• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The New Tangent Theta 5-25x56

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    We are honored to be the first to announce the new Tangent Theta 5-25x56, anodized Coyote Brown!

Pre-Orders available. $5,412. First scopes will be shipping within a few weeks. Call today to secure your scope! 605-554-1911

9IXVvATh.png

-----------
    Follow on Instagram
    Subscribe on YouTube

I LOVE the color. Not sure I'm ready for another $5k optic.It's unfortunate Leupold and NF don't want to let civis play with FDE

Reactions: 5RWill and A.Huggy
    No... because it's legit anodized coyote brown... and that's it. AIF is available on all 5-25's now as well, regardless of color. (thats the pull up anti-rotation" turret thingies. That stuff, and a $200 price increase across the board is what is new for 2022.
    Gen3 XR Fine an additional option, or a replacement?

If you re-read this thread and distance yourself from the fact that it's a scope being discussed....
    It sounds like a bunch of old and overweight housewives arguing if the couch upholstery will match the paint in the living room.....and will a throw rug help the color coordination.
    PM me for payment address - I also take crypto currencies.

View attachment 7784326
    "Oh Ruth, I told you that hooker red wouldn't clash with your tan!!! Come on Ladies, to the Beach!!!"

• Haha
    Reactions: Thorbeast
    Why would anyone buy this overpriced scope when you can have a just as good Arken Optics 5-25x56? If you Google them you'll see there's many folks (who coincidentally have the same user name) who say the Arken is equal and in some ways superior.

Why would anyone buy this overpriced scope when you can have a just as good Arken Optics 5-25x56? If you Google them you'll see there's many folks (who coincidentally have the same user name) who say the Arken is equal and in some ways superior.

f607794c19df2cd5db28dc8c189c02da.gif

Reactions: B_w.
    Arken equal to a Tangent Theta? Guys ck the PX, I'm unloading my TT, Hens and S&B....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: carbonbased
    Any of these coyote's in natural light or non-promo pics?

I saw one in the AI thread, but that's it.

I'm also curious to know if anyone one else has one or if I'm the first

I mean people that aren't dealers.

We've had them since January. Several in stock. Here's one on one of my rifles.

Pic taken 5 minutes ago with an iphone12.

k7J9kqgh.jpg
    What's the chance you have a Razor to put it next to.
    Looks more like Vortex FDE in natural light.

What's the chance you have a Razor to put it next to.
    Looks more like Vortex FDE in natural light.
    I know mine is more green than brown. It's not even close to the vortex razor color. I know anodizing will vary per unit but they should all be close I would think.

It's hard to capture the true color of these things in a photo

DB81F620-5FDA-4778-85AD-4407968C2577.jpeg

I know mine is more green than brown. It's not even close to the vortex razor color. I know anodizing will vary per unit but they should all be close I would think.

It's hard to capture the true color of these things in a photo

View attachment 7825448
    Wonderful, I truly hate the Vortex color.

Reactions: Krob95