Moms

Sure go ahead and believe the media, if you want. I would prefer to hear the other side.

Last edited:
Reactions: supercorndogs
Yeah, not buying the story as told. Remember, blacks are now victims of "racism" no matter if they are the aggressors or not. If they are hardened criminals, you will be told the opposite by the lying media.
From the story as presented, I thought that it was the white woman being called a racist by the black woman? But it's hard to tell, 'cause whoever wrote that article seems to have not done a great job.

Reactions: Frgood
Carry one of these to repel nasty "urban" pests
1593722784141.png

It's called: "Dropping the Scrabble-box on the floor" which is a far-cry better than "emptying the dish-rack down the stairs".
Some of my favorite parody "ethnic" names are "LaWasha" and "LaDryah". But those are almost sensible. I mean, let's be fair, Irish/Welsh/Gaelic names can look like a jumble of letters and pronunciation seems to have taken a day off with some (try saying Aoife, for example), and Polynesian/Micronesian/Hawaiian ones sometimes likewise. But then again, those are names that have existed for quite a long time. Tenekia was probably made up the day she was born.

Still less pretentious than naming your child Kal-El, though.

could imagine the ride to her kids soccer practice is either a quiet ride or the kids suffer her wrath lol beatings are non negotiable If you want blood you got it ..

There's more to it.

theeeeeere it is.

anytime a video clip starts in the middle of a confrontation, there is ALWAYS more to the story.....always.

some people think they can run around starting shit....then run to the cops claiming to be a "victim" when the scenario they created doesnt go their way.

fuck' em.....fuck them all right straight to hell.

No matter what the white woman was stupid for losing her temper and getting out with the gun. They could have just driven away. Not only did she lose her gun, she gave the left more ammo. Thats something Ive learned since getting my CWP...its usually, almost always, best to just avoid and move away from trouble unless you have no other alternative.

L-A.

Announced LaDashah.
(The “announced” is a tribute to Dennis the Menace, one of my favorite cartoons as a kid).

Shih-theed. Spelled Shithead.

And lots of folks of all races with the Neveah, Heaven spelled back words.

My name is Hebrew and means The Lord is God. Im good with that.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
No matter what the white woman was stupid for losing her temper and getting out with the gun. They could have just driven away. Not only did she lose her gun, she gave the left more ammo. Thats something Ive learned since getting my CWP...its usually, almost always, best to just avoid and move away from trouble unless you have no other alternative.

True

That is why I have a nice can of pepper spray in the center console and a tire thumper in the driver's door pocket. Both will supply a good dose of attitude adjustment without the problems that come with drawing down.

HDPE with a lead core......mmmhhhhmmm........available at your nearest truck stop. Lot lizard not included.
1593731466530.png

And if things go to a clinch, well, there's also a sharp blade always on me.

Some of my favorite parody "ethnic" names are "LaWasha" and "LaDryah". But those are almost sensible. I mean, let's be fair, Irish/Welsh/Gaelic names can look like a jumble of letters and pronunciation seems to have taken a day off with some (try saying Aoife, for example), and Polynesian/Micronesian/Hawaiian ones sometimes likewise. But then again, those are names that have existed for quite a long time. Tenekia was probably made up the day she was born.

Still less pretentious than naming your child Kal-El, though.

Toylet La'Trine for the win . .

Shih-theed. Spelled Shithead...lol

A buddy of mine used to call his ex-wife that. His daughter asked one time, Daddy what are you called Mom shi thead? His response if I remember right was " well sweetie you know how people have pet names for each other? It's like that"

Smart girl, not too long later she figured it out... dad, that's not nice that spells Shithead...

i dont think the woman in the original post is a karen, karens are in post #25

Karen is just the new name for feminist

True,

However, since the dogwalker vs birdwatcher, seems the news is going to call any (w) woman who complains on a (b) person, or is involved in an incident, the (w) woman is going to be labeled a Karen, in a unrelenting attack to beat people down, to keep them from standing up for themselves, MSM shaming.
A pattern is forming, it would seem.

i think the woman who pulled a gun seemed pregnant. The way she was placing her hand on her stomach made me think of it. She was in an impossible position. If she drove away and the idiots forced themselves into an injury then she'd be done - perhaps criminally but certainly financially.

I find this 'I'm recording you' and social terrorism to be hilarious as ultimately, and over a very short and shallow arc, it will almost certainly entrench the most profound and irreversible sense of actual, real racism and prejudice in people who would otherwise not be that way (this exludes you Herr MtnCreek). Good luck to that idiot 15-year old ever getting a job if anyone white/asian/indian or with half a brain has anythhig to do with it.

She decided running her cock holster easnt getting the desired reaction so she stuck her boner garage right in his face to illicit a reaction. Mission complete. Wanna talk shit? Wanna have a screaming fit? Fine. Stay the fuck out of my space and have at it.

True,

However, since the dogwalker vs birdwatcher, seems the news is going to call any (w) woman who complains on a (b) person, or is involved in an incident, the (w) woman is going to be labeled a Karen, in a unrelenting attack to beat people down, to keep them from standing up for themselves, MSM shaming.
A pattern is forming, it would seem.
At some point just simply giving the video recorder a beatdown and taking and destroying the phone is going to become profitable.

^^^^ full video. She is obviously pregnant and very scared because of the racial tension against whites at this time. Still a lot overboard and probably illegal but her trigger Discipline is spot on.

She decided running her cock holster easnt getting the desired reaction so she stuck her boner garage right in his face to illicit a reaction. Mission complete. Wanna talk shit? Wanna have a screaming fit? Fine. Stay the fuck out of my space and have at it.
I agree with you, but now due to the political correctness they are getting ready to fire the cop, damn shame.

This incident and the Democrat DA prosecutor filing charges will lead to more of the same aggressive behavior by blacks looking for racism .
In any minor interaction with whites . It is open season on whites . Like others have said , It will only get worse going forward .
The media and the democrats in power will be more than happy to take these incidents and use them to push their narrative of all whites are racists !
City prosecutors have and will charge whites with crimes . After BLM/ protesters have threatened riots if they don't charge whites /police after a incident .

Politicians are not leaders . They are cowards .
Who bend the knee to the mob and will feed innocent people to the mob .
Hoping that they never run out of others to sacrifice .

Reactions: JakeM