• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the new "Our Sponsors" box ...

WGM

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2005
Sportsmans Paradise
Any reason why the new "Our Sponsors" box is on the left hand side, and is the ONLY thing on the left hand side? Seems to me it's just wasting space over there, and crunching down the viewing area of the threads to damn near nothing, making it almost impossible to read threads well or see larger images.

Just a suggestion, but couldn't it be moved to the right hand side, just below the 'search' box, but above the 'newest members' box?

thanks in advance for moving it to the right hand side with all the other information boxes ... or, for just removing it completely ... (grin)

Re: the new "Our Sponsors" box ...

I never have the right column on anyway.....

I don't like the ads, but the ads help pay the bills and I'm all for the hide being here, so they is what they is!

let me be clear about this ... I have no issues with having ads here ... what's bothering me is that I'm down to about half a screen's width now with that single little box that's taking up about 15% of my screen's space ...

I'm just saying to put it on the other side with all the other info boxes ... that's all.

You can get back to the same width you had if you can live w/out the right column.......editable under "my stuff"->"preferences".

I just found out I could rid myself of all that gack on the right hand side, so I did that a little while ago, and things are effectively back to normal ...

However, for the sake of rendering an opinion, I much prefer all the 'gack' be on the right hand side vs. the left ... but I guess that's not going to happen ...

I really don't care about the ads being on the site, as I totally understand business and the decisions that must be made ... I'm simply trying to suggest a 'layout' that is the least obtrusive to the main point of the site - which is the posting and reading of the threads we all come here to be a part of in the first place ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WGM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">let me be clear about this ... I have no issues with having ads here ... what's bothering me is that I'm down to about half a screen's width now with that single little box that's taking up about 15% of my screen's space ...

I'm just saying to put it on the other side with all the other info boxes ... that's all. </div></div>

I agree.... Makes browsing on my iPhone pretty damn tough which sucks cause I like reading this place while I am on the road.

Move the sponsor box to the top next to the Sniper's Hide Logo... a bunch of dead space up there..

I'm just tired of watching that guy get shot in the nuts repeatedly... But hey, if that's the way the hide stays online, then I'll suck it up and deal with it.

Are you a hot mama??, nut shot, and airsoft sniper ads.......
I understand making a buck, but I hope noone cares what kind of image we present to new members.

how does anyone tire of nut shots?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how does anyone tire of nut shots? </div></div>

There's a difference between nut shots and a shot in the mouth. You're confusing the two.
grin.gif

"how does anyone tire of nut shots?

There's a difference between nut shots and a shot in the mouth. You're confusing the two. grin"

CKA is like that, but he's willing and swallows.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA is like that, but he's willing and swallows. </div></div>

He's a step ahead of my wife, then.

Never uderstood why anyone would care whether the receiver is a swallower or not.........ain't gonna be no kissing afterwards anyway!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never uderstood why anyone would care whether the receiver is a swallower or not.........ain't gonna be no kissing afterwards anyway!</div></div>

A swallower is really the ONLY way to get a hummer while on the road, IMHO. Anything else is just too messy. Try getting THAT out of your floor mats...