• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Night Agent

I thought there was a lot of lazy writing. "Hey let's discuss SAP info on a cell phone." "All communications systems run through the same single point-of-failure, and then a civilian with zero experience supporting defense/Intel can magically understand and fix it in minutes using the power of Strong Independent Woman". I get I have to suspend belief but they've could've stood to hire a few more technical advisers.

Reactions: Yasherka
I thought there was a lot of lazy writing. "Hey let's discuss SAP info on a cell phone." "All communications systems run through the same single point-of-failure, and then a civilian with zero experience supporting defense/Intel can magically understand and fix it in minutes using the power of Strong Independent Woman". I get I have to suspend belief but they've could've stood to hire a few more technical advisers.
How true 👍 That's exactly how I saw it also. 😆

Reactions: Yasherka
Did notice the same 'hollywood' movie Prop rifle being used lately, twice now . Once last year in, The Old Man, and now in Night Agent. . EDM .308/mini windrunner .

Rasslin' is fake, too.

My son clued me into it and we watched the first episode the other night. Looks good so far.
I'm also trying to stay up with Big Sky and 1923. Dame Helen and Harrison Ford are a great watch together IMO.

We really enjoyed this documentary, and felt it was a great teaching tool.

(sarcasm font 'off' now)

For what it is, we enjoyed the show simply because it was far better than the majority of the other crap on tv. Comparatively, it was SO much better than the movie called "Without Remorse"..... that's saying something.

Rasslin' is fake, too.
1681067034030.gif

Sorry to bust your cherry, but eventually, everyone realizes they're stunt men. It's a little entertaining to look up some of the old wrestlers and see who they were friendly with.
Eddie, you’re crushing my dreams

Reactions: EddieNFL
Just watched S1E1 and Id give it a good solid B-

Kind of a Bourne redeux.

Reactions: Lightning8
My son clued me into it and we watched the first episode the other night. Looks good so far.
I'm also trying to stay up with Big Sky and 1923. Dame Helen and Harrison Ford are a great watch together IMO.
I haven’t heard of Big Sky. Where can I see that at? 1923 is on Paramount, right?

Just finished binge watching it… Surprisingly good. Cliché, but good.

Nice setup for another season.

And since this is posted in The Pit, I can’t be the only one who was really hopin’ to see Rose’s tits when they were on the boat… I am Disappoint. :-/

:LOL:

edit:
MV5BZjFjYmYyNTMtZTI1Mi00MGJhLWIwZTAtOGRkMTkwNTI4YWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczNTc4ODU@._V1_.jpg

Last edited: