• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The NRA and Failed Amway Salespeople

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO
    Does anyone remember when the NRA decided to launch a social media campaign to stop looking like ignorant dickheads?

Colin Noir, good YT content, black rifles etc etc.

It's like they abandoned all of that shit and found some life insurance/timeshare/amway fuckjobs and let them take over totally.

"For just $500, Wayne Lapierre will suck your dick (digitally) and something something...you will get a cast zinc "MEDAL OF FREEDOM" and something something free gym bag....GUN CONTROL!"

Just say it, NRA. "WE NEED TO DEFEAT THESE INVOICES FOR WAGYU BEEF AND SWIMMING POOLS! YOUR MONEY IS THE ONLY THING STANDING BETWEEN US AND FLYING COACH!"

/rant

They get mad when I talk to them at gunshows. I ask them how they feel about dickhead number one blasting through the funds, and getting pushed back into the Stone Age. We had more gun rights before they started “fighting” for us I think

Reactions: camocorvette
    They get mad when I talk to them at gunshows. I ask them how they feel about dickhead number one blasting through the funds, and getting pushed back into the Stone Age. We had more gun rights before they started “fighting” for us I think
    I think part of it is cheesy marking directed straight at stupid motherfuckers....works.

Our nation is so goddamn rich and productive even lazy special needs adults are soaking in a bathtub full of money.

Taking money from smart people is hard work. The dumb always have an open wallet.

Stupid fuckers kept calling me, wanting me to buy a membership. I finally quit hanging up on them,and made them feel stupid. I asked if the had ever searched their membership rolls for my name. The stupid fuck did, and holy shit, I had a life membership. What a bunch of fuckups. I used to be all about the NRA, not now. They are totally irrelevant in anything anymore.

I told them if they were so desperate for funds that they needed me to renew my membership to “keep up the fight” just have Wayne sell some of his suits. I haven’t heard from them via phone or mail since.

I haven’t given them a dime in years. It took me calling wlp a cocksucker to the idiot on the other end of the call, twice. They haven’t called I quite a while. I fear that the GOA while better, is headed down the same path. All hearsay at this point but concerning.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Fuck the NRA. Only have a membership cause my range forces me to have it. That being said who’s going to the NRA show in Houston?

Reactions: 308pirate
    They keep calling me with "deals" to become an endownment member. Told them not till they get rid of wlp.

Reactions: JR_77
    They keep calling me with "deals" to become an endownment member. Told them not till they get rid of wlp.
    I told them I would write them a check for $15m if WLP and the rest of the board agreed to fucking quit on the spot the second I delivered it.

Because I know for a fucking fact I could raise $15m to get rid of those assholes.

I told them I would write them a check for $15m if WLP and the rest of the board agreed to fucking quit on the spot the second I delivered it.

Because I know for a fucking fact I could raise $15m to get rid of those assholes.
    I honestly don’t know the details surrounding Oliver North I tuned out the NRA years ago but was he legit in his concerns that he raised or was it all a diversion?

I haven’t given them a dime in years. It took me calling wlp a cocksucker to the idiot on the other end of the call, twice. They haven’t called I quite a while. I fear that the GOA while better, is headed down the same path. All hearsay at this point but concerning.
    What’s the word on the street regarding the GOA?

You'd think they'd figure out what the supporters want and make a change.

Reactions: FWoo45
    What’s the word on the street regarding the GOA?
    I'm a GOA life member. I think they do a better job than NRA. Unfortunately they just don't have the pull. I think they're making headway but things like when they supported Ammon Bundy soured me. I have not donated to them since.

NRA supported that fuckstain Harry Reid. Then they didn't. The fact that they even had to think about it was all I needed to know.

Reactions: JR_77
    I honestly don’t know the details surrounding Oliver North I tuned out the NRA years ago but was he legit in his concerns that he raised or was it all a diversion?

I think the answer is a bit of both. The age of treating the non-profit that keeps assholes away from your rights like a temple is long dead and gone. Its rape time down in DC, IMHO.

Reactions: FWoo45 and JR_77
    1652842544042.png

Amway, is that you?

well if Allen West is elected president of the nra things could change maybe for the better maybe , but Wayne and his dirty cronies have to all go away .

Reactions: RMB
    well if Allen West is elected president of the nra things could change maybe for the better maybe , but Wayne and his dirty cronies have to all go away .
    He'll be another patsy with asshole LaPierre and his dick suckers still running things in the dark.