• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Official “All Audi Drivers are Douche bags” Thread

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Ok… present company excepted. Mostly.

But this is too good not to merit a thread. One that I hope is here for years. And if we are lucky, we can doxx this self-important twat.

So after 14 hours of riding and ferry travel, I get to my nice coastal motel in Nova Scotia. Check in and get the end room. Always good luck! Only one neighbor to worry about. Next door neighbor is also on a GS… so automatically good people.

Then there is door number three! Because the first two rooms on the end don’t have parking spaces in front of them. So I pull into the first parking space. Happens to be in front of room number three.

Unload. Go in my nice tidy little room (Canadians are very tidy…. Right @Sean the Nailer?). It is one of their better qualities. Not five minutes later, this white Audi is pulled right up to my bike. And the asshole is laying on the horn. I look out my window and ignore it. He starts blasting the horn again. I ignore it. Wait 15 or 20 minutes and Mr. Self-important Audi douche… has pulled his car in and blocked my bike and gone into his room.

So I ask at the front desk…. “I am sorry, did I miss something and parking spots are reserved in front of rooms for self-centered Audi douchebags? “

“No, eh,” the nice young lady responds. “I don’t know what to do,” she says. “Want me to tell him to move it?.”

“That’s ok,” says I. “Arguing with anyone that retarded is a waste of your time and mine. But I got pictures of his car and his parking job and for the duration of my vacation, my hobby will be to post this douche bag on every form of social media… and do my best to find out who he is. So I can fuck with his mind for the rest of time!”

Then I went and moved my bike. Because why exacerbate the situation here… when I can have fun with this long term!! I mean… good threads on SH show up in ALL the search engines. So the more we post, the better it gets for Audi butt-boy.

So for your entertainment… here is Frog-boy in his Audi. Parked all the way out in the lot. To park me in.

IMG_5413.jpeg

Here is his plate… Nova Scotia (an insult to all Scots that a Peter puffing little Audi fag could even deign to have such a name on his car. HDR 620 I’d anyone wants to run it for fun and giggles….

IMG_5411.jpeg

And here is the best part… it’s not even a decent Audi. It’s some kind of A3 little econobox entry level fag Audi.

IMG_5414.jpeg

A dude in an A3… which is little better than a Jetta with some rings on the front… thinks that he is entitled to “a personal parking space” outside a cheap Canuckian motel?

Bah hahhahaha….

So my fellow Hiders… have some fun!! This is the official “Audi Drivers are Doiche Bags” thread. Memes… anecdotes. Images. Whatever.

And you SH Audi drivers who are almost certainly not douche bags because you shoot guns and make ammo and jeer at hybrids and don’t hang out on ARFcom…

This guy made you look really, really bad! Every time you get into your Audi now, you are goi g to be thinking “everyone is going to think that is me.” Even if it isn’t! And you don’t deserve that!

So have fun!!

I think I’ll join Twitter to start posting this guys pictures. Been looking for an excuse and now that Musk is trolling the lefties… seems like the thing to do.

Cheers! Sirhr

Last edited:
'that's' blocking you in, hahaha. he has a good risk of someone else backing out of their spot and not realizing he's sticking way out and hitting him.

Reactions: geek65
If you went up 95 to Bangor than took 1A to Bar Harbor did you see the Huey on the pedestal to your right?

Really great museum set up by the man that built Coles Trucking.

'that's' blocking you in, hahaha. he has a good risk of someone else backing out of their spot and not realizing he's sticking way out and hitting him.
I am so hoping for that to happen. His car is still in the middle of the lot. Bah hahahaha.

I’ll have his info down to his tiny little condom size by daybreak!

Sirhr

Reactions: RTH1800
Enjoy your trip, don't let the shitbird crap on your good time.
That’s why I moved my bike. No need to have an incident when I can turn it into a glorious few days of having fun at this dweeb’s expense!

Next stop, the Cheeze shop!! For 7-year aged hammer and chisel Gouda.

Sirhr

I wish I could contribute but the people I know who drive Audi are decent. One of my bosses had one, which he traded in for another vehicle. And I personally know the owner of a prestigious recording studio who drives an Audi. But he always parks perfectly in his assigned spot (we are in the same building complex.)

About a decade and a few jobs ago, we were having our annual company party in Socal. Small company. One kid, was the CEO's pet, maybe 25 years old. CEO said publicly at the company meeting,, it was his goal to help this kid become a millionaire by his 30s. Douche canoes all-around.

We're organizing car-pool rides, since half of us are from out of state. No one is asking, or really talking to, the lap dog. So lap dog says, "who wants to go with me? I have an Audi!" and waves his keys in the air, grinning. No one went with him.

It was an A3.

I went with the super hot Socal blonde in her Mini.

So, you kids never heard the phrase "Shit Audi" before huh ?

Say it out loud twice, you'll figure it out.

OK, I know I'm devious, however , go find a candle, a nice taper, a pillar, something other that birthday candles. Draw all sorts of things on his windows. It really doesn't matter what, it could even be nice. The really neat thing is the wax won't just wipe off. If the temp was higher, say like Phoenix, it is a f'ing mess. Please don't ask me how I know, just trust me on this. Too bad there isn't an old school print shop nearby with a 'waxxer', that wax is nasty.

