• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The next bio weapon they release on us

Doesn't help that now that the genie is out of the bottle, and RNA experimentation is de rigueur, rather than prohibited (as formerly) for moral and ethical reasons, RNA changes to hosts are being used to change shrimp grown for consumption. An anti-viral Rna is emplaced into the live shrimp, making them resistant to certain viruses. Here is a link for a scad of studies modifying different portions of Shrimp DNA. rna mods for shrimp.View attachment 8236615 My pointbeing that now that the reins are loose, RNA experimentation is running amok. It is going to be used to modify everything. Foods, especially.
Don't forget pork almost all of it is vaccinated with MRNA now

This is so stupid. "We have no idea what it is, but it could out there, replicating, waiting, just plotting to fuck up the world. We the WHO knows what's best for you. If you never catch it, its because we saved you with lockdowns and restrictions. Especially from those areas that have it, which is why we put restrictions on your travel, food and established an anti-disinformation campaign. We are trying to make you afraid for your own good."

Did I get this right? Feels like I did.

Am I the only one who caught the "more deadlier" ridiculousness? Who the hell wrote this??? You know journalism is dead when they start having Biden proofread their articles. Like we needed another example to demonstrate the epic downfall of that profession.....

Reactions: BurtG
I think data mining and internet virus are most likely next manufactured control tactics by the powers to be.

They spread out from there. One local county has over a twenty percent illegal population
Oh sure they do, but the red states near the border should bear the burden more than these sanctuary cities and lib states who are the ones constantly in the way of doing something about it.

Once they are in, they travel. Given my line of work I'm intimately familiar with the whole scenario. At least the lib cities can now feel what we've all felt for many years and honestly, that's the only reason this has received the attention it has.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Oh sure they do, but the red states near the border should bear the burden more than these sanctuary cities and lib states who are the ones constantly in the way of doing something about it.

Once they are in, they travel. Given my line of work I'm intimately familiar with the whole scenario. At least the lib cities can now feel what we've all felt for many years and honestly, that's the only reason this has received the attention it has.
Don’t let the TV and politicians convince you that bussing and flying invaders all over the country is a good thing. It is not in any way. It’s nothing more than reverse psychology the same as “back the blue.” It is a tactic to fool the stupid among us and there are plenty that are easily fooled.

Don’t let the TV and politicians convince you that bussing and flying invaders all over the country is a good thing. It is not in any way.
I don't watch any of that crap so nothing has convinced me of anything. Getting the people OF THIS COUNTRY to realize the massive problem is a good thing and I'm of the southern states being inundated with these people by ourselves when we are the ones who want it stopped and them gone.