• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The NRA Board of Directors

giphy.gif

Should be quite the list of unindicted coconspirators once prosecutors dig into the evidence that's being uncovered in the NY lawsuit.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
It wouldn't quite be a party with only 75.

I've worked for a few corporations earning billions, and their board was never more than around a dozen. Some, many in fact, smaller.

Reactions: deersniper
It wouldn't quite be a party with only 75.

I've worked for a few corporations earning billions, and their board was never more than around a dozen. Some, many in fact, smaller.
Same here. It just doesn’t make sense to have a board that large.

Also keep in mind how our real enemy the left and the establishment operates. Court of public opinion, cancel culture, divide and conquer.

Any direct attack on the NRA is an attack on gun owners so we will defend them on that regard but if they can turn gun owners againat the NRA.

How could they turn gun owners on the NRA?

Reactions: Darayavaus
1 for each state plus 26 to help Wayne purchase his suits, houses, and plan his multiple vacations.

Also keep in mind how our real enemy the left and the establishment operates. Court of public opinion, cancel culture, divide and conquer.

Any direct attack on the NRA is an attack on gun owners so we will defend them on that regard but if they can turn gun owners againat the NRA.

The REAL enemy are politicians AND lobby groups (NRA) that have become an efficient money machine for compromising on constitutional rights while claiming they need more money cause your rights are under attack.
Fuck the NRA

And this is precisely the mindset that Wayne has exploited to stay in power and keep grifting.

We keep saying that the time isn't right to fight an internal battle and we must unite to defeat the common enemy, and meanwhile Wayne's travel agent is getting paid $13.5 mil over size years to book his private flights.

We should be thankful that the NYAG is exposing the corruption that we've ignored for so long.

Same here. It just doesn’t make sense to have a board that large.
Actually it makes perfect sense. The people on the nefarious side of things know that if authority is concentrated to say a dozen people they will be held to account. With 76 people though, if you get one board member that gets pissed and says 'I am going to have your job!' then so what. That one guy (despite his title) won't be able to do anything.

The problem is, people don't realize just how long the NRA has been a shit show. These kinds of things are not new. It's more like people are just now finding out about some of them.

And this is precisely the mindset that Wayne has exploited to stay in power and keep grifting.

We keep saying that the time isn't right to fight an internal battle and we must unite to defeat the common enemy, and meanwhile Wayne's travel agent is getting paid $13.5 mil over size years to book his private flights.

We should be thankful that the NYAG is exposing the corruption that we've ignored for so long.
Bigger picture here.

Just because a mega church has some crazy expendatures doesnt mean I want to burn it down.

Why do I care what his travel agent makes or how expensive his suits are?

Because he’s wasting your money and my money…we’ll actually not mine…since I don’t NRA anymore. 😱

Reactions: E. Bryant and TXAZ
When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Heading said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

-Kipling

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Bigger picture here.

Just because a mega church has some crazy expendatures doesnt mean I want to burn it down.

Why do I care what his travel agent makes or how expensive his suits are?

Because that's money that should be going to fight 2A battles and instead are making a small number of people very rich. It's morally wrong, it's probably legally wrong, and Wayne doesn't give a fuck about our gun rights so he shouldn't ever again be allowed anywhere near this organization.

It's not like the NRA was some sort of super-effective organization that was successful in overturning the NFA and '68 GCA and getting us national constitutional carry. They've sat on the sidelines while statewide organizations have done the heavy lifting on concealed carry. So it's not like they've even given us a reason to overlook all the shadiness.