• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories The No Name Tripod by Two Vets Tripods

ADAMS512

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2019
    Selling my Two Vets NO NAME Tripod. Is great condition. Used it for Prs as my main tripod for spotting. Comes with base plate for ball heads by will not come with ball head. Also comes with carrying case.
    Asking $400 STYD
    Central Texas

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3550.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_3550.jpg
      113.8 KB · Views: 307
    • thumbnail_IMG_3551.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_3551.jpg
      110.3 KB · Views: 299
    • thumbnail_IMG_3552.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_3552.jpg
      92 KB · Views: 266
    • thumbnail_IMG_3553.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_3553.jpg
      115.5 KB · Views: 276
    • thumbnail_IMG_3554.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_3554.jpg
      88.3 KB · Views: 307
    Reactions: lai345
    there ya go^ probably wants psypal friends/ family because he never plans on shipping anything. You don't get PayPal scammer protection with friends/ family option. Stinks like scammer

I’ve bought from this seller in the past with no issues. I also won’t let someone pay G&S because they can take their money back once they receive the item. The feedback system on snipers hide works great because you can see who left feed back and also the person who left feedbacks feedback.

As counter to common sense as it seems it's actually safer for the seller to request funds via Friends and Family. The latest trend with the scammers is to send funds via Goods and Services and then claim that they never received said item and then PayPal gives them their money back and you're out both the item and the money. If a buyer doesn't want to send funds via Friends and Family I fully understand but as a seller I will no longer accept it, after all as the seller you have the biggest risk. Crazy times we are living in when we must go to such extremes but this is also why we must use the feedback system after every sale and rely on that combined with vetting one another and the item prior to agreeing to the sale and sending funds and then shipping the item.

there ya go^ probably wants psypal friends/ family because he never plans on shipping anything. You don't get PayPal scammer protection with friends/ family option. Stinks like scammer
    Lol you’re taking the L on this one bud. Seller was definitely in the right, he had someone ready to pay at a price and specific method before you. Your loss.

That’s shit to leave the guy negative feedback cause he didn’t accept your
    Form of payment. As a seller her has the right to take payment how he sees fit. If you don’t like it and he finds another Buyer it’s your
    Loss.
    The guy has almost 8 times the feed back that you do. Hopefully admin step in and see this. Hopefully Correct the BS feedback that you left @BlastersAreCool … not right to get upset at the guy cause you didn’t get your way

as someone who HAS been scammed, I can tell you I have learned that lesson. Paypal friends and family is for just that...unless you want to risk getting scammed then go right ahead it's your money

as someone who HAS been scammed, I can tell you I have learned that lesson. Paypal friends and family is for just that...unless you want to risk getting scammed then go right ahead it's your money
    Still doesn’t give you the right to slander the guys feedback rating because you didn’t get your way.
    You technically didn’t do a transaction with him. So your feedback is BS

He went ahead and sold it to someone else because you couldn't/wouldn't agree to the terms of the transaction. Has it occurred to you that he may have been scammed with the G&S and thats why he wanted a F&F transaction?

Regardless, throwing a fit and leaving a negative review because a "deal" didn't go your way is a bit _________? It would have saved you a lot of stress to move on from the interaction. I do hope you find another tripod that will fill the void.

Reactions: Dave__th3__ss
    How are you a member since 2018 and still not understand how most people operate business on the hide? Lmfao GL in your future transactions
    He wasn’t very active for 3 year…. Just recently started posting again.

Attachments

• IMG_9391.jpeg
      IMG_9391.jpeg
      549.2 KB · Views: 60
    Typer snipers care more about this non-sale because you guys are busy busy busy with....apparently nothing? wouldn't knitting be at least a little bit productive? lol

Typer snipers care more about this non-sale because you guys are busy busy busy with....apparently nothing? wouldn't knitting be at least a little bit productive? lol

Oh, just STFU and admit you fucked up and fucked over this guy for....well, just not getting your way. Stop the defensive bullshit. You don't have a leg to stand on in this complaint of yours.

Really don’t think the internet is the place for you buddy. Sad part is you still think you’re right. When not 1 person has agreed with you or how you reacted.
    Say what you want about those who have responded no one is acting tuff or even being a keyboard warrior. They just don’t agree with you or your actions.

As a buyer you don’t have the ability to dictate to the seller the terms. You simply buy or don’t based on the sellers final terms. Ultimately the seller has final decision to sell to you or not.

Yet again in the wrong trying to call people out for your hurt feelings. Not really how life works.

Have a good day sir hope you find another good deal on a tripod.

The right thing for you to do is to go report your feedback on his page and say you fucked up. Don’t hurt his credentials to make a sale cus y’all didn’t agree on form of payment

Still doesn’t give you the right to slander the guys feedback rating because you didn’t get your way.
    You technically didn’t do a transaction with him. So your feedback is BS
    Whether you agree the OP is correct in his position, this take is asinine. If the feedback system doesn't include renegs then this system is broke.

Really don’t think the internet is the place for you buddy. Sad part is you still think you’re right. When not 1 person has agreed with you or how you reacted.
    Say what you want about those who have responded no one is acting tuff or even being a keyboard warrior. They just don’t agree with you or your actions.

As a buyer you don’t have the ability to dictate to the seller the terms. You simply buy or don’t based on the sellers final terms. Ultimately the seller has final decision to sell to you or not.

Yet again in the wrong trying to call people out for your hurt feelings. Not really how life works.

Have a good day sir hope you find another good deal on a tripod.
    One position being carried by vocal loud mouths does not have any bearing on the positions validity.

This situation is very clearly not clear cut. If I was the buyer in this situation, clearly had a handshake agreement in place, the seller demanded F&F, I had requested the insurance, offered to pay extra for the insurance, and then the seller sold it out from under me I'd be pissed too. Now, I'm not sure I'd be right to be pissed, but I would be.

The seller does not list accepted payment forms and then rejects a common and valid form of payment. I don't think this necessarily rises to the level of negative feedback, but the seller clearly has responsibility in the situation.

The manner in which he requests F&F, as presented to date, was shady and should be a red flag for a buyer. Now, he may be a great guy and didn't mean it that way, but from a 3rd party POV that's exactly how it comes off.

People on here arguing that F&F is SOP here was a surprise to me. I completely get their argument for it, but it was a surprise none the less. In my experience it's more common for forums to ban F&F. I say that to say this, it is unreasonable to expect the buyer to have known this is SOP here.

Reactions: shoot34
    One position being carried by vocal loud mouths does not have any bearing on the positions validity.

This situation is very clearly not clear cut. If I was the buyer in this situation, clearly had a handshake agreement in place, the seller demanded F&F, I had requested the insurance, offered to pay extra for the insurance, and then the seller sold it out from under me I'd be pissed too. Now, I'm not sure I'd be right to be pissed, but I would be.

The seller does not list accepted payment forms and then rejects a common and valid form of payment. I don't think this necessarily rises to the level of negative feedback, but the seller clearly has responsibility in the situation.

The manner in which he requests F&F, as presented to date, was shady and should be a red flag for a buyer. Now, he may be a great guy and didn't mean it that way, but from a 3rd party POV that's exactly how it comes off.

People on here arguing that F&F is SOP here was a surprise to me. I completely get their argument for it, but it was a surprise none the less. In my experience it's more common for forums to ban F&F. I say that to say this, it is unreasonable to expect the buyer to have known this is SOP here.
    This is not a discussion thread. Please let the thread proceed as a sales ad, and forego the discussion in the PX threads.

Reactions: westcoasteast