;)

Ok… present company excepted. Mostly.

But this is too good not to merit a thread. One that I hope is here for years. And if we are lucky, we can doxx this self-important twat.

So after 14 hours of riding and ferry travel, I get to my nice coastal motel in Nova Scotia. Check in and get the end room. Always good luck! Only one neighbor to worry about. Next door neighbor is also on a GS… so automatically good people.

Then there is door number three! Because the first two rooms on the end don’t have parking spaces in front of them. So I pull into the first parking space. Happens to be in front of room number three.

Unload. Go in my nice tidy little room (Canadians are very tidy…. Right @Sean the Nailer?). It is one of their better qualities. Not five minutes later, this white Audi is pulled right up to my bike. And the asshole is laying on the horn. I look out my window and ignore it. He starts blasting the horn again. I ignore it. Wait 15 or 20 minutes and Mr. Self-important Audi douche… has pulled his car in and blocked my bike and gone into his room.

So I ask at the front desk…. “I am sorry, did I miss something and parking spots are reserved in front of rooms for self-centered Audi douchebags? “

“No, eh,” the nice young lady responds. “I don’t know what to do,” she says. “Want me to tell him to move it?.”

“That’s ok,” says I. “Arguing with anyone that retarded is a waste of your time and mine. But I got pictures of his car and his parking job and for the duration of my vacation, my hobby will be to post this douche bag on every form of social media… and do my best to find out who he is. So I can fuck with his mind for the rest of time!”

Then I went and moved my bike. Because why exacerbate the situation here… when I can have fun with this long term!! I mean… good threads on SH show up in ALL the search engines. So the more we post, the better it gets for Audi butt-boy.

So for your entertainment… here is Frog-boy in his Audi. Parked all the way out in the lot. To park me in.

View attachment 8224600

Here is his plate… Nova Scotia (an insult to all Scots that a Peter puffing little Audi fag could even deign to have such a name on his car. HDR 620 I’d anyone wants to run it for gun and giggles….

View attachment 8224599

And here is the best part… it’s not even a decent Audi. It’s some kind of A3 little econobox entry level fag Audi.

View attachment 8224601

A dude in an A3… which is little better than a Jetta with some rings on the front… thinks that he is entitled to “a personal parking space” outside a cheap Canuckian motel?

Bah hahhahaha….

So my fellow Hiders… have some fun!! This is the official “Audi Drivers are Doiche Bags” thread. Memes… anecdotes. Images. Whatever.

And you SH Audi drivers who are almost certainly not douche bags because you shoot guns and make ammo and jeer at hybrids and don’t hang out on ARFcom…

This guy made you look really, really bad! Every time you get into your Audi now, you are goi g to be thinking “everyone is going to think that is me.” Even if it isn’t! And you don’t deserve that!

So have fun!!

I think I’ll join Twitter to start posting this guys pictures. Been looking for an excuse and now that Misk is trolling the lefties… seems like the thing to do.

Cheers! Sirhr
I could only have fun if I was there to set it on fire!

I worked with a guy that had a turbo A6, all he could talk about was how awesome his car was
He needed the engine replaced /rebuilt at about 40k miles...
yeah fucking awesome car :D :D :D

He got a the engine rebuilt by Audi (partial warranty he only had to pay part of it), sold it and bought a Toyota.

That parking job really look likes something a chick would do, did you confirm it was a dude? Either that or too many booster shots...

At some point in the last decade or so, the type of person running an Audi gradually changed. Back in the group B days, every Audi driver I met was an enthusiast. Then real estate agents and such started buying them, things changed. Still plenty of good folks driving Audis, but the douche element sours the impression.

Reminds me of Rolex, there’s the real deal enthusiasts and collectors that know a Comex Sub from a Cellini, then there’s the gold Yachtmaster and diamond set bezel posse…. We actually have a description for know it all, ‘all the gear and no idea’ types at the local gun range: ‘check out the ‘yachtmaster’ on bench 5‘. He knows boats…. 🤣

Good to see you out on the scoot, keep it shiny side up!

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Remember, Quebec is the only place on earth where a language has been made illegal. They have language police. The frogs in the ‘60’s and ‘70’s were blowing shit up to get rid of English in Quebec province.

The English should have exterminated them faster than the Indians…. But they were too polite.

Now all the frogs come and vacation in Vermont. In their Audis. We love that shit. Not.

Sirhr

'Audiites' have nothing on Rover drivers. Skip to 3:10 for how you should have dealt with the situation.

H2 drivers are the worst about thinking they have a real Humvee. Those POS H2s go snap, crackle, pop, on the trails. Lol
They are built on a suburban frame. They are LITERALLY taking their grocery getter on a trail. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: BLEE
Remember, Quebec is the only place on earth where a language has been made illegal. They have language police. The frogs in the ‘60’s and ‘70’s were blowing shit up to get rid of English in Quebec province.

The English should have exterminated them faster than the Indians…. But they were too polite.

Now all the frogs come and vacation in Vermont. In their Audis. We love that shit. Not.

Sirhr
That's crazy! I wasn't aware people actually lived in Vermont. Learn something new everyday.