• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Next Vanilla Ice?!

Re: The Next Vanilla Ice?!

Very funny video. But jeez, who would let their little kids listen to that shit enough to learn elaborate moves to it?

If this is this kid's claim to fame we will have a future reality show contestant.

We see how well this worked out for the real Vanilla Ice.
grin.gif

Agreed...have to say my 3 y/o loves to dance. One of her favorite shows is So You Think You Can Dance.

Of course the music in our house usually is Every Time I Die, Bullet, Slipknot, Staind, Chiodos, Devil Wears Prada, Norma Jean...you get my drift(two teenage siblings). And her "dance" usually includes air guitar and head banging or drumming.
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed...have to say my 3 y/o loves to dance. One of her favorite shows is So You Think You Can Dance.

Of course the music in our house usually is Every Time I Die, Bullet, Slipknot, Staind, Chiodos, Devil Wears Prada, Norma Jean...you get my drift(two teenage siblings). And her "dance" usually includes air guitar and head banging or drumming.
cool.gif
</div></div>

Outstanding! Sounds like you run a fun household.

There can be only one Vanilla Ice... thank god.