• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Now want to Train You to give up the Urinal so they are not Triggered

Californio

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Arizona/California
1663721402116.png

Last edited:
In Iraq & Afghanistan & Kuwait we pissed in plastic bottles ALL.THE.TIME. Just remember to throw em in the trash when ya fill em up! A wide mouth Gatorade bottle was very useful. Std water bottle was too small a target.

In Iraq & Afghanistan & Kuwait we pissed in plastic bottles ALL.THE.TIME. Just remember to throw em in the trash when ya fill em up! A wide mouth Gatorade bottle was very useful. Std water bottle was too small a target.
Always have to be careful doing that. Don't seal the bottle.

These things lost their dicks and there brains

I and several people I know have used a screw-cap gallon jug as a makeshift urinal more than once. Not proud of it, but when needs must...

I remember those days. In 04 we didn’t have shit that was armored (except the mad max looking shit we rigged up) so we chucked them out the door while on convoy. Good drink for Haji.

Will it be ok if I piss in a corner of the conference room?

One of my favorite German words (and the Germans have GREAT words...) is:

Sitzpinkler.

Literal translation... Pees while sitting down.

Real meaning... a Cuck, a Nancy Boy, a Sperm Burper, a twerp, a useless man who sits to take a pee.

So... if you want to be a Sitzpinkler... you should support this. Faggot.

Sirhr

PS. @TheGerman can confirm this. He is not a Sitzpinkler. He is ein mannlicher mann!

• Haha
Reactions: Hegre and 232593
One of my favorite German words (and the Germans have GREAT words...) is:

Sitzpinkler.

Literal translation... Pees while sitting down.

Real meaning... a Cuck, a Nancy Boy, a Sperm Burper, a twerp, a useless man who sits to take a pee.

So... if you want to be a Sitzpinkler... you should support this. Faggot.

Sirhr

PS. @TheGerman can confirm this. He is not a Sitzpinkler. He is ein mannlicher mann!
I hope that means something else in German

Youns wanna know why it burns when I pee?

Yes. Yes, you do. It's because I chopped up some hot chili peppers & even tho I warshed ma hans, my magic johnson is burnin like my bungholio the day after Taco Perro. It.Aint.Fun.Dammit,Jim!

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
I have never once in my life been concerned with how another human being pees

Anyone concerned with how I pee enough to think it is ok to instruct me how to pee can choke on a bag of dicks and then drown in pee

What sort of deranged piece of human shit dedicates brain power to thinking this stuff up?

I have never once in my life been concerned with how another human being pees

Anyone concerned with how I pee enough to think it is ok to instruct me how to pee can choke on a bag of dicks and then drown in pee

What sort of deranged piece of human shit dedicates brain power to thinking this stuff up?
When “equal rights” activists go after stuff like this, it is a good indication that they don’t have any significant real problems so they go find stuff like this instead and seemingly get traction for their lunacy. Thankfully this kind of crap has not reached my own Scandinavia. It is sad to hear this stuff going on in the US since my experience there in the 90s was extremely low on BS and politics, but then I attended Rice, not Oberlin or UC Berkeley.